kiss me, kiss me, kiss me album cover
Though a double album, it was released as a single CD and single cassette. Back in the day, when you purchased a new record, you not only got a slab of great rock music but also a beautiful album cover often worthy of framing. Tweet. Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me album cover designed by Nael Maali. Kiss My Ass: Classic Kiss Regrooved is a 1994 tribute album, featuring a variety of artists covering songs by the American rock band Kiss.Released to coincide with Kiss' 20th anniversary, the album was certified gold by the RIAA, and spent 13 weeks on the charts. Hurt So Good 3DS covers; Gameboy covers; Gameboy Advance covers; Gameboy Color covers; Nintendo DS covers; Playstation Portable covers For Designers & Design Teams, join the worlds best designers on Dribbble. Genesis covers; NES covers; Nintendo 64 covers; Playstation 4 covers; Sega CD covers; Super Ninentendo covers; XBOX covers; Wii covers; Wii U covers; PC covers; Handheld covers. to help give you the best experience we can. Genesis covers; NES covers; Nintendo 64 covers; Playstation 4 covers; Sega CD covers; Super Ninentendo covers; XBOX covers; Wii covers; Wii U covers; PC covers; Handheld covers. Blu-Ray Covers; Console covers. Release. Call Me Maybe / 4. The unveiling was broadcast on MTV during a special KISS broadcast with VJ JJ Jackson. He’s joined by Lala Lala’s Lillie West, who has been on a 2020 collaboration spree; she’s also released tracks with Grapetooth, Baths, Porridge Radio, and Melkbelly’s Miranda Winters. ", was omitted from the original CD release because of the 74:33 Red Book CD time restriction, but was included on all cassette releases. All proceeds from the track will benefit the Illinois Prison Project . NBLP7152). The duo have delivered a straightforwardly pretty take on “Kiss Me” with violin by Macie Stewart. Get inspired with designs shared by our talented community, Check out the rankings and see which designers are trending, Amazing interviews with design industry leaders, tutorials, and more, Join the fun and flex your design skills with our weekly prompt, See Shots that other designers are riffing on & participate yourself. More Than a Memory / 7. The Solo Albums represented the first time ever that all the members of a band released solo works on the same day. This Kiss / 3. The duo have delivered a straightforwardly pretty take on “Kiss Me” with violin by Macie Stewart. Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me is the seventh studio album by British alternative rock band the Cure, released in May 1987.. All proceeds from the track will benefit the Illinois Prison Project. Dribbble is the world’s leading community for creatives to share, grow, and get hired. Turn Me Up / 8. The pan-genre virtuoso NNAMDÏ, who’s in the process of releasing three very different albums this year, is celebrating Bandcamp’s latest fee-waiving promotion today with a cover of Sixpence’s signature song “Kiss Me,” the distilled essence of late ’90s teen romantic comedies. The details of how I finally acquired it are shrouded in the mists of time, but I’d wager a guess that I’d purchased it through the…. Listen below. never forget where I was when I first heard "Strutter"....bought the album right away! This record available for a custom creation in the following:Tablet Folio CaseHandbag**Allow 2-4 weeks production time for your one-of-a-kind creation. Tiny Little Bows / 2. Exclusive project board perfect for Freelancers and Agencies. See more ideas about Kiss album covers, Album covers, Album. Simultaneously more accessible and ambitious than any of the Cure's previous albums, the double album Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me finds Robert Smith expanding his pop vocabulary by tentatively adding bigger guitars, the occasional horn section, lite-funk rhythms, and string sections. Jun 26, 2015 - Explore jeremy Gill's board "KISS album covers" on Pinterest. Blu-Ray Covers; Console covers. KISS Dynasty (Original 1979 US Casablanca label 9-track vinyl LP with picture labels, featuring I Was Made For Lovin' You plus a version of the Rolling Stones' 2,000 Man. Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me was released on 25 May 1987 by the Fiction label in the UK and by Elektra in the US. Gene Simmons é o álbum solo do baixista do Kiss, Gene Simmons. Curiosity / 5. Publish your open role on the world's #1 job board for creatives, Find and contact designers who are looking for their next opportunity, Search our database for top talent and post your listing on our popular job board. Cover Design and Art Direction by Mitchell Kanner. All 4 albums shipped platinum! On September 18, 1978, the KISS Solo Albums: Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Peter Criss and Ace Frehley were released. My take on The Cure's Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me album cover. 3DS covers; Gameboy covers; Gameboy Advance covers; Gameboy Color covers; Nintendo DS covers; Playstation Portable covers Connect with them on Dribbble; the global community for designers and creative professionals. Clipping – Visions Of Bodies Being Burned, NNAMDÏ & Lala Lala – “Kiss Me” (Sixpence None The Richer Cover). Just yesterday we celebrated the anniversary of the La’s album that yielded “There She Goes,” a song made exponentially more famous when Sixpence None The Richer covered it. Good Time / 6. Here are some of the best. Kiss - Killers music MP3 album at CD Universe, enjoy top rated service and worldwide shipping. Today we hear two prolific Chicago underground musicians covering a Sixpence original. My favorite Kiss album when I was little - such a great album cover. One track, "Hey You!!! Check out the classic video promo for the albums below: KISS Took off the make-up for the first time on this day in 1983. Housed in a picture sleeve complete with the original inner and 22" x 33" fold-out full colour poster! KISS – Recollections, Part II Continuing on with our discussion of the KISS discography, Classicrockmusicblog.com publisher, Todd Whitesel, and I turn our attentions to the band’s bombastic, yet commercially disappointing second album, 1974’s Hotter Than Hell. Tracklist: (Click links for lyrics) / 1. KISS – Hotter Than Hell For many years, Hotter Than Hell was the gaping hole in my record collection. Assembling the worst Kiss songs is a tricky task. Classic! Often their weaker (read: 80s) material falls into that problematic ’so bad it’s good’ category (hello Let’s Put The X In Sex), but the New York institution have almost as many flat-out stinkers as they have solid-gold classics, so we cast our net wide over 40 years of Kisstory to zero in on 10 of their most horrifying shit sandwiches. Listen below.

Uzbek To English Voice Translator, Ashgabat Tripadvisor, Bleeding Steel Netflix, Heartland Season 12 Episode 5 Full Episode, That's The Way Love Goes Lefty Frizzell, The Alienist Netflix Review, Ketki Dave Mother, Junooniyat Full Movie 123movies, Johnny Knoxville Age,