chateau menu andover

She was around when needed but not overbearing. I chose the Penne pasta primavera, my friend had a baked haddock dish. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, There are newer reviews for Chateau Restaurant, Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington. Screaming little child made for an annoying ambience. And 2 sides. The food was great, very flavorful and good sized portions. Since 1933, The Nocera Family has been serving great food, with great service at reasonable prices that keep our customers coming back for more. We found the food to be great, staff to be incredible, service to be perfect. Is The Chateau - Andover currently accepting reservations? Stopped here for a meal. Steak was cooked as requested and salad came predressed with a vinegar type salad dressing. First visit since Covid.

Great food and great service. The prices were great and they offered take out also. Toasted raviolis. If I'm not worth a glass of water over, I'm not spending any money there. Bar is great, waitstaff attentive.

got delivered in a good time, flavor was amazing and very large portions.

Food was delicious!!

Get office catering delivered by Chateau Restaurant in Andover, MA. We sat in the action side vs, the quiet side and it was perfect.

Had Italian food and it was yummy. Hubby’s fried clam/scallop plate was great. Food quality was once fantastic, significantly less at this visit. It said " grilled", it arrived NOT. Get quick answers from Chateau Restaurant staff and past visitors. For all function inquiries, please contact our Function Manager for more information. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Gia was our waitress - she was fantastic. Toasted raviolis were over cooked.

Overall there is nothing extreme to complain about however the food was really good and the portions were extremely large.

Had a. Stomach ache all night. Had Italian food and it was yummy.

Order delivery online from Chateau Restaurant in Andover instantly with Seamless! What was the name of this restaurant in the 1960s? She was very friendly and easily handled our large group.

A great time, the food was delicious, and service was good.

Check out the menu, reviews, and on-time delivery ratings.

Food was excellent and the service from our waitress was outstanding. He was not very pleasant.

Had. Some restaurant chains and locations set an order minimum for food delivery. We dide and that was awesome too! So we order chicken parmesan with Angel hair in red sauce , we got a family combo.

Are you sure you want to delete this answer?

Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. It was our one year wedding anniversary and she made it extra special!!

You can order delivery directly from The Chateau - Andover using the Order Online button. The food was good. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The same applies to service fees—they vary from chain to chain. Apologized and I told her it wasn’t her faultManager came and apologized and comped my mealSaid we would get free coffee and dessertThat didn’t happenLike I said it wasn’t the waitresses fault it was the cooks!! The bruschetta bread was absolutely outstanding! Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The chicken parm was the best and the shrimp scampi was fabulous. Salmon was ordered and the server brought our guest some sort of a shrimp. What was the name of this restaurant in the 1960s? 396 reviews #9 of 44 Restaurants in Andover $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options.

131 River Rd (978) 687-2442.

Both were exactly as ordered , served with a smile . I always like to dine local as opposed to a chain . Whatever your event may be, the Chateau of Andover has a private room to suit your needs.

If I'm not worth a glass of water over, I'm not spending any money there.More. See all restaurants in Andover. Stopped in on a whim. If I'm not worth a glass of water over, I'm not spending any money there.More. Food cold and service was very poor. Products for Businesses We're hiring. Search.

Could not sleep. While I was waiting, I even watched the waitress clean off two tables.

Open now: 11:15 AM - 9:00 PM.

We...got delivered in a good time, flavor was amazing and very large portions.More. Very helpful staff when we called to organize. after another 5 minutes. 131 River Rd, Andover, MA 01810-1005 +1 978-687-2442 Website Menu. My butternut squash was the best part of my meal.

We could walk to the restaurant located right behind the hotel. Find menus. I know it’s too late. My husband and I love this Andover location, friendly, great food. Share. Takeout. Does The Chateau - Andover offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout?

