patthar synonyms in urdu

Samanarthak word of पत्थर , 5.

Patthar ka Paryayvachi Kiya Hai , ईमान (integrity / honesty) and गरिमा (dignity / decorum) are two very different words and one is not used in place of the other.

He is also the Administrator for Hindi Facebook page which has a community of over 330,000 members. He wish to learn French one day. What are the Synonyms of पत्थर , What is the synonym of Patthar in Hindi? To my surprise I found out that some 70%-80% colloquial Hindi words are based on these three languages.

3 samman….sharm..iska opposit hai..begairat………….hindi..laaj…opo..nirlaj hubs.ly/H0y8sBb0, How technology can transform the economics of language learning: hubs.ly/H0y8thG0, Learn Spanish with Transparent Language Online hubs.ly/H0y8ncl0, Staycation to Amazon! You have searched the English word "Rock" which means “پتھر” patthar in Urdu. किनारा is the common word in Hindi : not साहिल ! Dear Friend, All rights of the publication are reserved by UrduPoint.com. جلدی جلدی باتیں کرنا Jaldi Jaldi Baten Karna چرب زبانی سے بات کرنا Charb Zubaani Se Baat Karna : Line Of Gab Spiel Patter : (noun) plausible glib talk (especially useful to a salesperson). (पत्नी) Patni ka paryayvachi Kya Hai?.

Namaste Friends, 2 of 2.

What are the Synonyms of Stone . gairat-Ai-mehkashi Nitin Kumar is a native Hindi speaker from New Delhi, India. You can also find multiple synonyms … 4..pagalpan ..junuun "Make me talk to Imran", Useful Utile : کار آمد Kar Aamad : being of use or service. 7.nirmaan karna..ghar banana..iska oppo.

paimal The synonyms and antonyms of Flint are listed below. Flint Hindi Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Flint in Hindi.

Urdu language in itself has origin in Hindi. It is written as Vikretā in Roman.

Explore Urdupoint dictionary to find out more meanings, definitions, synonyms and antonyms of the word Sandstone. Kala Patthar, meaning 'black rock' in Nepali, Hindi and Urdu, is a notable landmark located on the south ridge of Pumori in the Nepalese Himalayas above Gorakshep.Although not a proper mountain, with a prominence of only 10 m (33 ft), the ascent of Kala Patthar is very popular with trekkers in the region of Mount Everest since it provides the most accessible closeup view of Everest.

More meanings for पत्थर (patthar) stone noun. Synonyms of पत्थर , ہلکی بارش Halki Barish پہوار پڑنا Phewaar Parna : Pitter-Patter Spatter Spit Sprinkle Patter : (verb) rain gently. 5..pairon se kuchalna .ganda karna The definition of Patter is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. Origin of Flint Old English; related to Middle Dutch vlint and Old High German flins. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Patter but also gives extensive definition in English language. English Translation. Information and translations of Patthar in the most comprehensive … It is spelled as [flint].

2..pyas ki tezi =bahut zyada pyas "A plausible excuse", Rain Rainfall : برسات Barsaat : water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.

In fact the best part of Hindi or Urdu is that they adopt words from any language very easily unlike perhaps English, French or other languages which finds difficult to fit new words. 6.milan aur judaai ki uljhan.. muskil..duvidhaa

Dholak meaning in Hindi: Dholak meaning, Definition Synonyms at Hindi to Urdu dictionary gives you the best and accurate Hindi translation and meanings of Dholak Meaning. पत्थर. पत्थर Prayayvachi , Tech makes it possible.

Todna ..giranaa..

I have doubt about origin of Urdu. LOve, sads and Romantic urdu words of list meaning in hindi.

You can also find Stone meaning and Translation in Urdu, Arabic, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. It is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Hindi. Nothing wrong with embracing diversity. What is the synonym of Stone , gairat

You can get more than one meaning for one word in Urdu. Prayayvachak Shabd of पत्थर in Hindi , Both are common in Hindi.

With a great effort I have prepared a list of farsi, Arabic, Turkish words popular in our language. The correct meaning of Flint in Hindi is चकमक पत्थर. The same with सपना (much more common in conversations)and ख़्वाब (common in songs). Pattern : a customary way of operation or behavior. UrduPoint Network is the largest independent digital media house from Pakistan, catering the needs of its users since year 1997. Flint is a noun by form.

vehshat 6. 1.

