jason reitman net worth

Directed 4 actors in Oscar nominated performances: Frequents Los Angeles Steakhouse STK, as does. The director is married to, his starsign is Libra and he is now 42 years of age. Jason Reitman was born on October 19, 1977 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada He the son of Geneviève Robert, an actress, and comedy director Ivan Reitman. However, there are several factors that affect a celebrity’s net worth, such as taxes, management fees, investment gains or losses, marriage, divorce, etc. His father name is Ivan Reitman and his mother name is Genevieve Robert.

Required fields are marked *. His sister may be the celebrity Catherine Reitman. His age will be 42 on his next birthday in October as of 2019. He grew up in LA and provides photos of himself as a baby on the group of “Animal Home”, which his dad created.

He has also received one Grammy Award, one Golden Globe, and four Academy Award nominations, two of which are for Best Director.

Therefore, the above worth, income or earnings statistics may not be 100% accurate. – In 2020, Daniel Franzese’s net worth was estimated to be…, Candace Kaye Bailey is an American actress and television personality best known as a co-host of the former television… – In 2020, Candace Bailey’s net worth was estimated to be…, James Eugene "Jim" Carrey is a Canadian-American actor, comedian, impressionist, screenwriter, and producer. Libra is an air sign represented by the scales, an association that reflects Libra's fixation on balance and harmony. His sister may be the celebrity Catherine Reitman. He is 43 years old and is a Libra. Jason Reitman is a member of Richest Celebrities and Directors. In 2020, Jason Reitman's net worth was estimated to be $8 Million. Jason Reitman net worth: Jason Reitman is a Canadian-American film director, screenwriter, and producer who has a net worth of $12 million. Then, he began making his own short films and directing commercials.

Talking about his education, he is graduated from Harvard-Westlake School in 1995. Jason Reitman net worth: Jason Reitman is a Canadian-American film director, screenwriter, and producer who has a net worth of $12 million. Harold Ramis died in 2014. Reitman is a dual citizen of Canada and the United States. Graduate of the University of Southern California, where he was an English major.

As of February 2, 2010, he has received one Grammy award and four Academy Award nominations, two of which are for Best Director. In 2007 he directed “Juno”, that he was nominated for an Academy Award for Greatest Director. He is non-religious. Jason Reitman‘s source of wealth comes from being a director. His first feature film was 2005's "Thank You for Smoking" which was a commercial and critical success, grossing $39 million, and was nominated for two Golden Globes. Currently, he is believed to be single. We respect other people’s privacy, so please don’t stalk celebrities or hack anyone’s account and send us the information – we will pretend not to know you.
Later the couple split up due to some reason and got divorced in the year 2014. His mother is from a Christian background, and of French-Canadian descent; she converted to Judaism. His first feature film Thank You for Smoking won him the Independent Spirit Award for Best Screenplay. Jason is a married person. Ivan Reitman Net Worth. She is best known for her role as Lucy Camden-Kinkirk… – In 2020, Beverley Mitchell’s net worth was estimated to be…, Anthony Delon is a French-American actor, and son of actors Alain Delon and Nathalie Delon. Reitman filed for divorce and announced that he was single from the year 2014 onwards.

Talking about his siblings, he has two named Catherine who is an actress and Caroline who is a nurse. Jason Reitman is a very handsome person with good health and attractive personality.

As of 2020, The net worth of Catherine Reitman is estimated to be $1.3 million, and earns a salary of $100,000 - $1 Million annually. Looking at my career so far, I mean if you just looked at my two films, I would make the most boring Ghostbusters movie.

One of 105 people invited to join AMPAS in 2008. Screenwriter, Film producer, Film director, Actor, Businessperson, Television Director, Harvard-Westlake School, University of Southern California, Golden Globe Award for Best Screenplay - Motion Picture, BAFTA Award for Best Adapted Screenplay, Independent Spirit Award for Best Screenplay, Grammy Award for Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media, Writers Guild of America Award for Best Adapted Screenplay, Critics' Choice Movie Award for Best Adapted Screenplay, National Board of Review Award for Best Film, Canadian Comedy Award for Multimedia / Best Direction in a Feature, Toronto Film Critics Association Award for Best Screenplay, Academy Award for Best Picture, Academy Award for Best Director, Academy Award for Best Writing Adapted Screenplay, Golden Globe Award for Best Director - Motion Picture, BAFTA Award for Best Film, Critics' Choice Movie Award for Best Director, Independent Spirit Award for Best Director, Critics Choice Movie Award for Best Comedy, Producers Guild of America Award for Best Theatrical Motion Picture, Directors Guild of America Award for Outstanding Directing – Feature Film, Bodil Award for Best American Film, Satellite Award for Best Adapted Screenplay, David di Donatello for Best Foreign Film, New York Film Critics Circle Award for Best Screenplay, Robert Award for Best American Film, Juno, Up in the Air, Young Adult, Men, Women & Children, Labor Day, Thank You for Smoking, Jennifer's Body, Ghostbusters II, Kindergarten Cop, Twins, Dave, Jeff, Who Lives at Home, Fathers' Day, Tully, Sex and the City 2, Secretariat, What Doesn't Kill You, Across the Line: The Exodus of Charlie Wright, Roast Battle, In God We Trust, Operation.

Continue to the next page to see Jason Reitman net worth, estimated salary and earnings. His mother is an actress and his father is a comedy director. Your email address will not be published. Later, he was offered the opportunity to direct Dude, Where's My Car?

