did suho go to the military
How do you feel about this possible enlistment timetable of EXO? I am also the 23rd regiment, 6th company, 2nd platoon, 1st squad’s trainee number 65 Kim Jun Myeon. Fellow members Xiumin and D.O have already enlisted back in 2019. enlisting in July. by J. Lim EXO ’s Suho has quietly enlisted in the military. Related: EXO Members Come Together To Send D.O. From Suho…. The 1992 liners will probably follow after them. I think I’m really cut out for the routine lifestyle. I wish that for all the male kpop groups I stan…but sadly that is EXTREMELY unlikely… EXO do not currently have enough fans or support to have no one promoting the group for two years and still be able to have a successful comeback… ik it is very sad but us EXO-L’s are strong… we can survive this and be there to support them in 2024!! The youngest members (both born in 1994) will likely enlist by 2023. We are one, EXO. I mean they are my favourite k-pop boy group & I can’t imagine my live without them. Follow us for more daily content. The youngest members namely Kai and Sehun who were both born in 1994 would be in the military service by 2022. Wish you a good health and safety life Be happy. But in my opinion enlisting together will be more painful for EXO-LS But for a short time,but differently will also be painful that too for a long time…. I will be sad if Chanyeol enlist in military As you know, It was my birthday on May 22. Anyway I’ll support EXO throughout my life ❤️….. Fighting, This is going to be hard for me, I usually stay with groups 2 years tops but I promise I will stay an exol forever, I will wait for them 0T9, I’m very sad because I love all the exo members. Honestly, my heart breaks when I see kpop idols heading to military. Well, hope…no, I know they will do well wherever they are. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. 7 Random Facts About EXO And SuperM’s Vocal King Baekhyun That Everyone Should Know, EXO’s Baekhyun Followed Through With His Promise And Brought Back His Dazzling White Hair, Hair Stylist Explains Why He Was Wearing The Gown And Not EXO’s Baekhyun, 5 Times TWICE’s Sana And Stray Kids’ Bang Chan Showed Off Their #BFFGoals Chemistry, Cosmetic Stores Remove Red Velvet Irene’s CLINIQUE Model Pictures Following Her Recent Controversy, TWICE’s Mina Has Reached A New Level Of Unreal Beauty, According To K-Netizens, BLACKPINK’s Lisa Had A Savage Response About Jisoo’s Height, 6 Of BTS Suga’s Best “Back In My Day” Stories, BTS’s Jin Once Tried To “Expose” V For His Sleeping Habits, But It Ended Up Backfiring, Staff Member’s Recollection Of Yoo Jae Suk’s Behavior On Set Resurfaces In Online Communities, 4 Of The Biggest Disasters That Happened On K-Pop Stages, BTS’s Hair Stylist Explains How You Can Get RM’s Stunning Sky Blue Hair In “Dynamite”, Super Junior’s Heechul Blasts A Hater On Instagram, Exposing The Nasty DMs He Received. Although this enlistment word breaks my heart but as it a rule in Korea they must follow it….. Idols born in 1989 will be enlisting before 2018 ends. Suho at the military base Following the four weeks of training, Suho is going to complete his military duty as public service worker. We are far apart but we are together always. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Anyway, I’ve been made well aware of how much you guys love me. One of the biggest Kpop groups of our days is currently busy preparing for their comeback, which could be their last comeback as 8 or 9 if Lay joined for a long time. He was born on May 22, 1991, and according to the new law, he would probably have to enlist by 2020. So I wanted to ask you all to please refrain from sending the letters to the base. though it will still be hard for us exo-ls we shall try to wait. 2 years I think I can wait time pass by so quickly but 6 years I dont think so…. What hard decisions for them to make. Don, I am very sad, I’m crying I want to come back safely It will take 6 years OMG. Let’s love! And EXO-Ls couldn’t be any more grateful for these behind-the-scenes! So don’t worry! Kudos! If we were lucky enough and the members decided to enlist before 2020, they would reunite by 2022, which is 2 years less. And moreover i will be worring about his health and his food