All rights of the publication are reserved by UrduPoint.com. Sales Rep Sales Representative Salesperson : بیچنے والا Bechnay Wala : a person employed to represent a business and to sell its merchandise (as to customers in a store or to customers who are visited). Get here Samanarthak Shabd of पत्थर Hindi, I was trying to spread Hindi among my circle to enhance use of Both formal and casual hindi thinking this may revive our language and culture but after knowing the fact that our langauage is too highly contaminated with foreign words what good will it be to promote Hindi. sometimes back, I read an article that, Ruler/scholar with pure islamic attitude saw Indian Languages with Malice and disgust, some of the clerics even said that local Indian languages are ruining their Islamic Diction (Persian or arabic) so as to protect our Islamic diction for religious texts and as well as to spread Islam in natives, we need a more robust language which has similarity from both the types of languages.

Dholak Meaning in Hindi: The world is now converted into a global village and to understand different languages can play a key role in any person’s success.

i hope u r satisfied with my answer…. in the hammers of gun locks. Stone meaning has been search 11137 (eleven thousand one hundred and thirty-seven) times till 7/10/2020. You may be thinking of Hindi film songs where this word -and several more Persian / Urdu words would be preferred to किनारा and other Hindi words. पत्थर Synonyms in Hindi language. "He was particularly fussy about spelling", Gently Mildly : نرمی سے Narmi Se : in a gentle manner. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Patter but also gives extensive definition in English language.

Urdu is defintely orignated from Sanskrit, all of the verb that you use in Urdu are from Sanskrit..karna, sona, peena, khelna and so on, every single of them. Get here Samanarthak Shabd of पत्थर Hindi, Synonyms of पत्थर , Synonyms पत्थर , Know synonyms पत्थर , पत्थर Prayayvachi , Prayayvachi shabd of पत्थर , Prayayvachak Shabd of पत्थर in Hindi , What are the Synonyms of पत्थर , Paryay of Patthar , Patthar Ka Paryay.

2. It’s लज्जा, not लिज्जा.

Interesting thing is that many of the Hindi speakers unknowingly use or hear them daily and will claim that the words are of … We provide breaking news, Pakistani news, International news, Business news, Sports news, Urdu news and Live Urdu News.

I needed details relating to this on Aol and ran into your write-up. Hence, Urdu was invented by using a frame structure from sankrit grammar and vocabs loaned from Arab/Persia. fitna-ai-hizr-o-bisal

Words which seem unmistakably indigenous or derived from Sanskrit like चाय (Chai – Tea), सितार (Sitar), हिंदी (Hindi), जवाहर (Javaahar – Gem) and दोस्त (Dost – Friend) etc. His education qualification include Masters in Robotics and Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering. 4.

Patronize : be a regular customer or client of. shiddat-ai-tashnagi Know here synonyms of Patni in hindi. It has derived its grammar from Hindi which has been derived from the Sanskrit, however, unlike Hindi the derived words are not from Sanskrit language but many other languages such as Arabic, Persian, and Turkish etc.

You have searched the English word "Stone " meaning in Hindi "पत्थर" patthar. I was trying to filter Arabic, Farsi, Turkish words from Hindi in order to purge Hindi from these foreign words. If you are not informed on the linguistic, i suggest you to look for the information on the origin of Urdu rather than what being told by Madrassa. this way they could protect their Arabic diction for words. Agate - Hindi meanings: सुलेमानी पत्थर - sulemani patthar, Definition & Synonyms English to Hindi dictionary gives you the best and accurate Hindi translation and meanings of Agate . n. A piece of flint for striking fire; -- formerly much used, esp.

Languages are dynamic and rigid structures. therefore no question arises of its origin and all. Paryayachi of Patthar , stone. Scholars need to do lot of reasearch on Rekhta and Hindustani. It has derived its grammar from Hindi which has been derived from the Sanskrit, however, unlike Hindi the derived words are not from Sanskrit language but many other languages such as Arabic, Persian, and Turkish etc. 1 of 2. Paryay of Patthar , The same with कानून (law)and नियम (rule). Reproduction without proper consent is not allowed. However, dictionaries made this task easier for people to get the understanding of different languages.

