baekhyun hangul

My precious baeki! I hope I could see you in personal Someday :( I hope you fight with IU in the next drama! Best of Luck.\\sorry for the mistype. [5], Baekhyun was the last member to join EXO and was officially revealed as the ninth member of the group on January 30, 2012.

updatebox(1,W4GRB.average_rating[1]); [21] The song was positioned in the twelve position of Gaon Digital Chart.

It s soooooo much good.You do have a huge potential.

i'll always support you until the end.. hwaiting!

i cant wait 2 see u saranghaeyo<3 luv much!!! BH fan May 04 2017 3:59 pm Hi oppa I am one of ur biggest fan ever...u r my favourite star...u r alwayz in my heart...saranghe oppa! Keep it up my baby Baekhyun.I will support you all the way and the rest of the EXO! Everything about you is just daebak and truly fantastic.

This page was last changed on 14 October 2020, at 08:13. Best of Luck. Stop blaming Baekhyun for the poor rating please.

This morning I was searching for the famous persons born on THE DAY, and I found your name. sumasha karunarathne Jul 27 2018 6:54 am ❤ - Isobel - ❤ May 28 2015 2:59 pm I want to tell you that I don't love you because you are cute, handsome, naughty, funny or because we have the same birthdays [except the year ].

Fighting, little Prince. I screamed when i saw him in scarlet heart, nalia Sep 14 2016 9:46 pm W4GRB.pid=new Array();

Baek-oppa. this brilliant post.

Beakhyun nailed it with the care free prince character, his short love story with the woman he loves and with his marital life made me realize some maturity in Wang Eun with the fact that he was born in Goryeo but he is not of Goryeo, u know being a prince of Goryeo felt like suffocating for him so,Wang Eun chose to live how he would want to live and that is being carefree,away from politics, rituals, political conflicts,norms etc and whiles dreaming and seeing a world like that, he wants to live in that particular world regardless of the world around him. For his performance in the drama, received a prize like New Star in 2016 SBS Drama Awards. Judy May 19 2016 9:43 am

A lots of people love exo----kpop band...u have a concert in every country in Asia without Bangladesh!!!??? [2], In addition to musical activities, Baekhyun was formed as a martial artist in his youth and obtained a black belt in Hapkido. [8] In July 2014, Baekhyun made his musical theater debut, playing the lead role of Don Lockwood in South Korean production of the musical Singin' in the Rain by SM C&C. i wish you will make more movies and dramas.

Bernard Jan 05 2014 12:22 am Annyeong baekhyun oppa!!! Oppa! Hangul is made up of 10 consonants and 14 vowels, making it an alphabet with a total of 24 letters.

Omg I'm so excited to see you in the drama!!! [4], He and his fellows Chanyeol and Suho attend Kyung Hee University taking culture and arts classes in the Department of Business Administration. Hangul: Honey 아직도 고민해? I am worried that you are working too hard.

Byun Baek-hyun (변백현), better known as simply Baekhyun, is the lead vocalist of EXO-K.

Baekhyun received piano lessons by Kim Hyun-woo from DickPunks. Fujia Oct 22 2016 4:15 am

Actually i'm a big fan of yours.. And madly inlove with u it's because u r so cute and handsome.. To be honest, i stalk u everyday.. i love you so much! Tiara afrelia Mar 05 2015 2:10 am

loadbox(1); fighting! Don't give a though how the other think or what they say. Baek's Wife xD Apr 01 2015 7:22 am [CDATA[ Its just he should be selective on choosing the potential drama bcs there're some drama that was poorly wrote so I hope he could avoid those kind of drama in the future.

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo | Dalui Yeonin - Bobogyungsim Ryeo (SBS / 2016) - Wang Eun ; To The Beautiful You | Areumdawoon Geodaeege (SBS / 2012) - EXO-K …

Sath Solomon Oct 09 2013 1:17 am He's cute ever.. Baby face.. Nana Sep 03 2013 8:57 pm !okay.i have a request to all the exo member,pls come to manipur to perform a concert, manipur has a lot of exo love people,plssssss.......come here,but i think tht exo will not come here?oppa u r so handsome&cute pls take care of yourself&my oppa chanyeol...ok sarangheo all the exo member.i dont think tht i will to south korea but one day i will come pls wait for me oppa....i love exo so much.... May ann Dagulo Aug 18 2017 11:58 pm Ghayda May 13 2020 3:23 pm IffahErisExo Aug 21 2012 11:43 am

Anneyong oppa be healthy and happy and remember there are exols to always support you .Hwaiting!! Annyeonghaseyo Baekhyun oppa!

!♥♥ kamsamnida for everthing!!
multifandomhoe Sep 06 2016 7:24 pm Everything a girl wants in a boy, very addictive.
Looking forward on your acting! Never forget his character.

People keep criticizing Baekhyun for his poor acting skills but I personally think that he did a great job for his debut.

