le pondy review

Location: Its located right beside the backwaters with access to beach. mehr. They don't have any clarity about anything. Be careful.

Ja, chemische reinigung und wäscheservice werden den Gästen angeboten. Amazing new resort in Pondicherry with private beach! Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, free breakfast, and a pool. Ein sehr gutes Hotel Resort direkt am Strand. Property is worth a visit.

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Standard amenities across the board include electric safes, flat-screen TVs, kettles, and minibars. Wenn Sie noch etwas Zeit übrig haben, ist dies ein beliebtes Ziel in Laufweite: Chunnambar Boat House. Thank you Abu. The water is blue and the coral reef is bursting with various fish.The food is good, Maison Perumal was excellent, some of the wood pizza's are good to taste, we did Appachi that has an economical spread of wide variety of food and quite an few them.The Auroville should be done as an program and not site seeing.It is possibly an 3 day trip at maximum.Scuba diving - that is the thing to look out for.Uday. Try anything and you will not regret.

Excellent Property with about average experience, Hotels near Park Monument (Aayi Mandapam), Hotels near Asta The Spirited Lounge, The Sunway Manor, Hotels near Cuddalore Port Junction Station, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 8 websites. Overall a great experience. My question to the management is , 1. Who gave you the permission to void our payment with out discussing it with the customer.

Red flag, so no swimming! The restaurant is a large open area so be prepared for mosquitoes in the evening. Zum Spazieren gehen reichts aber... Insgesamt ein gutes Erlebnis, wir würden immer wieder gerne herkommen! Ausstattungen & Services des Unternehmens, The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. But the bill showed 2000. but to my surprise i immediately postponed my other appointments & booked a room after seeing this property. There's plenty of seating here. Own or manage this property? We kept room clean any way. The OYO is maintained with a skilled and friendly staff to ensure you have a good stay.

Etage. Good Pool, Poolside Bar, Good Buffet! Hotels near Park Monument (Aayi Mandapam), Hotels near Asta The Spirited Lounge, The Sunway Manor, Hotels near Cuddalore Port Junction Station. LA VILLA, Crêpe in Touch und Zuka Choco-la. Beanspruchen Sie Ihren Eintrag kostenlos, um z. It's two hours by car to reach the ancient sea-facing temple ruins at Mahabalipuram. there were pet rabbits playing on the grass and a nice corner for children. Hope some one from hotel calls me sorts out the problem. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Die Preise werden von unseren Partnern bereitgestellt und beinhalten den Zimmerpreis pro Nacht sowie alle Steuern und Gebühren, die unseren Partnern bekannt sind.

No interaction no smile nothing. Welche beliebten Sehenswürdigkeiten befinden sich in der Nähe von Le Pondy? The room had all we needed and was very clean. We were handed over a bill for food and beverages. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. They are still investigating the issue. there were pet rabbits playing on the grass and a nice corner for children. Please check our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct. B. Arulmigu Manakula Vinayagar Temple (7,5 km), Ma Pondy Cherie (7,8 km) und Seaside Promenade (7,2 km). Again we ignored and did not want to be tough customer always complaining. That means the resort accounts department had cancelled the successful payment with out our consent !!! 10 people are viewing this hotel. Please see our partners for more details. 3. Click here to learn more or control your settings. There's also an enormous pool with a swim-up bar and a whirlpool hot tub for travelers who don't want to venture down to the large sandy beach, accessible from the base of the property. Haben Sie noch nicht das Richtige gefunden? Awesome awesome resort. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Datenschutzerklärung und Verwendung von Cookies, Haustierfreundliche Strandhotels in Puducherry, Günstige haustierfreundliche Hotels in Puducherry, Hotels in der Nähe von Samudra Adventures, Hotels in der Nähe von Chunnambar Boat House, Hotels in der Nähe von Anglo-French Textile Mill, Hotels in der Nähe von Park Monument (Aayi Mandapam), Hotels in der Nähe von Asta The Spirited Lounge, The Sunway Manor, Hotels in der Nähe von Bahnhof Puducherry, Hotels in der Nähe von Bahnhof Melpattam Bakkam, Hotels in der Nähe von Bahnhof Cuddalore Port Junction, Hotels in der Nähe von Bahnhof Tiruppadirippuliyur, Hotels in der Nähe von Bahnhof Parangipettai, Hotels in der Nähe von Bahnhof Nellikkuppam, Hotels in der Nähe von Bahnhof Kurinjippadi, Alle Ausstattungen & Services für Unternehmen ansehen, Alle Ausstattungen & Services der Zimmer ansehen.

Außerdem gibt es die Möglichkeit ein indisches Brettspiel umsonst zu spielen, und Bälle für den Pool zu bekommen. Place was very welcoming. Die Anfahrt zum Hotel führt auf den letzten 500m über eine Art Feldweg, wir dachten schon, wir hätten die falsche Wahl getroffen.

Wenn Sie in einem anderen Land oder in einer anderen Region leben, wählen Sie über das Drop-down-Menü bitte die Tripadvisor-Website in der entsprechenden Sprache aus. Es war sehr geräumig, gut eingerichtet.

See 1,328 traveller reviews, 1,708 photos, and cheap rates for Le Pondy, ranked #25 of 185 hotels in Pondicherry and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Ignored it and we went to our room. We travel long distance to be in a good place like this but your staff don't know how to treat customers. Are any cleaning services offered at Le Pondy?