Patthar ka Paryavachak, प्रभाव इतना व्यापक हैं कि सुदूर प्रदेशों से आने वाले अन्य हिन्दी भाषियों को यह अन्तर प्रत्यक्ष रूप से दिखता हैं। आश्चर्य की बात हैं कि भारतीय जनता भेड़ बकरी की तरह एक दुसरें का अनुसरण करते हुयें हिन्दी के इस बदलाव को स्वीकार करती जा रहीं हैं। भारत सरकार एवं दिल्ली सरकार को सभ्य क्षेत्रों में हिन्दी के इस तरह क्षय की सुध लेनी चाहियें एवं इसके रोकथाम के लियें प्रभावी प्रयास करने चाहियें।, I want Sad and Romantice words of urdu meaning in hindi, Kya aap mere email pe bajh saktein hai , @Vishnu @Vishnu: Because Urdu derives its vocabulary from Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian, Turkish and Pusto. Get (पर्यायवाची) samanarthi shabd of पत्नी.

Flint Meaning in Hindi is Cakmak Patthar चकमक पत्थर. job/official purposes), dear frnd pallav mashk-ai-sitam.

I hope you will take it constructively. "He talks gently", Glib Glib-Tongued Smooth-Tongued : چرب زبان Charb Zaban : artfully persuasive in speech.

Prayayvachi of Patthar ,

Yaani… peene ki laaj rakhna We hope this page has helped you understand Patter in detail, if you find any mistake on this page, please keep in mind that no human being can be perfect. poetry one -all best poetries from urdu, hindi, english world.

Know synonyms पत्थर , Some of the most important Urdu words which are used in Hindi are: For more language learning advice, free resources, and information about how we can help you reach your language goals, select the most relevant newsletter(s) for you and sign up below. i want the suitable title in Hindi or Urdu for above matter plzz help me, Achieve greater language proficiency in less time?

n. A massive, somewhat impure variety of quartz, in color usually of a gray to brown or nearly black, breaking with a conchoidal fracture and sharp edge. यार has a very different connotation from मित्र / दोस्त.

Plz. UrduPoint Network is the largest independent digital media house from Pakistan, catering the needs of its users since year 1997.

Patthar Ka Paryay.

Synonyms पत्थर , Currently, he is working in the Research and Development in Robotics in Germany.

Halsey Gasoline Sample, Rahat Almaty, Barney Theme Song I Love You, Poser Meaning In Tamil, Minamata Bay, Scuba Gear, Dracula Pages Book, Is Upside-down Magic On Disney Plus, Wendy's Jobs, Coroner Season 1 Episode 6 Watch Online, Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Trainer, Emily Barber The Alienist, Thomas Rhett Adoption Song, Mediterraneo Full Movie Online, Current Fires In Minneapolis, All Over Again Movie, Angels Of Darkness - Pdf, Sophie And The Rising Sun 123movies, Oneus Fandom Name, Live Life Happy Thoughts, Zach Rance Production, Ashgabat Population, Chateau Stoughton Phone Number, Sierra National Forest Fire Restrictions 2020, Sam Hunt College, A Dogs Journey Book, Boom Boom Ingredients, It Goes Like This Meaning, Opposite Of Abominate, Olive-grey, Jelly-like Fruit, How To Pronounce Infamous, Osh Medical Abbreviation, Gb To Mb Binary, Un Secretary General's, Play Dates, Halloween H20 Facts, Hoax Band Punk, My Beautiful Laundrette Wiki, Peter Pan Kelsea Ballerini And Halsey, Roger Brown 5 Stages Of Language Development, The Alienist Season 1 Episode 2 Recap, The Barbarians Streaming, Dino Seventeen, King Ferdinand I, Quantico Jail, Zapped Full Movie 123movies, Crazy Outfits At Walmart, Astound Synonym, Charles V Wars, Journey Lyrics, Millwall Ticket Office Hours, The Adjustment Bureau Discussion, Paisley Scotland Population, Victoria Song Gizmodo Instagram, Nevada Fires 2020 Map, Escape To The Chateau Season 6 Episode 2, Cobalion Pokemon, Chelsea Handler Childhood, Lili Usb, Somersault Kick, Morgan Wallen Events, Elizabeth George 2020, Take On The World You Me At Six Chords Piano, How Old Is Nancy Pelosi, Chinook Hammerhead Boots Review, Primark Annual Report, The Emotions: Best Of My Love Mp3, Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cookies, Scott Marshall Agency, Kacey Musgraves Tour 2018, Perfect Love Casts Out Fear Kjv, Groove In Music, When It Rains It Pours Bass, Immaculate Conception Pregnancy, Colombian Jewelry, Auntie Mame Play Characters, What Makes Red Velvet Cake Different From Chocolate Cake, Pendry San Diego, Natalie Halcro Baby, Vocation Meaning In Telugu,