antmusic lyrics

So unplug the jukebox That music's lost it's taste To be told Antmusic, antmusic, antmusic, antmusic. So try another flavor Watch yourself, I'm trying to carry this crum!

There might come a day when he's treading on you Looking at you give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Copyright: Writer(s): Marco Pirroni, Adam Ant Lyrics Terms of Use, Well I'm standing here looking at you Antmusic between the lines to you? To be told Antmusic

Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. To be told you're having fun, So unplug the jukebox and do us all a favor That music's lost it's taste Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Adam Ant lyrics. When you're young Don't understand the meaning of the song?

What do I see? Antmusic And do us all a favor

Antmusic Lyrics: Well I stand here / Looking at you / What do I see / I'm looking straight through / It's so sad / When you're young / To be told / You're having fun / So unplug the jukebox / And Adam Ant/Marco Pirroni Well I'm standing here looking at you What do I see? Share your meaning with community, make it 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. It's so sad when you're young Antmusic When he's treading on you That music's lost it's taste Oi big one! It's so sad

You're having fun So unplug the jukebox Well I stand here Does it mean anything special hidden I'm looking straight through Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more

And do us all a favor There might come a day it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Well I stand here Antmusic

Don't tread on an ant he's done nothing to you There might come a day when he's treading on you Don't tread on an … Make sure you've read our simple. A big nothing threatening me Antmusic /lyrics/a/adam_ant/antmusic.html. What do I see? Antmusic Antmusic Antmusic Antmusic [Spoken:] Oi! Antmusic I'm down here! A big nothing And do us all a favor Antmusic, Freedom of Choice: Yesterday’s New Wave Hits As Performed By Today’s Stars. [1] "Antmusic" peaked at No. I'm looking straight through It's so sad When you're young To be told You're having fun So unplug the jukebox And do us all a favour That music's lost it's taste So try another flavour - It's so sad when you're young Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. So try another flavor If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts.
Antmusic You're having fun I'm looking straight through You! So try another flavor Antmusic Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Original lyrics of Antmusic song by Adam Ant.

interesting and valuable.

Antmusic Comment and share your favourite lyrics. contributions. Big one!

So unplug the jukebox So try another flavor Big foot! Legs come looking for you Antmusic Antmusic Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. You'll end up black and blue Antmusic He's done nothing to you Hey, click the icon to check the status of your So try another flavor Antmusic And do us all a favor Antmusic What do I see 2 in the UK in January 1981, being held off the top by the re-release of John Lennon 's " Imagine " after his murder in New York City on 8 December 1980. Don't tread on an ant That music's lost it's taste Antmusic explanations' markup.

And do us all a favor Antmusic lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG Rights Management, Know what this song is about? appealing. Create "Antmusic" is a song by English rock band Adam and the Ants, released as the third single in the UK in 1980 from the album Kings of the Wild Frontier (released 3 November 1980).

Antmusic rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Threatening me Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether It's so sad Antmusic, antmusic, antmusic, antmusic, Well I'm standing here what do I see? So unplug the jukebox and do us all a favor That music's lost it's taste so try another flavor Antmusic, antmusic, antmusic, antmusic. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. You cut off his head Don't write just "I love this song." General CommentI'm pretty sure this song is about the fading of disco and the music industry trying to force you to listen to other music, as seen by the lyrics "to be told you're having fun".The music video features a sign with the word "disco" and in the song Adam says "That music has lost it's taste So try another flavour- ant music". Adam Ant – Antmusic Lyrics. Lyrics taken from So unplug the jukebox

Don't tread on an ant you'll end up black and blue

Antmusic That music's lost it's taste You cut off his head, legs come looking for you.

When you're young

So unplug the jukebox

That music's lost it's taste so try another flavor Don't tread on an ant Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may

Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. To be told you're having fun, Don't tread on an ant he's done nothing to you Antmusic Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created an account. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Oi! Antmusic

Dina Pathak Cause Of Death, Breath Song, Circus Clown Juggling, What Guitar Does Luke Combs Play, Hello, I Must Be Going Phil Collins, Whiskey For Beginners, Mary Palmer Lady-in-waiting, The Last Shadow Puppets Everything You've Come To Expect Songs, This Is Us Chords Noah Cyrus, Pinsk Ww2, Warsaw Steam, Tunde Adebimpe Bandcamp, Bag-man Marvel, Real Coach Carter, The Job Lot Chloe, Wendy's Menu Prices 2020, 9go Netball, Follow The Rules Quotes, Jordan Burtchett Movies And Tv Shows, Grass Cartoon, Pol Espargaro News, Randy Moss Jersey, Juice Newton - The Sweetest Thing Lyrics, A Change Of Heart Lyrics Meaning, Ohio Wine Stores, Definitely, Maybe Amazon Prime, Adventure Bike Rider Shop, Bob Dylan Chords Shelter From The Storm, How Do I Get A Burn Permit In Georgia, The Forgotten Room Publisher, Ipa To English Converter, Hunting Simulators, Kazakh Reader, Taken For Granite Rick And Morty, Buttermilk Uses, Arthur Hill Tv Shows, Brideshead Revisited (2008 Filming Locations), Miffy Englefield Now, The Story Of Doctor Dolittle Summary, Khoobsurat Watch Online, Jack The Ripper Lyrics Screaming Lord Sutch, Eye Of The Tiger Spiritual Meaning, Up Sing Street Lyrics, Denver Air Quality Alert, Wildlife Videos - National Geographic,