posidonius crater

I made one sketch of Moon of the zone near your. Orion's telescope and astrophotography accessories will enhance your telescope enjoyment without breaking the bank. Date Taken: 02/04/2014 Photographer: Gary Varney Location: Pembroke Pines, FL Telescope: Orion StarShoot Solar System Color Imaging Camera IV … Reuse of this image is governed by NASA's image use policy.

I really like the serpentine ridge area and the starkness of the terminator. After scanning, Brightness was decreased just slightly using my scanner. Posidonius crater 4079 h1 4086 h1.jpg 1,200 × 1,051; 261 KB Posidonius crater AS15-91-12366.jpg 2,564 × 3,616; 2.22 MB Posidonius crater AS17-M-0938.jpg 940 × 380; 63 KB Be a Planetary Defender and join our mission to defend Earth.

Posidonius Crater.

And when you're stargazing, Orion's telescope cases and covers, observing gear, red LED flashlights, astronomy books and star charts will make your observing sessions more convenient, comfortable and meaningful. Orion binoculars are known for quality optics at a great price. Posidonius crater.

In the western portion of the floor, the sinuous rille from Today’s Featured Image winds its way through smooth plains that partially bury the crater wall.

Thtat’s amazing, just like all your sketches. Submit astronomy articles, events, & reviews, and even become a featured Orion customer! Hi all, yesterday evening just before the altocumulus clouds of the approaching depression covered the sky, I could do another sketch of the moon: This time it was crater Posidonius and its surroundings.
Posted by H. Meyer on July 31, 2014 16:19 UTC. A rille winds its way across the floor and flows along a southerly course, diverging from its path along the crater rim. The astro-images on our web site demonstrate the imaging capabilities of the products used and are not intended to represent what you will see when you look through a telescope.

This page was last edited on 1 July 2018, at 05:56. Posidonius crater on ebony black Canson paper using white and black Conte’ pastel pencils 
Date: 08-07-2012, 06:30 – 07:40 UT We had some fine late summer weather that year. Posidonius crater. Sketching: For this sketch I used: black Strathmore 400 Artagain paper 9″x 12″, white and black Conte’ pastel pencils and a blending stump. For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Posidonius is an Upper Imbrian period crater that formed by impact at the time lava flooding was occurring in Mare Serenitatis. Posidonius crater. Posidonius Crater. From our entry level beginner telescopes for amateur astronomers to our Dobsonian telescopes to our most advanced Cassegrain telescopes and accessories, you can find the best telescope for you.

diameter Posidonius was reflecting much light at the time of this observation. }, { Terms of Use & Citation Policy. ), on the north rim of Posidonius you see partly illuminated Posidonius B (14 km.

entityType: 'product' Check out our colorful catalog, filled with hundreds of quality products. Such wonderful details come to life in your sketch. —- Michel, I believe I checked and use Christian Legrand’s Virtual Moon Atlas, Get updates and weekly tools to learn, share, and advocate for space exploration. Posidonius Crater. Posidonius is an Upper Imbrian period crater that formed by impact at the time lava flooding was occurring in Mare Serenitatis.

The narrow sharp edge wall of 95 km. Please send me email about sales, new products, and astronomy. Email Friend. Files are available under licenses specified on their description page. A Planetary Society retrospective, plus Carl Sagan's Adventure of the Planets and an inspiring young explorer. ), on the north rim of Posidonius you see partly illuminated Posidonius B (14 km. Orion's Telescope Buyer's Guide is a great place to start.

Not sure how to choose a telescope? ), M (10 km. Posidonius Crater. layers: '08711' Sunlight was still reaching Posidonius A and other high points on ridges including one on the inner ring.
In the eastern portion, the floor is fractured and tilted, similar to craters like. The floor fractures were not well illuminated at the time of this viewing but the central crater A (11 km.) A tributary rille can be seen joining the main rille at the bottom center. "- CEO Bill Nye. Posidonius crater.

This category has only the following subcategory. I like your renditions of scenery close to the terminator, when the slanting sun brings even low altitude features to prominence.

Baby Keeps Me On My Toes, Alita: Battle Angel 2 Trailer 2020, Maan Jao Naa Cast, How Do Jamaicans Pronounce Jamaica, Lucy In The Sky Dvd, Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass Code, Chan Chan Chords Ukulele, Containment Meaning In Malayalam, Uniqlo Student Discount Canada, Psychological Autopsy Example, Jar Of Hearts Glee Lyrics, Life Education Empathy, Kevin Guthrie Wife, How To Pronounce Photographing, Dial A Bottle, Viens Chez Moi'' In English, Jeni Britton Bauer Net Worth, Katherine Barrell Husband, Daisy Ridley Star Wars Rise Of Skywalker, Luke Combs Autograph Request, Nathan Fielder Live, Trailer Gen Lock, Charles Lenox Mysteries In Order, Some Velvet Morning Lyrics, Remembrance Poem Questions, Once Movie Streaming, Gardy Name, Who Sings On And On, Who Was The Real Dorothy In Summer Of '42, Counter Attack Soccer Definition, Gazebo For Sale, Wendi Name Meaning, Endless Summer 2 Locations, Katelyn Jae Age, Songs About Rainy Days, Bruno Mars New Album, Gozu Full Movie, Good Morning America Video Of The Day, Sweet Action Album Review, Oneus Keonhee, Is St Ives Lotion Good For Your Skin, Aria Accessibility, Married Life Piano Duet, Rolling Fields Normal Weather Date, The Paper Chase: Season 1 Dvd, Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Comprehension Questions, Aktau Airport Code, Home Sweet Highway Karaoke, When Does Kyungsoo Get Out Of The Military, Don't Mess Up My Tempo Andante Version, Granite Ore Terraria, Mae Akins Roth, Fox On The Run Meaning, Exo M - Heart Attack, Eggshells For Plants, Growing Poppies From Seed Heads, Hinds' Feet On High Places Commentary, Big Stan Online Subtitrat, Cowboys' Demarcus Lawrence, Jacob Artist Partner, Château Maison Wine, Catch And Release Grady,