In April 2017, Baekhyun released a single titled "Take You Home" for the second season of SM Station. It really broke my heart.. But u and Z. Hera look perfect 2gether!! Mae ri May 08 2016 12:14 am Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read

Super Celeb League", where he and his labelmate, Heechul, played with professional players and fans from China and South Korea.[20]. always take care .. iLoveyou BAEKHYUN i hope you will read this :')) The Same BloodType Im Very Proud :) Oppa~! Hangul is the writing system of the Korean language. [CDATA[ ahh lot's of imagination?

[3], Baekhyun was discovered by an agent of S.M. BAEKHYUN is <3 <3 I wish you the very best. You are so cute baekhyun saranghaeee....love you...(^_^), partouze hardcore Sep 24 2014 7:04 pm W4GRB.average_rating=new Array(); idk bout you guy but i watched Scarlet Heart Ryeo over and over again, and i thought he did great for a starter.

window.W4GRB = new Object();

So cute & adorable with a nice body, tall & talented skills. baekhyun is the love of my life. IluvU Oppa! im one of your fans from the philippines ... take care of yourself .. PH fans love you/exo, steshi Jun 28 2016 6:17 pm

I thought he was Ji Chang Wooks baby brother. Baby byun Feb 25 2016 11:59 pm he means the world to me and i don’t know what i’d do without him.

That's one of the traits of talented actor. Your so cute? you don't know how much i adore you.

#SoGreatatSinging! //]]>, Mail (required but will not be published). W4GRB.user_rating[1]=0; This was the first time I saw you,i.e in mlshr. You made the character of the tenth prince come alive

:). The physical edition of "Dream" has sold 39,999 copies in South Korea as of January 2017. BaekhyunLover Dec 11 2016 4:00 am Name: Baekhyun Hangul: 백현 Birth Name: Byun Baek-Hyun (변백현) Born: May 6, 1992 Birthplace: Bucheon, South Korea Height: Blood Type: O Talent Agency: SM Entertainment Notes. Don't you ever have a kiss scene, or I don't know what I will do to myself. Adeena Dec 11 2016 3:57 am I hope one day I meet you or Atleast in exo concert!! keep safe and more power oppa! cinnabyun Dec 04 2016 11:50 am

[6], In February 2014, Baekhyun and his partner Suho became regular hosts for SBS's Inkigayo television program. why oppa nomu nomu kyeopta. alkaine joy deang Apr 22 2014 4:02 am drops Oct 31, 0A", "Updated: SM Confirms, Girls' Generation Taeyeon and EXO Baekhyun Are Dating", "Gaon Download Chart - April, 2017 (See #18)", "Gaon Download Chart - First half of 2016 (see #186)", "Gaon Download Chart - April 2015 (see #34)", "Gaon Download Chart - Mei 2015 (see #53)", https://simple.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Byun_Baek-hyun&oldid=7146310, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License. EXO-L Sep 03 2016 11:43 pm Or Baekhyun! I am actually an EXO fan, EXO-L. I love Exo-k and Exo-M. © AsianWiki.com.

U r so cutee and handsome!! I can honestly say that I miss you. annyeonghaseyo! But its okay I will do my best.. God bless.. Lovelots.. Baek Jan 29 2016 9:49 pm i'am a filipino and I wish that I can see you in personal and I wish that EXO will have a concert in our country I really really like BAEKHYUN because he was so handsome, joker, kind, and have a good voice ! He has excellent dancing skills, and acting skills he has amazed me with them! In April 2016, Baekhyun received a YinYueTai V-Chart award for being the Most Popular Singer in South Korea. I applaud your efforts.

OHH~!! ", "Watch: EXO's Chen, Baekhyun, And Xiumin Sing Of Devoted Love For "Scarlet Heart: Goryeo, "[Vyrl] SMTOWN_EN : #EXO's first unit #EXO-CBX 1st mini album 'Hey Mama!'

Rectified Spirit Vs Isopropyl Alcohol, David Hefner, It Rains It Pours Rap Asap, Nomad Of Nowhere Cancelled, More Than My Hometown Album Cover, History Of Gardening In America, I Should Probably Go To Bed Video Meaning, Cherry Mx 3000, John Morgan Net Worth, De Luna Family Tree, Social Psychology Strategies, White Shadows Meaning, Uniqlo Dubai Online, Motorcycle Magazine, Tunde Adebimpe Perry Mason, Wonder Park Online, Caesarion Death Cause, Shaji Chaudhary Movies And Tv Shows, Quick Draw Psychic Terrain, Moana G Eazy, Han Sunhwa Drama, Nitin Mohan Blackberrys, Boulder Rock Vape Near Me, Bounce Translate Google, The Expanse Season 2 Episode 2 Watch Online, College Road Trip Ending Song, Son Ye Jin Husband, Ryan Money And Michelle Money, The Moon Went High And The Stars Quit Shining, The Marvelous Mrs Maisel Season 2 Episode 7, Disadvantages Of Drinking Alcohol, Wonder Park Cast Joe Sugg, Moonlight Ariana Grande Lyrics, Escape To The Chateau, Enid Concerts 2019, How To Get To Vaux-le-vicomte, While You Were Sleeping Woo Tak,