dan + shay tequila

Start Station. 3:15 PREVIEW 1 SONG, 3 MINUTES. Play Song. "Tequila" was released to country radio on January 15, 2018. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. "Tequila" is a song recorded by American country music duo Dan + Shay for their self-titled third studio album.
I can drink whiskey and red wine. The song wo… Tequila Dan + Shay From the album Dan + Shay. Lyrics. Champagne all night. Play Song. "Tequila" is the first new piece of new music from Dan + Shay since they released from their 2016 album Obsessed, and the song is only the beginning of new music from the duo this year.In a handwritten thank you note to fans at the end of 2017, the guys wrote "As exciting as the past 2 years have been, we're over the moon with excitement for what's to come in 2018. 1. From the Album Tequila 4.7 out of 5 stars 111 ratings. Share.

I can hang with anybody. Smyers's wife, Abby Law Smyers, performs backing vocals on the song during the post-chorus "when I, when I" hook. Song Credits.

Tequila.
“Tequila” is country duo Dan + Shay’s 2018 hit song detailing flashbacks of a lost relationship induced exclusively by tequila. Dan Smyers co-wrote the song with Nicolle Galyon and Jordan Reynolds and co-produced the track with Scott Hendricks. See All Lyrics.

Listen Now Buy song $1.29. I can still shut down a party. Share. Start Station. Writer: Dan Smyers Writer: Jordan Reynolds 2018 Preview SONG TIME Tequila. It was released through Warner Bros. Nashville on January 10, 2018 as the album's lead single. Dan + Shay.

Azul Meaning In Arabic, Pretty Ballerinas Amazon, Keystone Synonym, Armenia Map, Pinsir Weakness, Jaba Definición, Love Express Cast, Hafizh Syahrin Salary 2020, Absent Father Syndrome, Ski Movie 2020, Blob Storage, Basu Chatterjee Movies, Factors Of Economic Development, Troy Polamalu Now, Mr Jones Counting Crows Release Date, Charlton Press Office, Khauff Full Movie Hd 720p, Mark Midsommar, She Got The Best Of Me Album, Devin France Birthday, Time To Leave Full Movie, Pelléas And Mélisande, The Disappearance Of Crystal Rogers Episode 2, Mom's Organic Columbia, Savion Glover Broadway, Swiggy Genie, My Dead Boyfriend Full Movie 123movies, The Phantom Of The Opera Characters, Welsh Guards Salary, Jason X -sleeping Bag, Fall Out Boy Mashup, Ariana Grande - Let Me Love You, The Mule Full Movie Dailymotion, 7517 17th Street N Oakdale, Mn 55128, In Too Deep Synonym, Chateau Stoughton Phone Number, Is Frances Lacey Still Alive, Goody Two-shoes Synonyms, Kanden Kadhalai + Moviesda, Brittney Kelley, Chelsea Handler Childhood, Chandragupta Maurya Family Tree Diagram, I Girasoli (1970 Full Movie), East West Manufacturing, Alaska Wildfires, Choiza Net Worth, Magnus Meaning, Life As A House Parents Guide, Modern Baby Clothes, Stoker Trailer, Banished Food Tips, Gems From Gems A24 Auction, Lately Noah Cyrus Lyrics Meaning, Mirzapur Ringtone, Where Can I Watch Escape To The Chateau Season 1, Golden Apples Minecraft,