kane brown lost in the woods
"Yeah, we got lost for seven hours. Brown says he and his family had just moved to the 30-acre home in Nashville, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile. "Kane got lost in the woods, on property that he freshly just got to, doesn't really know that well. “We got lost for seven hours,” he told Extra. Thankfully, the police were able to assist and now all is well. In a recent interview with Extra, Brown explained that they ended up calling the authorities to help them after hours of looking for their new home in the woods. Our journalists will try to respond by joining the threads when they can to create a true meeting of independent Premium. His wife, who was at home unpacking, thought he was pulling a fast one on her, but in reality, he had no idea where they were. Want an ad-free experience?Subscribe to Independent Premium. Start your Independent Premium subscription today. “We made our own trail and then it started raining and it started getting dark and we were running out of gas… and we live by all these cliffs… We ran into a drop-off, so we ended up having to call the cops and walk down.”. He later addressed the incident in a Facebook post, explaining that he owns 30 out of 3,000 acres around the property. The iHeartRadio Music Festival will also be broadcast on iHeartMedia stations nationwide, as well as on the iHeartRadio app. That's when they turned to their last resort of calling the police to rescue them. Additionally, country singers Keith Urban and Thomas Rhett will perform along with many more. The superstar recently shared the unbelievable story with Extra, revealing that they had to call authorities to help when they couldn’t find their way back to his new home. He's also recently shared "Cool Again" along with the remix featuring Nelly and a track called "Worldwide Beautiful.". “My buddy’s girl who has asthma started then freaking out. Jason Kempin/Getty ImagesLast week in an interview with Extra TV, Kane Brown revealed that he recently got lost on his 30-acre property in Tennessee. As a “last resort”, Brown said he called a fellow artist who lives in the area, but after that friend found him with another pal, the group of five got lost again. The 'Homesick" singer recently said that quarantine for him has been both a blessing and a curse. In July, Brown released his new song, "Be Like That" featuring rapper Swae Lee and R&B artist Khalid. Me and my brother and a couple of my friends went there into the woods we’ve never even been in our life, I had to get GPS even to go to his house. In a recent interview with Extra, Brown explained that they ended up calling the authorities to help them after hours of looking for their new home in the woods. Country star Kane Brown says he once had to be rescued after getting lost on his own property. Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? He was able to locate the group but they still weren't able to find their way back out. It allows our most engaged readers to debate the big issues, share their own experiences, discuss real-world solutions, and more. Featuring breaking news, artist interviews, exclusive, multi-platform content and much more, Country Now is quickly becoming a go-to online destination for country music fans. Please continue to respect all commenters and create constructive debates. “Yeah, we got lost for seven hours. “Kate thought I was just trying to get out of unpacking boxes because it was literally the first day we moved in,” he said. Jason Kempin/Getty ImagesLast week in an interview with Extra TV, Kane Brown revealed that he recently got lost on his 30-acre property in Tennessee.

Chloe Ting 2 Week Shred Review, Sex Drive, Alolan Pokémon Go, Ipa To English Converter, Donnybrook Coat, Stuck Meaning In Marathi, What To Mix With Jack Daniels, Scotty Mccreery In Between, Bad Karma Lyrics, She Said I Love You Back, Mathematical Proof Examples, Aktau City, Hannah Dodd Dancer, See Apple Tv+ Cast, Best Red Velvet Lyrics, O Sanam Lyrics, What Have They Done To The Rain Lyrics Searchers, One-eyed Girl Cartoon, Woha Book, Sun Meaning Tattoo, Darkrai Evolution, Chosen Ones Pdf, The 21 Irrefutable Laws Of Leadership Summary, We Got Married Season 4 Eng Sub, Levi Strauss Biography, Huntsville Airport Jobs, Untitled Love Song Angels Of Light, Don't Worry I'm Fine Watch Online,