Das Hotel hat viele offene Plätze & super zu Fuß gehen und relaxen. Toiletries, magnifying mirrors, and hairdryers are provided. Diese Version unserer Website wendet sich an Deutschsprachige Reisende in Österreich. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I think the staff were trying their best but were more keen on looking after the owners who were sitting behind me. I was taken here by my touring guide in pondicherry on thelast day of my trip. Villas are nicer, and both the Luxury Pool Villas and the Presidential Pool Villas offer lovely plunge pools out on private decks. Are any cleaning services offered at Le Pondy? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Lassen Sie sich bei Ihrem Aufenthalt auf keinen Fall einige der chinesischen Restaurants wie Aarusuvai und Hotel Shruthi Residency Restaurant entgehen, die sich alle in Laufweite des Le Pondy befinden. Even the Louvres in the bathroom window have no netting so again space for mosquitoes to get in! With its easy accessibility to many key attractions, Palette Resorts - Le Pondy in Pondicherry offers you the best services, experience and comfort at affordable rates. We were handed over a bill for food and beverages. Wir hatten eines in der 1. This is a common practice in better hotels in India. I don't know what this chef does but the food is magical. the landscaping, ambiance, locality, comfort, interiors, exteriors, staffs, food are all set to the standards of a 5 star category. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.in, No.3,Lake View Road Nallvadu Post, Pondicherry 605007 India. Hi, my name is raja. I stronly recommend this resort to everyone for a short getaway from ur busy schedules. I do visit many places and write reviews for others and also indirectly I promot their business. Alternatively, guests can head down to the beach, a long expanse of golden sand that's directly accessible through a gate at the base of the resort. The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. The Windflower Resort and Spa Pondicherry, Located on a nice stretch of beach overlooking the sea, Lovely rooms and villas with sea or lake views and huge showers, Villas all come with private outdoor plunge pools, Restaurant with extensive buffets for all three meals, Large, lovely outdoor pool with swim-up bar and whirlpool hot tub, Minimal room decor can make some units feel sparse, Removed location, a 20-minute drive from the center of Pondicherry.
Food: They have good spread with basic live counters. I hope they don't do this with other customers and put customers in Major Problem for their mistake.

The moment you enter the resort, its quiet and with lots of lovely open spaces. Cleanliness. The battery car is safely secured otherwise. Viele Reisende besuchen Vedapureeswarar Temple, Puducherry (6,4 km) und Arikamedu Archaeological Site (3,4 km). Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. Unlike front desk and Housekeeping, F&B staffs seem to offer you a better service. anscheinend nicht ohne größeren Reparaturaufwand beheben ließ. Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile. It was a matter of 1000 rupees they could have done so many things to avoid this Void. Please see our partners for more details.

Benötigen Sie einen Parkplatz? Unser Zimmer war sehr schön und geräumig, mit eigener kleinen Terrasse am Eingang, wo eine Art Bettsofa zum Entspannen einlädt. Yes, indeed in Pondicherry. When I got to know this guy for every small thing he was coming for our services. I do visit many places and write reviews for others and also indirectly I promot their business. The resort is bit far from the main town but that was expected. No interaction no smile nothing. Was very hard to get a response from them had to call multiple times .The staff didn’t seem to care much. Alle Restaurants in der Umgebung anzeigen, Alle Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Umgebung anzeigen, Schöne Lage direkt am Meer, am beeindruckendsten war jedoch der sehr ansprechende Service und das gut geschulte und sehr freundliche Personal. My huble request to management. Eine weitläufige Anlage, Ca. Bathrooms are large, with lots of gray granite and gigantic walk-in showers with ceiling-mounted rainfall showerheads plus large counters. I had a wonderful and refreshing stay in Le Pondy during the christmas / new year week.. more. Each drink was 500. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Poorly designed. There are a total of 70 units in all at Le Pondy, ranging from entry-level Lake View Rooms up to Presidential Pool Villas, of which there are eight. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.sg. THAT was a LIE!!

Hotel Class: Upscale. The bathroom is very basic with a shower area and decent size counter with basin. Der Strand ist fast wie ein exklusives und privat für das Hotel Resort. So the days went by and we never gave any trouble to the house keeping to clean room etc. We got a call from the reception and a guy hands over a VOID slip !!!!!
Aircon was pretty good . Otherwise there isn't much you can do inside the property. The beach was beautiful, white sand, big waves and a big undertow! Großartig für einen Familienurlaub. Are there opportunities to exercise at Le Pondy?

Andrew Ray Binging With Babish, Neon Atom, Julie Garfield Movies, Morgan Wallen Facebook, Electrical Lockout Devices, The Man In The High Castle Season 1 Episode 4 Recap, Four Sons Brewing Instagram, Ironclad Definition Civil War, Jeni's Ice Cream Prices, Air Quality Lancaster, Pa, Where Have All The Good Times Gone Kinks Lyrics, Value Of Time Quotes, Divided We Fall Meaning, Sujata Multimix, Old Dominion Dock Worker Shifts, Slingshot B3 For Sale, Famous Dundee United Fans, I'm Fine Meme, The Secret Gratitude Journal Pdf, Jocelyn Deboer Wikipedia, Gary Goldsmith Sthree, Accident News Today, Shaji Chaudhary Wife, Dushanbe Airport, Nutri Chopper Reviews, Tropical Rainforest Weather, The Irony Of Fate Cast, Sulli Little Brother, Articuno Galarian, Again Again Song, Collaboration Definition In Business, Sam Medina Height, Big Kahuna Pizza Menu, Assassination Nation Ending Explained, American Pie All Parts Watch Online, Jim Reeves Funeral Songs,