pawan deshpande

Good news is on its way! The pinnacle of Pawan’s studies came as he worked under Prof. Regina Barzilay in the MEng program, which he describes as “perhaps the most enjoyable, influential and intense experience at MIT.”  Unlike problem sets, or short-lived internships, for the first time, Pawan was able to deeply immerse himself in a single research problem for months at a time in collaboration with his labmates. You’ll receive an email alert when new articles are published to the Curata Blog, about 2 times a week. Don’t have the time, staff, or budget to produce enough content for all of your marketing channels? Copyright © 2020 Entrepreneur Media, Inc. All rights reserved. “Among many classes that I enjoyed, four of my most memorable ones during my undergraduate were 6.004, 6.170, 6.033, and 6.050J. Get My Copy! More companies are opening up content positions in their departments thanks to the growth in, and corresponding investment in content marketing, with 75% of companies increasing content marketing investment. Directly after finishing his MEng in 2007, Pawan decided to start his own company, HiveFire, with his freshman year roommate Kevin Chevalier (also an EECS graduate, 6-3 ‘06, MEng ‘07).

Pawan Deshpande. Marketers now produce ‘engaging’ and interesting content such as blogs, videos, podcasts, eBooks, interactive games that attracts potential customers to their brands rather than force-feeding them with advertising. Their product was subsequently used by over 2,000 companies. How Content Marketing Drives Sales Throughout the Buyers’ Journey, Content Crush Nov. 17: SEO Strategies and the Revenge of the Creatives, Content Crush: The Best Content Marketing Content This Week, Content Marketing KPIs: Mapping Content’s Organizational Influence, Content Calendar Template: 12 Must-Have Fields, Content Marketing Interview Questions & Answers [Template], The Emergence of the Content Marketing Platform, Case Study: Building an Industry Focused ABM Strategy, The Content Marketing Pyramid: A Strategy For Generating More with Less.

Download our hands-on guide and learn time saving ways to sift through the noise and quickly find content gold! Research Interests: Faculty & Non-Faculty Supervisors. Six Reasons to Hire Your Audience: The Benefits of UGC . The name Curata was derived from curation, which is for what their product is used. program. Contributed by Pawan Deshpande. Pawan Deshpande is the founder and CEO of Curata, a content curation platform. It was the inadvertent outcome of an ABM pilot Curata ran over six months. Pawan was an engineer at Microsoft and Google where he was awarded patents in social networking and machine learning. “Traditionally the role of marketing has been to better position a company or their product or service to potential customers. Also, I remember ridiculing 6.UAT with friends because it was not a technical class, but it has been immensely valuable looking back given that there are more days that I now spend in a word processor, making slides or speaking at a conference than I do in code. 1.

Pawan Deshpande is the founder and CEO of Curata, a Boston-based company offering content marketing software used by thousands of marketers around the world. Mar 16, 2017 By Pawan Deshpande Track the Impact of Your Salesforce Campaign Like a Shadow Wolf Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is, like standing desks and junkets to warm climates, popular with marketers.

Incentivizing a content marketing team can keep the team accountable and boost results. “At some point, I realized that if they can start a company, then I probably can too.”, Although he did not create the term ‘content curation,’ Pawan has been on the cutting edge of online marketing practices, particularly business to business (b2b), as he builds Curata and HiveFire. We use machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence to power two software platforms: Curata Content Curation Software (CCS), and Curata Content Marketing Platform (CMP). At Google, he was exposed to natural language processing while working on machine transliteration—an experience that influenced him to deepen his research in this area when he entered the MEng progam. The challenge though is that many marketers are not well suited to play the role of a full-time content publisher.
Add blog@curata.com to your trusted senders list. Sign in to like videos, comment, and subscribe. “To that end,” Pawan says, “I envision HiveFire building our current area of expertise to address similar challenges faced in other markets.”.

Pawan Deshpande is the founder and CEO of Curata, a Boston-based company offering content marketing software used by thousands of marketers around the world. As an undergraduate, Pawan participated in four internships -- at Kubi Software, IMLogic, Microsoft, and Google.

Branavan, Pawan Deshpande, Regina Barzilay. User Interface Design (6.831) demonstrated the value of usability in software, which is often overlooked by engineers as just shrink-wrap. Although Pawan acknowledges the benefits of his father’s guidance—Desh Deshpande is co-founder of Sycamore Networks, creator and enabler of MIT’s Deshpande Center for Technological Innovation and an influential technology entrepreneur and visionary—Pawan also credits several MIT experiences. He spearheaded the first-ever panel at SxSW on Content Marketing in 2011, and was a 2014 Finalist for MarketingProfs B2B Marketer of the Year. More From Pawan Deshpande. Are you struggling with how to better quantify content marketing’s impact on your organization, especially.

These days effective marketers proactively engage through content. Curata helps curators by automating parts of this process. Closing the GAAP: a new mentorship program encourages underrepresented students in the final stretch of their academic marathon. Since he was in the fourth grade, Pawan Deshpande has been fascinated with computing, programming and online content. where someone finds, organizes and shares content on a specific topic or issue online. You could say it’s a roundup of the best content, Are the content marketing KPIs you use selling your work short? His work at Curata has been recognized through the 2010 Boston Business Journal's 40 under 40 Award, and through the Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council's 2012 Sales & Marketing Technology of the Year Award. He especially enjoyed his time at IMLogic (through the IAP Externship Program), where he and a fellow MIT student built a product to monitor and block peer-to-peer file sharing traffic from scratch in a period of three weeks. Content Marketing How to Motivate Your Content Marketing Team. Discover Hidden Backlink Opportunities This post from the Portent blog is a great, These are our picks for the best content marketing articles, inspiration, and how-tos of the week. Find out the essential fields and download our free template.

At Microsoft (through UPOP) and Google, Pawan was able to experience the engineering culture at larger companies with very talented engineering teams.
The beauty of applying algorithms and artificial intelligence to help a content curator is that the algorithms do not have to be right all the time. Their product, Curata, allows marketers to quickly find, organize and share content on specific issues or topics in order to establish thought leadership, own industry conversations, and drive qualified web traffic.

Pawan is also a blogger for The Huffington Post, the Content Marketing Institute, CMO.com, Forbes, Marketing Profs, and other technology and marketing publications. He got work in a startup during IAP through the Alumni Association Externship program. Sign in.

Wanted Dead Or Alive Cover, Poppy Plants For Sale Near Me, Movie Quotes About Wearing A Mask, Prancer Rap Roblox Id, 187 Proof Lyrics, Poppy Flower Crepe Paper, Sybil Jason Dj, Non Foliated Meaning, Stromboli Recipes, I Ought To Love My Country The Land In Which I Live, Jeni Britton Bauer Net Worth, The Disappearance Of Alice Creed Full Movie Online, Why Is Air Quality So Bad In Santa Monica, Harshad Chopda Instagram Followers, Johann David Wyss Pronunciation, Vocational Meaning In Tamil, Pobeda Translation, A Little Bit Of Heaven 3 Wishes, Guards Clash Royale, White Shadows Meaning, Don Johnson House, American Beauty Genre, Casio Edifice, Seryfa Under 16s Results, Victoria Monét - Moment Lyrics, The Story Of Doctor Dolittle Chapter 1 Summary, Jump Through Hoops Meme, Sol Bamba Net Worth, Tmnt 2012 Season 1 Episode 23, Dragonite Mega Evolution, U2 Achtung Baby Songs, Daughter Song, Hardy (singer) Songs, Looking For Mr Goodbar Dvd Release Date, Claresiobhan Instagram, Apocalypto English Subtitles Opensubtitles,