He directed episodes of the American TV show The Office. His ethnicity is White.

Your email address will not be published.

– In 2020, Anthony Delon’s net worth was estimated to be…, Bokeem Woodbine is an American film and television actor. – In 2020, Chauncey Leopardi’s net worth was estimated to be…, Sonja Sohn is an American actress and community activist. Jason Reitman was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on Wednesday, October 19, 1977 (Generation X). I don't want to make films that give you the answer. The Jason Reitman net worth and salary figures above have been reported from a number of credible sources and websites. Ivan Reitman Net Worth. He directed Ellen Page in Juno.

When he was still a child, his family moved to Los Angeles.

Jason Reitman (born October 19, 1977) is famous for being director. His initial feature film was 2005’s “MANY THANKS for Smoking” that was a industrial and critical achievement, grossing $39 million, and was nominated for just two Golden Globes.

She is best known for her role as Detective Kima Greggs on the HBO… – In 2020, Sonja Sohn’s net worth was estimated to be…, Owain Sebastian Yeoman is a Welsh actor. His ancestry is Czech Jewish (father) and French-Canadian (mother). Jason Reitman was born on 19th October 1977 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Looking at my career so far, I mean if you just looked at my two films, I would make the most boring Ghostbusters movie. His exact salary has not been revealed yet and will be updated soon.

As one of the richest celebrities in the world, people are always wondering how much money Jason Reitman has or makes. Jason Reitman was created on October 19, 1977 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada He the boy of Geneviève Robert, an actress, and humor director Ivan Reitman.

If there is a message to my films - and I hope there isn't - it's to be open-minded. Carrey… – In 2020, Jim Carrey’s net worth was estimated to be….
Jason Reitman is a Libra and was born in The Year of the Serpent. In the year 2005, his first film "Thank You for Smoking" was featured. Jason Reitman net worth is. His second film, Juno, generated great buzz after it premiered at the 2007 Toronto International Film Festival and was released in December 2007 which received Oscar nominations for Best Picture. Being the son of a filmmaker, you are aware of a career as a director. His ancestry is Czech Jewish (father) and French-Canadian (mother). In 2007 he directed "Juno", for which he was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Director. Jason Reitman Facts & Wiki

In the year 2006 of March, he formed the production company "Hard C Productions" with producing partner Daniel Dubiecki. Directed 4 actors in Oscar nominated performances: Frequents Los Angeles Steakhouse STK, as does. Your barometer for comedy is nowhere as good as your barometer for truth. Do you know how many times I get asked if I want to do Ghostbusters 3? His father name is Ivan Reitman and his mother name is Genevieve Robert. =), Copyright © 2020 CelebrityNetWorth123.com | Contact Us | Privacy Policy. His credits include The Nine, Kitchen Confidential and the HBO series, Generation… – In 2020, Owain Yeoman’s net worth was estimated to be…, Mary Grace Canfield was an American theatre, film and television actress. Ivan Reitman was born on 27 October 1946, in Komarno, Czechoslovakia, of part-Jewish descent. Jason Reitman: Net Worth: $8 Million: Date Of Birth: October 19, 1977: Place Of Birth: Montreal, Canada: Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.8 m) Profession: Film director, Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Businessperson, Television Director: Education: Harvard-Westlake School, University of Southern California: Nationality: Canada: Spouse: Michele Lee (m. 2004–2014) Parents You don't think of it as just movies, but as a life. I like to tell original stories, and the most simplistic argument would be that if you want to tell original stories, tell stories about women. On 19-10-1977 Jason Reitman was born in Montreal, QC. Jason Reitman is a Canadian-American film director, screenwriter, and producer, best known for directing the films Thank You for Smoking (2005), Juno (2007), Up in the Air (2009), and Young Adult (2011). All net worths are calculated through the combination of a robust methodology and a proprietary algorithm. Graduated from Harvard-Westlake School (North Hollywood, CA) in 1995.

Get Your Shine On Meaning, Boyce Avenue - Photograph, Corinna Harfouch Downfall, Velvet Goldmine Full Movie Online, Jacob Marley Disney, Odu Mascot Animal, Manoj Bajpayee Net Worth 2020, Africa Geography Documentary, Colorado Springs Fire Department Apparatus, At Seventeen Lyrics, I'll See You In My Dreams Song Ukulele Chords, Adams Song Tab, Wind Of Change Podcast, Rabbit Redux Pdf, Camp Camp Season 6, Let Him Have It Play Script, Back To The Future License Plate Spin, Medieval Death Rituals, Vancouver Hebrew Academy, Charlton Transfers, Pea Gravel Bulk Price, Kazakh Tourism, Challenge Accepted Meaning, Philip Maxwell Son Of Robert Maxwell, Monos Film Dvd, Harry Styles And Kendall Jenner Boat, Emily Mcr Lyrics, Kutaisi, Georgia, Rock N Roll Soniye Movie, Urshifu Build, Antmusic Lyrics, Love Me Or Leave Me (1955 Full Movie Online), Gharwali Baharwali Full Movie Online, Classical Music Tchaikovsky, Rainbow Lyrics, A Monster Calls Review Book, Morgan Wallen Fayetteville Nc, Jack The Ripper In Anime, Demonstration In Liverpool Today, Submarine Movies 2018, 10,000 Most Common German Words, No Arms Can Ever Hold You (like These Arms Of Mine Lyrics), Patrick Peterson Weight,