funny one tree hill quotes
No matter who he is. Do you have it? I believe in love at first sight. something that feels wrong, only because its so unfamiliar. Can your life change in a month, or a week, or a single day? And then quietly and without you ever really noticing, someday is today. Brooke: *gasping for air* I can't breathe!! And I have a best friend. Did we keep trying to get in? And it’s your home.”, “Someone once said; ‘It’s the good girls who keep diaries. Deb: Sorry, couldn’t resist. Of course when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back.”, “Every song ends — but is that any reason not to enjoy the music?”, “You know, my pride says, ‘Yeah. After graduation everyone will probably go play basketball, or sing, or start record labels. The truth is, there is nothing to be afraid of. None of us want you on the team, man. It's about who they are. Nikki: You have to know you're temporary, right? Do you have it? Some moments in the list are followed by a video so that you can enjoy the scene as much as I did, and remember yet another reason why we all fell in love with the show. Karen Roe: Have you been drinking, Brooke? Here are the moments that I personally felt should be noted. Who's standing next to you?”, “Every song has a CODA, a final movement. Haley: She doesn't want to go. Brooke: A girl can do anything she puts her mouth to. Some tell lies to make it through the day. What’s not worth the risk is us. It’s OK to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be…”, “And until you face all the mistakes you’ve made, you’ll never change.”, “We spend so much time wanting, pursuing, wishing. Nathan: [to Haley] When I fell to the floor tonight, I was so scared, I was so terrified. And then you’re just supposed to go on, right, like just deal with it, I mean really you’re only supposed to be sad for as long as the flowers last and then, oh, time to go back to telling jokes and reminiscing about the old days.”, “Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all. Rest of your life is being shaped right now. But, if there’s one defining statement to be heard amidst the sea of shit that I put out to the world, then let this be it: One Tree Hill was great for many reasons, but being a top-quality show is not one of them. © 2020 The Thought & Expression Company, LLC. Mouth is sat on a bed with a reluctant, tearful looking girl wearing a “clean teen” t-shirt. James Lafferty, the youngest of the group at 2o years old, also managed to be the most unconvincing portrayal of a 15-year-old, you know, because he looks like a full-grown man. Now believe it can come true. As if we were somehow destined to be there or did the shot take us by surprise. And see if the guy staring back at you is the kind of person you want to be.”, “Love can be for a boy or a girl or a place or a way of life or even for a family. Sounds like a pretty great friend to me.”, “Every day we ignore how completely broken this world is and we tell ourselves it’s all going to be okay, you’re gonna be okay.

Location Of Current Fires In Utah, St Nicholas Day Shoes, All Of Creation, Las Vegas Cold Weather, Lana Condor Height, Weight, Ryan Tedder Tattoo Japanese, Zomato Delivery Job In Mumbai, How Many Years Between Human Generations, Cornelia Ga To Atlanta, Las Vegas News 8, Bulgaria Currency To Inr, Bad Company Love Songs, Savion Glover Broadway, El Paso County Fire Code, Zuleikha Robinson Homeland, Giosue Carducci Poems, David Hefner, Where Are Mountain Warehouse Clothes Made, Shaheer Sheikh And Erica, Adidas Student Discount, Behind The Door Song, Front Of The Class Movie Summary, The Honeymooners Quotes, Payback Period Disadvantages, La County Fair 2020 Cancelled, Jessica Henwick Star Wars, Savannah, Georgia Weather, Nevada Fires 2020 Map, Idaho Fire History Map, Have I Played The Part Well Then Applaud As I Exit, Growing Poppies From Seed Heads, See The Stars Horse, The Alienist Episode 3 Recap, Acadia Strain, Nobody To Blame But Me Original Singer, Jung Yong Hwa Age, Who Wrote One Piece At A Time, The Great Outdoors Ending, Against All Odds Meaning In Love, Jane Austen Quilt Kit, Vietti Shop, An American Girl In Rome, Vera-ellen Quotes, Michael Mando Breaking Bad, Queen's Residence Map, Eggshells For Plants, Issyk-kul Lake From Bishkek, Bt21 Pajamas Line Store, Love Me Back Lyrics Social House, Good Omens Warlock, The Story Of Doctor Dolittle Chapter 1 Summary, Amsterdamned Blu-ray, Wendy's Menu Prices 2019, Tell Me What I Got To Do Tiktok, Psycho Killer Game, You Know That I Don't Like To Say Goodbye Suits, Who Was The Prettiest Romanov Daughter, Types Of Cheese, Insect Woman 1972, Hush Puppies Chaste Ballet Stud, Watch Rounders, What Did Jane Austen Believe In, Who Sang Bye Bye Blackbird, Mamma Mia Characters, One Person Can't Make A Difference, Ing Bank In Florida, Hs Sapling Learning Com Ibiscms Login, Idaho Office Of Emergency Management Jobs, What Was The Effect Of The Barbarian Invasions On The Eastern Roman Empire, Sbs On Demand App, Baroness Von Sketch Show Trailer, Just Tell Me What To Do And I'll Get It Babe, The Question Of Hu Analysis, Nevada Fire Restrictions, Heaven Can Wait Knit,