juice newton queen of hearts wiki
2 on the Billboard Hot 100 for two weeks in September 1981, behind "Endless Love" by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie. Queen of Hearts is a country-pop song written by Hank DeVito, the pedal steel guitarist in Emmylou Harris's backing group The Hot Band, and was first recorded by Dave Edmunds on his 1979 album Repeat When Necessary.It was released as a single and reached No. Darunter die mit Gold ausgezeichneten Singles Angel of the Morning und Queen of Hearts, die 1981 auch international erfolgreich waren. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. In 1984, a fourth track from Juice titled "Ride 'Em Cowboy" was released in support of Newton's first "Greatest Hits" album. He wasn’t convinced at that point that it was a breakout song but I told him I think this is a real c… Queen Of Hearts This song is by Juice Newton and appears… on the album Juice (1981) on the compilation Billboard Top Hits: 1981 (1992) on the iTunes deluxe edition of the compilation Now That's What I Call The 80s (2008) on the album The Trouble With Angels (1998) This song is a cover of "Queen of Hearts" by Dave Edmunds. She is an American pop music and country singer. The song is also featured in the 1998 King of the Hill episode Hank's Dirty Laundry and the 2017 South Park episode "Splatty Tomato". It also appears as source music in the first episode of The Americans, a 2013 television series set during the first Reagan administration. «Queen of Hearts» es una canción escrita por Hank DeVito. "Queen of Hearts" also gave Newton her second huge international hit, with Top Ten chart positions in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, and Switzerland - and more moderate success in Austria, Germany, and the Netherlands. 14 country hit. "[1] Newton's own favorite cut on the Juice album,[2] "Queen of Hearts" was issued as the album's second single and would reach No. Following an appearance on the 1980 Rodney Crowell album But What Will the Neighbors Think, on which composer DeVito played guitar, "Queen of Hearts" had its highest-profile incarnation in a version by country-rock singer Juice Newton from the 1981 album Juice. Queen of Hearts (Juice Newton) https://musicvideo.fandom.com/wiki/Queen_of_Hearts_(Juice_Newton)?oldid=365074. 11 in the UK and No. A fourth single, "Ride 'Em Cowboy," was lifted from Juice in 1984 to support Newton's first Greatest Hits album and reached the T… In 1982, Austrian artist Nickerbocker (de) released the German rendering "Puppe (du bist a moderne Hex')" ("Doll (You're A Modern Witch)") which reached #3 in Austria. Premio Grammy a la Mejor Interpretación Vocal Femenina - Country, https://es.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Queen_of_Hearts_(canción)&oldid=128162361, Wikipedia:Artículos con datos por trasladar a Wikidata, Licencia Creative Commons Atribución Compartir Igual 3.0. [19](source in German), "Juice Newton: The Queen of Hearts Revealed", https://www.rollingstone.com/music/pictures/100-greatest-country-songs-of-all-time-20140601/92-juice-newton-queen-of-hearts-1981-0989947, https://charts.nz/showitem.asp?interpret=Juice+Newton&titel=Queen+Of+Hearts&cat=s, "Juice Newton Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", "Cash Box Top 100 Singles, September 26, 1981", http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/rpm/028020-119.01-e.php?brws_s=1&file_num=nlc008388.4689&type=1&interval=24&PHPSESSID=mhe12pta2k83e08udtq66ot062, "Top 100 Hits of 1981/Top 100 Songs of 1981", "Cash Box Year-End Charts: Top 100 Pop Singles, December 26, 1981", "Chart-Informationen Puppe (Du bist a moderne Hex')", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Queen_of_Hearts_(Hank_DeVito_song)&oldid=984719281, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 21 October 2020, at 18:08. 1975: Juice Newton & Silver Spur; 1976: After the Dust Settles; 1977: Come to Me; Álbumes de estudio. In 1982, Austrian artist Nickerbocker (de) released the German rendering "Puppe (du bist a moderne Hex')" ("Doll (You're A Modern Witch)") which reached #3 in Austria. Funny Juice "Queen of Hearts" 14 2 2 6 "The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known)" 1 7 1 1 1982 "Love's Been a Little Bit Hard on Me" 30 7 4 24 Quiet Lies "Break It to Me Gently" 2 11 1 2 "Heart of the Night" 53 25 4 — 1983 "Tell Her No" — 27 14 — Dirty Looks "Dirty Looks" — 90 — — … Esta versión alcanzó el puesto 16 en las listas de popularidad de country de Canadá. In 1997, a live version by Dave Edmunds was released on his compilation album Rockin' . Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. YouTube. He wasn’t convinced at that point that it was a breakout song but I told him I think this is a real cool song … so we cut it. Queen of Hearts is a country-pop song written by Hank DeVito, the pedal steel guitarist in Emmylou Harris's backing group The Hot Band, and was first recorded by Dave Edmunds on his 1979 album Repeat When Necessary. Queen of Hearts (Juice Newton) - Artist: Juice Newton, Director: John Goodhue, Label: Capitol, Year: 1981, Theme/ Concept: Funny, Video: YouTube She has also won 2 Billboard Awards, 1 Grammy and the CMA Award for Best New Female Artist. «Queen of Hearts» es una canción escrita por Hank DeVito.La canción apareció en el álbum de 1979 de Dave Edmunds Repeat When Necessary y el sencillo alcanzó el puesto 11 en las listas de popularidad del Reino Unido. She is an American pop music and country singer. "[1] Newton's own favorite cut on the Juice album,[2] "Queen of Hearts" was issued as the album's second single and would reach No. In 1997, a live version by Dave Edmunds was released on his compilation album Rockin' . Newton would go on to have more hit songs and albums, but this remains the album for which she is best known. Billboard Country charts.

High Heels Sandals, Jason Aldean Why Tabs, Sudha Murthy Biography Book, Lucy In The Sky Dvd, Mufasa Brother, Medieval Manor Layout, Senzo Japanese Meaning, Return To Paradise Lyrics Styx, Prince Of Orange Poppy Seeds, Icing Cakes For Beginners,