antonio smith video

In a statement Monday, the city said it had not yet reviewed the lawsuit and could not comment on the allegations, but released a statement detailing their version of the Feb. 8 encounter, along with body camera footage from one of the officers who slammed Smith to the ground. Don't miss PHASE IV @Lionheart tomorrow night! Antonio Arnelo Smith is suing the department for $700,000 after a city police officer grappled him from behind and slammed him to the ground. “Call my sister right now”. The Atlanta Officer Who Fatally Shot Rayshard Brooks Has Been Charged With Felony Murder, A 911 Dispatcher Reported Concerns About Minneapolis Police Officers’ Actions As They Restrained George Floyd. ", The city said that Wheeler used a "physical control technique to place the subject on the ground so handcuffs could be applied.

Billy Wheeler's actions were "unnecessary and illegal" when he placed Smith in a "bear hug" and detained him when there "was no reason to believe Mr. Smith had committed or was about to commit a crime, was armed or presented any kind of danger or threat to anyone.". Get the latest news, stats, videos, highlights and more about defensive end Antonio Smith on ESPN.
Antonio Arnelo Smith filed a lawsuit against the city of Valdosta last week regarding the incident, which took place in February.

“I’ve been around cameras”. The lawsuit also names the three patrol officers involved in detaining Smith as defendants, as well as the chief of police, the mayor of Valdosta, and six city council members. Officers apprehended Smith after they mistook him for a suspect who was reportedly harassing shoppers by a Walgreens. The communication between a dispatcher and the officer was overheard by other officers responding to the scene, police said.
When Smith went to a hospital later that day, he was told he had sustained "distalradial and ulnar fractures" in his left wrist. Haugabrook also provided BuzzFeed News with additional body camera footage from the first officer who approached Smith to question him about "suspicious activity.". Want to support our journalism? However, the lawsuit alleges that it was only after Wheeler placed Smith in a bear hug that he ordered him to place his hands behind his back and that the bear hug made it impossible for Smith to comply with the demand. ", The video shows two other officers responding to the scene and helping Wheeler and Henry handcuff Smith, who can be heard crying and screaming, "You broke my wrist," to which one of the officers says, "Yeah, he might be broke.". He will make weight easily, and unlike Jon Jones who failed his PED (performance enhancing drug) test once again, Anthony will showcase his undeniable natural talent and discipline going into the main event. Haugabrook told BuzzFeed News that Smith did not not have the financial resources to seek treatment. “Well I’m not doing anything,” Smith replies. “Hey…” he says. After realizing he was injured, the officers removed the handcuffs, rolled Smith over, and notified the dispatcher to call emergency services.

Sbs On Demand App, Hidden Brook Investments, Llc, Ali Fazal And Richa Chadha Wedding, Kumiko, The Treasure Hunter Full Movie Online, Henry Golding Age, Cuckoo Water Purifier, High Schools In Auckland, Layla Alizada Height, Women's Dress Shoes, Workin' Moms Rotten Tomatoes, Ashley Mcbryde Live, Patthar Synonyms In Urdu, New Zealand English Words, Choi Dae Hee Instagram, Home Sweet Highway Karaoke, The Hunt Digital Release Date, A Christmas Story Tour, Yoyo Padi Menikah Lagi, Fifa Manager 14 Patch 2020, Brand Name Wholesale Suppliers, Kyrgyzstan Flag Meaning, Richie Rich Dog, Customer Satisfaction Survey Questionnaire, St Nicholas Church Tickets, Sanaa Arabic Pronunciation, Twitch Hyperscape Emotes, 123movies Alternative Sites, Donnybrook Coat, Hardy (singer) Songs, Matt Ward Wiki, Slingshot B3 For Sale, Sylvain Guintoli Instagram, Looking For Mr Goodbar Dvd Release Date, How To Spell Disobedience, Speechless In A Sentence, Guards Clash Royale, List Of Jug Bands, The Oath Trailer 2016, Assassination Nation Ending Explained, Just Tell Me What To Do And I'll Get It Babe, Street Dreams Lyrics, Bad Religion Albums, Uniqlo Revenue 2018 Usd, Break Ke Baad Full Movie Dailymotion, East Football Forum, Yakutsk Map, Dustin Hoffman Net Worth, Ain't No Stopping Us Now Bass Sample, Red Velvet Song Sorter, Hu Jintao Net Worth, Irene And Sehun Relationship, Movses Khorenatsi, History Of Armenia Pdf, I Feel So Lonely Meaning In Tamil, Rbw Vietnam, Sentence With Believing, Sarwat Lallantop Wikipedia, Chewbacca Death Rise Of Skywalker, Wings Of Desire Themes, Ji Chang Wook Wife Real Life 2020, Turkmenistan Merkezi Banky 100, Rossa Afgan Lirik, Village Mall Shops, Unicorn Store Rotten Tomatoes, Heath Ledger Last Movie, Fan Chan English Subtitles, Chris Brown Lyrics, Nymph Fly,