aaron eckhart montana

Which is your favourite city?

The home is located in the Beverly Hills Post Office neighborhood.

My folks are from two very small towns in that state, so I've gravitated there. Sam Moulton. I surfed every day. The Drifter: Aaron Eckhart When you're as well traveled as Aaron Eckhart, picking a favorite town isn't easy. We also used to travel by car from London to North Africa each year for three weeks, seeing every cathedral and museum on the way. I went to college at Brigham Young, in Salt Lake City, and skied a lot, mostly at Snowbird. And some towels. I miss the slow, kind of languid lifestyle in the south of France, especially in Aix-en-Provence.

Where did you go on your first holiday without your parents? Or I'd like to move to Paris. Actor Aaron Eckhart is looking to move on and make a profit from his three-bedroom Beverly Hills home.

We just chop down things and drag them around in the truck.

Our rigorous coverage helps spark important debates about wellness and travel and adventure, and it provides readers an accessible gateway to new outdoor passions.

And I'm sure I have a robe or two. My dad and I clear land and nurture it. From a very young age, my parents let us go. Architectural Digest may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Describe a memory from a childhood holiday When we were living in London, we used to go skiing twice a year. I also have a great relationship with London. But if I'm going to put in my vote for best town, I'm going to say Bozeman. Elsewhere, you’ll find three bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, with the master suite boasting a walk-in closet. At my ranch in Montana. My folks are from two very small towns in that state, so I've gravitated there.

“Offering the ultimate privacy, it is an ideal property for a celebrity or someone seeking the ultimate seclusion from the hustle and bustle of the city,” reads the listing. Name a place that most lived up to the hype Botswana. Welcome to CN Traveller.

After purchasing the 3,000-square-foot property in 2002 for $1.55 million, the Dark Knight star is listing the '60s-style abode for double that price—and the views alone are worth it. It was the perfect life.

Time outside is essential—and we can help you make the most of it. Cartagena in Colombia. Where in the world have you felt happiest? What is the smartest hotel you've ever stayed in? 'I lost my heart to...' A bratwurst sandwich in Zürich. Help fund our award-winning journalism with a contribution today. But of course, we were safe (unfortunately, as it would have been nice to get in a little more danger). If there's anything you want to do in France, it's not possible.

Outside is where the new buyer will likely want to spend the most time.

The actor Aaron Eckhart had one of those "holy shit" moments on this grassy hilltop, which is itself surrounded by dozens of other grassy hilltops, so he snapped it up and made it his. I went there on safari with my then girlfriend. Like a lot of Hollywood stars, Aaron Eckhart's been around. While I was a student at BYU, I lived for two semesters on the western shore of Oahu.

I'm going to stick with that.

Thank you. "I've shot films in Santa Fe, Albuquerque, New York, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Seattle..." he says, then lists half a dozen more locations. You can opt out at any time or find out more by reading our cookie policy. One of my brothers lives in L.A., and whenever I'm in town we surf there as much as we can. My formative years were in Europe, and I miss it.

I like the outdoors; I like working the land; I like learning from nature and animals. Hotels are getting so good at bedding.

We were in the middle of the Okavango Delta - it was just what dreams are made of. And at the Four Seasons Hotel George V in Paris they had a security guard follow me around because I dress like a bum and they thought I looked suspicious.

This space is also light and airy, with windows and glass doors lining the back wall, and another skylight overhead. It's sort of a cliché to get a ranch, but I tell you what, it's nice.

We went skiing in Courchevel, we went to Moscow, and we played sports all over Europe. Default User, The star of The Rum Diary and The Dark Knight and long-time collaborator of playwright Neil LaBute on his favourite places.

It's a dilapidated old barn, really, but it's close to some very good surf. I like the outdoors; I like working the land; I like learning from nature and animals. I lived there for four months, and it's my favorite place in France. It's also a college town and a farming community with a rich history. Describe a holiday disaster My family rented a houseboat in Australia: it was mosquito-infested, and leaking and you couldn't get off. I think St. George, Utah, is a cool little town.

My dad and I clear land and nurture it.

The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast.

If I could live in any town right now, it might be Mendocino, California.

You are now subscribed to What You Missed After purchasing the 3,000-square-foot property in … Our mission to inspire readers to get outside has never been more critical. Plus, the house sits on two hilltop acres, providing views of the ocean, the canyon, and city lights. They had a film festival down there, so I planned my trip around that.

And as an actor, I spend most of the year abroad or in another US state as they no longer make movies in Hollywood.

Ad Choices, The house has views of the ocean, city, and canyon. In retrospect, it wasn't the wrong decision, but it was a bold one. This site uses cookies to improve your experience and deliver personalised advertising. I have this image of standing with my two older brothers on top of this boat, sweating our asses off with nothing to do, and this beautiful speedboat comes past, and they're all drinking beer and listening to music, and they spray all of us and leave us dripping wet. I lived in St George's Hill in Surrey, so I grew up going to the Hammersmith Odeon to see Eighties hair bands: everybody from Judas Priest to Def Leppard.

And maybe a pillow. There are two places I want to be. When I was 13, I started going on trips with 15 of my friends from school.

The first time was to Davos, near St Moritz. Find more newsletters on our newsletter sign-up page.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights.

The problem with the movie business, like the sports business, is that you can't afford to hurt yourself, so I don't snowboard as much as I used to. Paris is the most beautiful, but New York is a wonderful walking city; it's so full of stimuli at every turn. It always makes me feel at home, and the outdoor potential is absolutely incredible. At my ranch in Montana. TRIAL OFFER: 3 Issues for £1. Which is your road most travelled? We hope you’ll support us. It was wonderful. I went on a road trip there last year and just fell in love with the northern coast.

Drumline: A New Beat Plot, Dare Lion For Sale, Las Vegas Fire Department Recruitment, Valley Girl (2020 Soundtrack), Johnny Flynn Emma Song, She Is My Heartbeat Meaning, Idaho Fire History Map, Restaurant Sormiou, Marseille, Live Or Die: Survival Mod Menu, 2020 Doomsday Movie, My First Wedding (2006 Watch Online), Upload Watch Online, Bakula Flower In English, Watch Baroness Von Sketch, Red Vs Black Color, Resurrection Man Netflix, Bali Tourism Statistics 2019, Blood Trail Mods, Pobeda Translation, Mank Slang, Harry Potter Game, Thomas Rhett Dad Songs, Cedar Knoll Builders Jobs, Chalet For Sale Switzerland, Swamp Fire Seafood Boil Recipe, The Rocking-horse Winner Theme Quotes, Observing A Post Mortem, Baby It's You I 've Been Waiting For All Of My Life Lyrics, Spartan Death Race Medal, Pokemon Sword Meta, Michael Wilson Hardy Net Worth,