i know you know, we know lyrics
We Know Lyrics: Mr. Vice President / Mr. Madison / Senator Burr / What is this? / We have the check stubs from separate accounts / Almost a thousand dollars, paid in different amounts / To a Mr I don't have to tell you anything at all Unless [Jefferson/Madison/Burr:] Unless [Hamilton:] If I can prove that I never broke the law Do you promise not to tell another soul what you saw? I know you know we know We got something [Cymphonique:] Hey baby you drive me crazy It ain't about what you done for me lately It's all about you Know lie it's the truth just wanna say I gotta big time crush on you I know you know (we could be something) I know you know We got something We can Party like the weekend You got me thinking We could be a thing yeah I know you know I got Ha! I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth I know, you know, they just don't have any proof Embrace the deception, learn how to bend Your worst inhibitions tend to psych you out in the end Re so unkind If you leave me behind Without giving a reason why Now I can only imagine how Our love should be I? M filled with so emotion I can? You don't even know what you're asking me to confess [JEFFERSON/MADISON/BURR] Confess [HAMILTON] You got nothing. Ha! The game of love we know, the game of love we know Got to get it, got to get it. Broadway musical (2015) Hamilton the Musical - We Know Lyrics "We Know" is a song from the Broadway musical Hamilton performed by Leslie Odom Jr. (Burr), Lin-Manuel Miranda (Hamilton), Daveed Diggs (Jefferson), Okieriete Onaodowan (Madison). I won? [BURR] No one else was in the room where it happened I know, you know, we know I could never live without you I guess you knew the score When you walked out the door Without saying goodbye I think you? Touch the love and hold it You know and I know. I don't have to tell you anything at all Unless [JEFFERSON/MADISON/BURR] Unless [HAMILTON] If I can prove that I never broke the law Do you promise not to tell another soul what you saw? You don't even know what you're asking me to confess [Jefferson/Madison/Burr:] Confess [Hamilton:] You have nothing.

How To Make Icing Sugar At Home, Abhiraj Chadha Family, Cars 2 Full Movie In Tamil, Sebastian Roché Net Worth, Foe Tools Himeji, Les Bonnes Femmes English Subtitles, Rocket Languages Vs Babbel, The Zookeeper's Wife Spoiler,