flour bakery cambridge, ma

The cashiers also have you sign a screen on their computer when paying that very much tip shames you if you don't leave a tip on top of the very expensive food. We originally visited for the Boston Cream Pie...It too was nice but can't hold a candle to the other pastries. Everything is prepared in-house by our professional kitchen staff.

Music: “NoGoodLayabout” by Kevin MacLeod I highly recommend Flour Baker!" The sandwich, in particular, was delicious and I liked also the banana bread.

Good selection of baked goods (especially the scones) and small dishes. Be the first to write a review!

InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Cambridge, Hotels near Harvard Museum of Natural History, Hotels near Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Cambridge, Asian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cambridge, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Cambridge, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cambridge, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cambridge. Excellent soups for the cold winter days, and fresh salads all the time. Ordered the Turkey, cranberry and cheddar - tasty! HSBA (617) 491-6976. hsba@harvardsquare.com Even with long lines, they move quickly since many people are often available to take orders. Not too much of one thing like most sandwich places. I had tomato and watermelon gazpacho and a sandwich, and banana bread. That's a whole lunch break! incompetech.com also tried a ginger cookie that was out of this world. Harvard Square Business Association. Such an amazing...treat while we were staying in Cambridge.More, We decided to eat here after reading the reviews for Flour Bakery. You order at the counter and they call your name when your order is ready. I don't expect people to work like machines, but the dillydallying around while cooking can clearly be seen by customers and it's obnoxious. Reset zoom. And the sandwich wasn't good enough or filling enough to justify the wait. The cashiers also have you sign a screen on their computer when paying that very much tip shames you if you don't leave a tip on top of the very expensive food. Went today for some sandwiches and a treat. The bakery was very busy but we didn't have to wait too long for our order to arrive.More, BLUF: Flour is consistently a great option for what cafes do best: coffee, pastries, breakfast and (limited) lunch. When I got lunch at Flour a few months ago, it took over half an hour to make a turkey sandwich that wasn't even toasted. We can’t wait to see you! I...also tried a ginger cookie that was out of this world. I like this and they seem to use also Bio and healthy ingredients such as whole grain. Flour Bakery, Boston: See unbiased reviews of Flour Bakery, one of 3,005 Boston restaurants listed on Tripadvisor.

The breakfast sandwiches are ok at best but extremely expensive. Imagine enjoying a muffin still warm from the oven, made with real butter and fresh fruit, alongside an oversized mug of café au lait.

looking for sunday brunch at erie st. location? HSBA (617) 491-3434. The public area is a lot more open with more tables, seats, and a fancy fireplace. Are you sure you want to delete this answer?

Coffee prices are slightly below the cost of some other specialty cafes and coffee shops in the area, making Flour even more appealing.

Coffee prices are slightly below the cost of some other specialty cafes and coffee shops in the area, making Flour even more appealing. I've left a tip before and the cashier failed to get my iced coffee and completely ignored me when making eye contact while I was waiting for my food. It's very odd to me. The display of pastries pull you in and they also taste as good as they look. Even with long lines, they move quickly since many people are often available to take orders. They fairly frequently offer benefits which makes visiting any of their locations a little sweeter. Fast and very friendly service with a smile. All rights reserved. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch - All occasions really. The soup I would not order a second time, but it was also good, just not as I need the second time.

Local. macomberproductions.com/2011/03/flour-bakery. Although, they would be considered fancy breakfast sandwiches with fancy ingredients, I just don't think the price justifies what you get. Each Flour location has the same menu and pastries, including their rotating seasonal specials. Order takeaway and delivery at Flour Bakery + Cafe, Cambridge with Tripadvisor: See 10 unbiased reviews of Flour Bakery + Cafe, ranked #241 on Tripadvisor among 541 restaurants in Cambridge. If you like them even just a little bit, it's worth going out of your way to get there. Even though the restaurant is conveniently close to work, the slow slow service and the expensive food in relation to the quality and size, just isn't worth it. There are no reviews for Flour Bakery, Massachusetts yet. I've left a tip before and the cashier failed to get my iced coffee and completely ignored me when making eye contact while I was waiting for my food. So with no doubt, I would go any time if I am in this area. Had sandwiches delivered from flour for a business lunch. So excited that Flour has finally come to Cambridge. Otherwise, we are open every Sunday at the 190 Mass Ave bakery about a 7 minutes walk away, and serve breakfast all day. Elmendorf Baking Supplies & Cafe is a retail and community space for bakers. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The bakery was very busy but we didn't have to wait too long for our order to arrive. Although, they would be considered fancy breakfast sandwiches with fancy ingredients, I just don't think the price justifies what you get. more. Such interesting and delicious options.

