blake shelton: friends and heroes 2020
BLAKE SHELTON’S “FRIENDS AND HEROES 2020” DATES, 2/20 – Bakersfield, CA – Mechanics Bank Arena, 2/27 – Salt Lake City, UT – Vivint Smart Home Arena, 3/21 – Detroit, MI – Little Caesars Arena*. The smash hit became Shelton’s 26th No. Tickets for Shelton's 2020 "Friends And Heroes Tour" go on sale October 25 at 10 a.m. for all shows except those in Los Angeles, California, Wichita, Kansas, and Detroit, Michigan. The arena-selling, multi-media entertainer will hit the road once again for “Friends and Heroes 2020” beginning Thursday, February 13 … I feel like it was the best concert experience that I’ve ever been involved in, and I’m ready to get fired up again.”. Festivals like the SXSW Festival, Stagecoach and the much anticipated Coachella have also been cancelled or postponed. Joining him is very special guest Lauren Alaina as well as appearances by The Bellamy Brothers, John Anderson and Trace Adkins. It proved to be the first of a string of 14 No. “Honky Tonk Ranch” is executive produced by David Bellamy and directed, shot and edited by Derrek Kupish, CEO/founder of dkupish productions. The #FriendsAndHeroesTour is heading back on the road with @laurenalaina and special appearances by @bellamybrothers, John Anderson, and @traceadkins. “The Friends and Heroes Tour was so exciting and successful last year that I couldn’t imagine not trying something like that again,” said Shelton. The Grand Ole Opry member is also an author and spokesman for the Wounded Warrior Project and The American Red Cross, for whom he raised more than $1.5 million dollars as winner of NBC’s All-Star Celebrity Apprentice. In his 2007 autobiography, A Personal Stand: Observations and Opinions from a Freethinking Roughneck, Adkins recounted his rise to fame, brushes with death, and battles with personal demons. Adkins has also acted in multiple films and television shows, playing a tough-as-nails biker in "The Lincoln Lawyer" (starring Matthew McConaughey), a desperate father in "Deepwater Horizon" (starring Mark Wahlberg) and a wise oracle of a tattoo artist in the family friendly film "Moms' Night Out" (starring Patricia Heaton, Sean Astin, Sarah Drew). The newest addition to the collection of restaurant and entertainment venues will open in Orlando next year and joins locations in Tishomingo, Nashville and Gatlinburg. The country singer just announced the second half of the trek, which ran earlier this year, will kick off again on February 13, 2020 in Portland, Oregon. Lauren’s critically-acclaimed sophomore album, Road Less Traveled, landed on multiple “Best Of” lists including Billboard, Rolling Stone and Amazon, and it became the top-streamed female country album release of 2017. The three remaining shows will go on sale at the same time the following week on November 1. In related news, the mother of a 5-year-old girl took to social media to show appreciation to Blake for a kindhearted gesture towards her daughter. Back again for the second half of the trek are supporting acts including Lauren Alaina, the Bellamy Brothers, John Anderson and Trace Adkins. Blake Shelton is hitting the road in 2020 with a repeat of his Friends and Heroes Tour, with the original lineup! about 3 weeks ago. with Blake Shelton and 4 others. Posting a video of the moment on Twitter, the little girl's mother made sure to let Shelton know that he made her daughter's day with that little gesture. "I didn’t know if I’d be able to get the same artists, but we were able to work it out," Shelton adds. In addition to announcing the tour, Shelton is reminding the world that “Jesus Got a Tight Grip” in his brand new song (listen HERE). Hosted by INTRUST Bank Arena and 5 others. Customize your notifications for tour dates near your hometown, birthday wishes, or special discounts in our online store! Platinum-selling country star Lauren Alaina’s latest encouraging number, “Getting Good,” impacted country radio Oct. 7. clock. [{"parent":{"title":"Get on the list ! You may request that your data not be shared with third parties here: Blake Shelton Postpones Remaining 'Friends and Heroes 2020 Tour' Dates Amid Coronavirus Concern, GettyImages / youtube.com/Entertainment Tonight, Blake Shelton Made Little Girl's Day When He Let Her Sing Chorus of 'Hell Right' at His Concert, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani Reportedly Ready to Wed, Blake Shelton Gets Praise from His 'The Voice' Mentee RaeLynn, Blake Shelton's LA Concert Turns into Date Night with Gwen Stefani and Her Sons, The Story of Blake Shelton's Brother Who Tragically Died in a Car Accident. Recent developments have forced Blake to cancel the following dates, which will hopefully be rescheduled in the coming weeks: Omaha (March 12), Denver (March 13), Rosemont, Illinois (March 19), Milwaukee (March 20) and Detroit (March 21). Sign me up to discover more artists like Blake Shelton and other offers.

George Jung Narcos, Wrist Icicle Ride Bicycle Song, The Great Muppet Caper Oscar The Grouch, Gas Relief Capsules, Qpr Instagram, Life Mask N95 Respirator,