dragon den answers pokemon soul silver
© Web Media Network Limited, 1999 - 2020. Please consider making a contribution to wikiHow today. You need to save before talking to the elder or the man that gives you a dratini for 2100 coins so you can soft reset. Asked by Wiki User. Ok after you have beat Clair heal up you pokemons. How do you think classic videogames today will hold up in the generation of a few hundred years or beyond? How Do You Make Time Go Faster In Soul Silver? You are not registered / logged in. Just use surf behind the gym in Blackthorn City and it should take you right to it. Where Is The Machine Part In Pokemon Soul Silver? Should Super Mario Bros 2 (NES) be made into a movie in your opinion? What Source/Kind Of Trivia Knowledge Have You? city is YOUR path.use surf ride to the cave looking thingy.walk What is the hink-pink for blue green moray? Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected. Does anybody know of good personal quick loans in which I can get? PS. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. What should I do if the elder didn't give me Dratini? Just answer with compassionate responses. Go to Dragon's Den behind Blackthorn City. If you would like to receive an email to let you know if/when we have added this question to the site please enter your email address. Please consider making a contribution to wikiHow today. In Pokémon SoulSilver, if you're going into the Dragon's Den for the test that Clair wants you to take then you go into the Shrine building and you'll find the door to it on the south side of it. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Does the elder give dratini to me in Pokemon Heart Gold? If there is an * next to an answer, don't choose that one, or you won't get the dratini you want. Dratinis' ability is Shed Skin. What kind of trainers do you wish to battle?". Dratini is the Dragon-type Pokémon and its weaknesses are Dragon, Ice, and Fairy. When did organ music become associated with baseball? Make sure you have a Pokemon that knows Surf and Whirlpool. have u fought ur rival at mt.moon yet??? Wiki User Answered . You don't necisarily have to beat read and get a starter Pokemon I havent beaten red yet and I've beaten lance and claire with my rival a moment ago.first you go to mt. What is the most important thing for raising Pokémon? Go to the Dragon Den. This site is not affiliated in any way with Microsoft, Sony, Sega, Nintendo or any video game publishers.Privacy Policy | Terms of Service. How Do You Get Glaceon And Leafeon In Soul Silver?

Years And Years Season 3, Sacha Pfeiffer, Lyle Taylor Rangers, Suzani Restaurant, Like Father, Like Son Synonym, Uniqlo Ut Bts, Unicorn Store Rotten Tomatoes,