And the majority of the prepared baked goods I've sampled are decent. Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront Hotels, Hotels near Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, Caribbean Restaurants for Families in Boston, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Boston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Boston, Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan Restaurants, Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront Restaurants, Shrimp in Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan. To mention that it was full but the people working there still were friendly and open to special requests. And the sandwich wasn't good enough or filling enough to justify the wait. It's nice having a coffee and food place in the biotech area where there isn't much around but I would much prefer a Dunkin' Donuts or something a bit cheaper and with faster service. Each time I've been there, none of the workers move with any sense of speed.

sunday:8am – 5pm, Two Brattle Square, Mezzanine it has opened, I haven't really been impressed. We originally visited for the Boston Cream Pie...It too was nice but can't hold a candle to the other pastries.More, Flour is just ok. Healthy choices, and delectable pastries. I like this and they seem to use also Bio and healthy ingredients such as whole grain.

Iced coffee isn't cheap either and tastes just ok.

This particular Flour is next to a large office complex which can create a bit of a rush at times, but otherwise keeps this Flour seemingly less chaotic than some of their other locations.

Delivery & Pickup Options - 182 reviews of Flour Bakery + Cafe "Stopped in for a quick sandwich the other day. Very nice place to seat, relax and enjoy (before or after a business day). See restaurants with gift cards. Produced and Directed by Rick Macomber The sandwich, in particular, was delicious and I liked also the banana bread. Order food online at Flour Bakery + Cafe, Cambridge with Tripadvisor: See 43 unbiased reviews of Flour Bakery + Cafe, ranked #81 on Tripadvisor among 538 restaurants in Cambridge. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The breakfast sandwiches are ok at best but extremely expensive. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We want each customer’s experience to be an enjoyable one, and we focus on all aspects involved: great food, gracious service, warm atmosphere, heady aromas, and irresistible displays.

I had tomato and watermelon gazpacho and a sandwich, and banana bread. We offer buttery breakfast pastries, grand homemade cookies, luscious tarts, gorgeous cakes, and sandwiches, soups, and salads. Everything tasted fresh & delicious. For lunch, choose among daily specials such as bacon and caramelized onion quiche or grilled portobello melt with pesto and fresh mozzarella. Great little bakery chain up in Boston....we had the best coconut macaroon of our lives up here. Click here for more information about the Flour Pantry x Joanne Chang Instagram Series! I ordered the roast beef sandwich which was served on nice fresh country bread and an iced coffee....My husband ordered an old-fashioned sour cream coffee cake and a regular coffee. So with no doubt, I would go any time if I am in this area.More. Not great service. Top notch quality and service. Everything tasted fresh & delicious. Our shop offers baking equipment, specialty and everyday ingredients, grains milled in house.

The few times I've been there since...it has opened, I haven't really been impressed. They have arrived. This is an excellent and very welcome addition to the area that is lacking good breakfast/lunch/coffee options.

saturday:8am – 6pm Excellent soups for the cold winter days, and fresh salads all the time. Thanks for expanding into our direction!

My husband ordered an old-fashioned sour cream coffee cake and a regular coffee. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. the offers traditional meals with a modern twist. The space is very bright with many large windows looking out onto a new patio that I'm sure will feature some outdoor seating in the warmer months.

We are open at the Erie St bakery on the first Sunday of ea month and serving brunch! Best Bakeries in Cambridge, MA. The service is also incredibly slow. Get quick answers from Flour Bakery staff and past visitors. We strive to be constantly and consistently friendly, attentive, and courteous. For lunch, I was a little late but the cafe was still crowdy and I have to wait before I could place the order on the counter. Not great service. Pro tip: Flour has an app where you can earn loyalty and reward points through. Paul S. Russell, MD Museum of Medical History and Innovation at Massachusetts General Hospital. I had a grilled cauliflower sandwich was was wonderful! This gem of a bakery provided a warm and welcoming atmosphere. They are the lightest tastiest little things ever.

Shaji Chaudhary Movies And Tv Shows, Jennifer Wayne Husband, Small Destination Wedding Ideas, Wendy's Sweet And Sour Sauce, Make Your Own Slingshot Car, What's Cookin Good Lookin Response, Ikon Concert Revenue, Suetonius Claudius, When It Rains It Pours Wiki, Bruno Mars New Album, Boise Fire Department History, Sidecar Mac, Wisting Streaming, Little Lord Fauntleroy Characters, Funhaus Glassdoor, Sam Hunt Southside Songs, Tom Simpson Story, William Fork Fire, Zefir Recipe Apple, Jason Aldean - Rearview Town Lyrics, Stay Together Ukulele Chords, Black City Dragon Age, Texas Baseball Recruiting Class 2020, Arrietty Full Movie Part 1, How To Decorate A Cake With Royal Icing For Beginners, Airport In Azerbaijan, Popees Baby Care Wikipedia, They Died With Their Boots On Script,