immaculate misconception lyrics
My band and Myself are 100% completely aware that NOT ALL Christians or followers of any religion are close minded and do the things they do in this video. We're standing right here so come and fucking get us You're just a trend, just a fucking disease What the fuck? I'll make fucking sure that I protect it from you. Who is this great creator? I've seen so many of you come and go You can't expect to live off of lies and survive I wanted to highlight the hypocrisy and hold a mirror up to all the self righteous, Holier-than-thou people and show them how full of shit they are. I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top. Put your teeth to the curb, cause right now I'm gonna stomp your fucking face in. I've seen so many of you come and go, That's 'cause your in it for all the wrong fucking reasons. The difference between myself and Jesus is that he was trying to convince people to believe in him and a higher power (God) to find salvation… Whereas I’M trying to convince people to believe in themselves. I am who I am, this is what we are You can't expect to live off of lies and survive If all these words you speak of meant a thing Open your mind before your mouth To say something that could change their life forever Mother Mary, won't you tell me. I will be your voice to let the world know we stand as one What the fuck? "Immaculate Misconception". How could you look at yourself in the mirror? Open your mind before your mouth Every single thing about you's just a clone of the last you Every single thing about you's just a clone of the last "you" Every single thing about you is just a clone of the last "you", All I want is to reach someone What the fuck? So fucking clever but I'll spit in your face But I know that there's nothing real inside Your heart's invested in feeding everyone lies. You stand for nothing and your heart is untrue But I know that there's nothing real inside [Breakdown] So many people wanna see me fail So fucking clever but I'll spit in your face I may not have built this kingdom but I will be your voice to let the world know we stand as one You're just a trend, just a fucking disease How could you look at yourself in the mirror? I'd take back all the lines against you that I sing [Chorus] Or come and fucking get us "Immaculate Misconception". I'd take back all the lines against you that I sing. I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. If all these words you speak of meant a thing All I want is to reach someone If all these words you speak of meant a thing Copyright: Writer(s): Chris Cerulli, Angelo Parente, Joshua Balz, Tour Update : Tour Stop: Motion City Soundtrack, Motionless in White, The Almost, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. to say something that could change their life forever Hate me for that, I fucking dare you. That's cause you're in it for all the wrong fucking reasons Put your teeth to the curb, 'cause right now I'm gonna stomp your fucking face in But I know that there's nothing real inside. ', May 2010 at Wade Studios in Ocala, Florida. Open your mind before your mouth [Chorus] Can I ask him? If all these words you speak of meant a thing Put your teeth to the curb, 'cause right now I'm gonna stomp your fucking face in Your heart's invested in feeding everyone lies The broken-hearted, the damaged just like me If all these words you speak of meant a thing To all the kids whose letters I receive / Put your teeth to the curb, 'cause right now I'm gonna stomp your fucking face in / I hope you drown in … Your heart's invested in feeding everyone lies That's 'cause you're in it for all the wrong fucking reasons All I want is to reach someone God does not control your life, YOU do. I'll make sure you remember me, If all these words you speak of meant a thing so fucking clever but I'll spit in your face Or come and fucking get us I'd take back all the lines against you that I sing To all the kids who's letters I receive But I know that there's nothing real inside Motionless In White Lyrics. I'll make fucking sure that I protect it from you, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. "Was she your everything?" I may not have built this kingdom but Your heart's invested in feeding everyone lies I'll be the end of your decadence. To let them know they're not alone, you're not alone I'd take back all the lines against you that I sing We have our own beliefs and we aren’t afraid to speak out about them, We are not satanists, We have a positive message towards finding self-worth and inner peace, We don’t discriminate against ANYONE regardless of the way they look, their faith, sexuality, or race, and believe it or not, I have a tremendous amount of respect for Jesus Christ. Immaculate Misconception Lyrics: What the fuck? Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Immaculate Misconception by Motionless In White have been translated into 13 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 13 languages. If all these words you speak of meant a thing Put your teeth to the curb, 'cause right now I'm gonna stomp your fucking face in I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Barbarians Rising Watch Online, Relationship With A Cuban Woman, Jay Inbetweeners Height, How Accurate Is The Hot Zone, Chelsea Handler Nashville, Sudarshan Venu Wife, Iu Net Worth 2020, Coffee And Tea Lovers Nz, Along With The Gods: The Last 49 Days Cast, God Gave Me You Bryan White Lyrics, Azerbaijan Armenia Map, Woojin Stray Kids, Bianca Del Rio Birth Chart, Nate Montana, The Phantom Of The Opera Characters, Blackbird Chicago, Managing Forest Fires, Chase Rice Songs, Always Running Movie, Yook Sungjae Military, Rafaela Pugh Age, Hunter S Thompson Wife, Zoran Korach Height And Weight, Johnny Cash 1972, Gregor Clegane, Fast Retailing Revenue In Usd, Julie Dretzin, St Nicholas Church Tickets, Gbp To Eur, Once Movie Streaming, Put In A Pie Meaning, Armenian Alphabet, Eve Pronunciation, Dickens Of London, Born, Born, Born In Bethlehem Lyrics, Ariana Grande First Album Release Date, Sazerac Recipe, Skeleton Man Ad, Interest Rate Definition, Valentino Rossi House London, Paul Winfield, James Saito Married, Leo Nomellini Wrestler, Another Word For Client Feedback, Adidas' Csr Case Study, Easy Sunset Painting, Ppg Storms Coming Exterior, Types Of Corporate Volunteering, Russia Vacation Packages, Red Wine Types Chart, Who Killed Palomino Molero, Breathing Techniques, Toyland Canada, Pubg Ceo Name, Automatic Band Haskins, Infosys Ceo 2020, Is It Safe To Leave Lights On All Night, Lady Gaga Albums Ranked, 2020 Doomsday Movie,