diet . If you will think about it, Xiumin only have a few time left before he enlists. Note: this article has been edited to reflect EXO members enlistment articles and dates. EXO came back last year with powerful and groovy song “Don’t Mess Up My Tempo” which became the group’s best selling album with 1,951,879 copes in South Korea in 2018. These cookies do not store any personal information. Hi, I am Jazmine K. the founder of Jazminemedia, in this site, I share my thoughts on the stories me and my team cover. Because EXO will go and there’s no sure they will come back because it’s really hard for a group to maintain themselves strong after four years of hiatus. I bet EXO-Ls are surprised by this letter. If you are one of those curious EXO-Ls wanting to know the updates on EXO’s military enlistment dates then you’re reading the right one. I hate the feeeling that my heart is tearing apart because of this news we EXO-L are strong but we need them to be stronger PLEASE EXO DON’T LET US WAIT FOR 6 YEARS BECAUSE I CAN’T IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU. So fighting EXO! I am sad,i think I’m going to cry…EXO inspires me,they make me laugh every time i watch them,I love there songs so much .they are the only kpop group that brings happiness in my heart.but exo-l we should stay strong for our idol, EXO be happy and stay healthy always…..sarrange…. I knew I had a lot of fans… but I didn’t know I had so many girlfriends and wives. It’s keeping me energetic and happy throughout the training period here. Check out below the possible timeline of the members’ enlistment date including the confirmed ones! EXO-Ls, you guys are truly amazing!) Decdmber 2018!!! It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. The youngest members namely Kai and Sehun who were both born in 1994 would be in the military service by 2022. EXO Suho to Enlist in The Military EXO-Ls are heartbroken after it was announced today, May 4, that another EXO member will enlist in the military soon. I also received a lot of online and offline letters from EXO-Ls too. Please listen to Baekhyun’s ‘Candy’ and show him love. So don’t worry! There, he will undergo four weeks of … I didn’t realize Minseok would enlist this month! On May 14, Suho enlisted at the Nonsan Army Training Center in South Chungcheong Province. Born on March 26, 1990, he is among the idols who will have to enlist soon since 2018 already ended. I’m not ready for this . There are military bases in Alaska and Hawaii. I wanted to tell you that I promise I’ll get to every single one of them once I’m done with the training period. Be prepared with a box of tissues as 4 boys of the K-pop mega group are set leave to fulfil their military enlistment. They have started as a rookie group who have been misjudged by the public as the first “failure group” of SM Entertainment to proving their popularity when they hit their turning point with “Growl” in 2013, becoming multi-million sellers, to being a worldwide-known K-pop group. This prompts all Korean males to enlist before they reach that certain age limit. Learn how your comment data is processed. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He was born on March 26, 1990, which means that he will need to enlist in the military before 2019 ends. Haha. I decided to write today because I wanted to thank you guys and also ask you guys for something. No EXO for 2 yrs would be better than No EXO for 6 yrs. Then, by May 28, 2020, EXO-Ls received a handwritten letter from Suho, shared on EXO’s official fan site. Moreover, solo activities by members who promote a lot abroad will also be hindered a lot. Claimed to be created by a training squad-mate who enlisted with Suho, these cartoons illustrated what exactly led up to this letter: According to this squad-mate, Suho wrote the letter — after he spoke with the platoon’s captains who found out that the trainees on printing duty are pulling all-nighters trying to print out all of EXO-Ls’ letters. has confirmed he will be enlisting in the military on 1 July.

Customize Your Crocs, Very Small Pellet Stove, Train Wreck Chords, Fire Near Santaquin Utah 2020, Bad Therapy True Story, Say It With Flowers Ff7 Remake, Still Breathing Cast Net, Discount Men's Shoes,