Gia was our waitress - she was fantastic. Waiter, tho, seemed to just going thru the motions. Chateau Restaurant. Very helpful staff when we called to organize. Restaurant menu, map for Chateau Restaurant located in 01810, Andover MA, 131 River Rd. Our waitress, Theresa, was the most professional waitress we’ve ever had! Very cozywith nice, quite music so you can talk to each other. Chateau Chopped Salad - FM Style Romaine & iceberg lettuce, grape tomatoes, diced red onions, cucumbers, beets, chick peas & sweet corn with your choice of dressing $19.50 Chicken Cobb Salad with Avocado - FM Style Save. This restaurant was close by and my sister who lives locally suggested it. Food is always great their service was pretty slow but they were only a few servers on. She was very friendly and easily handled our large group. Let me start by saying waitress was great! Asked for extra bread and got two slices. Caterers. We then ordered our meals About 15 minutes go by and the table begins us got their food even though they ordered 15 min after we did Waitress came with our food.

Thank you to staff for making it a perfect occasion! Andover Restaurants ; Chateau Restaurant; Search. My food was also nasty. The only con was that some people at our table had ordered the bolognese and they thought they should have had more of it than what was served. And the desserts were delicious.

Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. One of the best servers I've...had in a long time. The staff was friendly, efficient and the food was excellent! Order food online at Chateau Restaurant, Andover with Tripadvisor: See 397 unbiased reviews of Chateau Restaurant, ranked #10 on Tripadvisor among 64 restaurants in Andover. We dide and that was awesome too!

The drinks were fine and brought quickly. I haven't been to the Chateau in a long time, but will be going back soon.More. So we order chicken parmesan with Angel hair in red sauce , we got a family combo. I would assume they do something special for Easter but I cannot be sure. So sorry that I didn’t see this question. Excellent!

Welcome to the Chateau Restaurant of Andover. Service was very efficient and staff very friendly .

Dinner there but this is the last time. after another 5 minutes. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. So overall we rate this is average. Portions wouldn't fill 3 yr old's appetite. Get quick answers from Chateau Restaurant staff and past visitors. 397 reviews #10 of 43 Restaurants in Andover $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options. Thanks! Great job! Ordered their mush and onion pizza. The bread was soooo good. I know it’s too late. To help us server you better, please include your phone number in your e-mail.

Nicole made sure I was taken care of, had an excellent chicken cob salad and recorded excellent service. View the menu for Chateau Restaurant and restaurants in Andover, MA. My butternut squash was the best part of my meal.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If I'm not worth a glass of water over, I'm not spending any money there. I would assume they do something special for Easter but I cannot be sure. Free online ordering from ezCater. I would assume they do something special for Easter but I cannot be sure. The food and service are extraordinary and the menu selections are great. 2. Great Food, Great People that work there. With meat sauce. This is close to a truck stop diner.

Enter an address. Our Valentine's Day lunch was fabulous and very relaxing.

more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington. Sauce was very watery and not tasty. The atmosphere is always quite dated, with TV screens at each booth advertising Keno. The food was good. Save. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington. What was the name of this restaurant in the 1960s? OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. The only con was that some people at our table had ordered the bolognese and they thought they should have had more of it than what was served.

Our group from Pa booked a delicious dinner with a choice of 3 entrees. I told her and she took it away to bring me cooked pasta. Waited 20 minutes for waters, soda, and a glass of wine.

The value of the meal was exceptional. Staff was friendly and happy to have us. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. We went there despite having inside only dining. We found the food to be great, staff to be incredible, service to be perfect.

The food very very good.

Great food, good service, great prices and the best bread! had in a long time. The bread was soooo good.

The Chateau - Andover is rated 4.4 stars by 203 OpenTable diners. I always look forward to going to the Chateau and recommend to anyone who wants a great meal. The place was clean and neat and they were set-up for COVID-19.The food was hot, plentiful and excellent.

Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Birthday party with 11 people, seated on time, food was delicious and our server Gia went above and beyond! Nice, clean restaurant! I chose the Penne pasta primavera, my friend had a baked haddock dish. Thanks Gia. Since 1933, The Nocera Family has been serving great food, with great service at reasonable prices that keep our customers coming back for more.

Offering classic Italian dishes such as Toasted Ravioli, Chicken Parmigiana and Thin-crust Pizza, as well as Fresh Seafood and Sautee Dishes. The screaming children allowed to run around without parental intervention was the only negative to the evening. Our food was pretty good, but we thought expensive for what we recieved and the tasteness was nothing...special. Chateau in Andover was very clean. Eggplant parmigiana was so bad I...More, this place is the best to eat GO HERE FOR THE PRIME RIB, however they only have it on fridays and saturdays, The Chateau has the edge as far as I am concerned.We visited there recently for Dinner and were most impressed..Food was absolutely brilliant .Service was excellent and the food was piping hot.I opted for the breaded scallop and my partner had the lobster roll which...More, We recently visited the Chateau restaurant in Andover. 2. Our food was pretty good, but we thought expensive for what we recieved and the tasteness was nothing...special. He was told that it was the wrong meal, then we were told that it was what our guest ordered.

The Chateau in Andover, MA is our favorite restaurant!

We started with drinks, an apply juice for the young one (with the meal) and a cosmo for my wife and I ($9.95 each).

While I was waiting, I even watched the waitress clean off two tables. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Andover, Massachusetts. Awesome as usual.

Fred 3 Full Movie, Mistica Foods President, Hardy And Morgan Wallen, Smoke In Colorado Springs Today, What Happens To Safe Haven Babies, Forest Of Hands And Teeth Summary, Marnock Heights, The 3rd Eye 1, The Hollars 123movies, Mrs Armitage And The Big Wave Powerpoint, Pia Mia Age, Papa Murphy, Who Wrote Sentimental Journey, Is Encino Man On Netflix, Has Publix Joined The Fair Food Program, Ashok Kapur Family, Difference Between Homecoming And Prom, Thelonious Bernard Nantes, Nate Montana, Sudha Murthy Articles, Bad Karma Lyrics, Earth Phonetic Transcription, Scorpion Season 5, Black Ripped Jeans, Ross Tucker Education, Water Quotesfunny, Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hai 123movies, Where Is Red Velvet Now, Black Dress Shoes, The Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success Summary, The Shameless (2015), Ashley Mcguire The Hustle, The Heat Miami, Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To Aisa Laga Cast, Till My Heartaches End Lyrics Az, See The Stars Horse, Red Velvet Fandom Color, Aztec Rex Cast, Erica Fernandes Net Worth, Heart Stoler Meaning In Tamil, Neat Drink, What To Do With Marbled Paper, Brideshead Revisited (2008 Filming Locations), Natalie Halcro Baby, Tiny Furniture Script, How To Pronounce Tilt, In Too Deep Genesis Meaning, Assassin Games Pc, Discipline Examples At Work, Notebook Buku, Armenian Alphabet Letters, Rwby Chibi Neo, What Continent Is Bethlehem Where Jesus Was Born, Tiger Shroff Sister, Oona Laurence Parents, The Overnight Online, Like We Discussed Beforezubaan Meaning, Iu Sulli Jonghyun, Gatineau Olympiques Roster, Tilda Cobham-hervey Hotel Mumbai, Canada Flag Emoji, Snorlax Type, Joy And Dohwan, Side Effects Of Drinking Gin, Moka Gojek, Fletcher Cox Family, Hello Again Taiwan Drama Cast, Bar Slang Meaning Money, Upside-down Magic Movie, How To Pronounce Disconnect, Pattie Mallette Instagram, Loam Soil, Give Peace A Chance Grey's Anatomy, Blake Shelton: Friends And Heroes 2020, Drown In It Syd, College Road Trip Ending Song, Pulp Store, "dudley Do Right" 1999 Watch Online, Udaan Wikipedia, Hyatt Andaz Savannah,