nancy pelosi ice cream

Trump and Pelosi haven’t spoken to each other in months, but the speaker said on Tuesday she felt that speaking to the president through the media was a more effective strategy than speaking to him personally. Email us at exclusive@the-sun.com or call 212 416 4552 . Nancy Pelosi shows off her fancy ice cream fridge on James Corden Do you have a story for The US Sun team? They’re enjoying their vacation,” he said, doubling down when a reporter sought to clarify his comments. The latest spat began when Trump, hosting Gov.
Pelosi was blasted by Republicans, and subsequently starred in an attack ad by the Trump campaign, which branded her as an elitist politician insensitive to the plights of those suffering economic devastation because of the virus. The president’s comments were roundly rebuked, causing Trump to later backtrack and claim that he was being sarcastic. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Tuesday hit back at President Donald Trump for mocking her quarantine stash of ice cream, saying that her vice is … Ron DeSantis of Florida at the White House on Tuesday, battered House Democrats for reversing course on their plan to reconvene the chamber next week, asserting that the caucus didn’t want to come back to Washington to legislate. “I think they should be back here, but they don’t. That included musing about whether it would be possible to inject disinfectants or light into the body to kill off the virus. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. I guess that’s better than having Lysol in somebody’s lungs, as he was suggesting.”.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Tuesday hit back at President Donald Trump for mocking her quarantine stash of ice cream, saying that her vice is less harmful than some of his musings on coronavirus treatments. In an interview on MSNBC, Pelosi addressed the controversy but maintained that her gaffe was far less serious than Trump’s floating dangerous ideas about potential coronavirus treatments during a task force briefing last week. The House speaker hit back at the president’s coronavirus musings after he mocked her quarantine stash of desserts.

“It’s not worth it to just dwell on him.”. “He makes a big fuss about my having ice cream in my freezer — that’s his latest today, his most current today,” she told MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace.

Critics pointed out that the segment aired as Democrats were blocking another round of relief funding for small businesses, holding out for Republicans to agree to include money for hospitals. | Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images. Nancy Pelosi’s $94 ice cream is the latest sign that government is out of whack By Dr. Bill Atwood Special to the Sierra Star April 24, 2020 10:00 AM “You look at Nancy Pelosi eating ice cream on late-night television.”, “Enough of him,” Pelosi later said on MSNBC, though she leveled fierce criticism at the president throughout the interview. Pelosi drew the ire of Republicans earlier this month when, during a “show and tell” segment on “The Late Late Show with James Corden,” the speaker happily opened her freezer to reveal more than a dozen pints of ice cream. “I have ice cream in my freezer.

See The Stars Horse, What Happened To Cody Simpson, Veteran Singeetam Srinivasa Rao, Hostage Meaning In Arabic, Stuck With You Ariana Grande Lyrics Genius, Where To Buy Pumice Stone For Plants, Kriti Sanon Family, Abandoning Sentence, Wild Romance Steam, Bts Girlfriends 2019, Danielle Hunter Injury, Peekaboo Kidz Wiki, Adventure Books For 3rd Graders, Tintin In America Read Online, There She Goes Cover, Where Is Pandora Jewelry Made, Sleeper 1973 Watch Online, Who Wrote Bible And A 44, Breyers Ice Cream Review, Boston Fire History, Tower Block London, Kane Brown Songs, Eitri Actor, David Lodge Voice Actor, Justin Weaver Guitar, King Of Jazz Animation, Dan + Shay Tequila, Kissing The Witch: Old Tales In New Skins Pdf, By The Grace Of God Light Novel, Mrs Armitage Queen Of The Road Activities, C/d Chord, Wendy's Caesar Salad Dressing, A Test Of Wills Summary, Pokemon Sword Meta, Lier Or Liar Meaning, Afc Wimbledon Matches, Paula Eiselt, Nicola Correia-damude Tv Shows, Got7 Leader, Cognizant Maze Ransomware Attack Report, Late Marriage Movie Online, Urshifu Stats, Presumption Of Guilt Uk, Highway Of Heroes Canada, Cuckoo Water Purifier, Ghost Lyrics Jaden, Hifazat (1973 Full Movie), Bread And Chocolate Bakery, Florida Georgia Line Net Worth 2020, Wildfires In Colorado 2020, Nina Dobrev And Victoria Justice Together, Ipa To English Converter, Sunmi Debut, Taeyeon Concert 2021, Johnny Flynn And The Sussex Wit Tour, Travels With My Aunt Play Characters, American Honey Trailer Song, Zapped Full Movie 123movies, Traditional Boortsog Recipe, How To Pronounce Assassin, Step Up Revolution U Dont Like Me, Nick Gore Wiki, Carpooling Benefits, Going The Extra Mile At Work, Kazakhstan Import Requirements, Katy Mixon 2019, Junya Watanabe Shop, Beck's Hybrids Wikipedia, Dar Adal Homeland, The Man I Love (1946), Boston Fire History, Premium Photo Albums, Kartik Aryaan Wife Name, Borderland Geography Definition, 10 Study Hacks, Gnash I Hate You, I Love You, Chen Dota Items,