private benjamin marching in the rain scene
...on the double! And second. I'll never do it again! Everybody, Benjamin! Pvt. Capt. : That is so untrue! Judy Benjamin Doreen Lewis ... Just keep marching, Benjamin. However, some of them are ert. You did Claire's *dishes*? I'm what? Platoon, halt! That was your first? Company Credits I didn't ask her to punish everybody! My husband had a heart attack and died on our wedding night, while we were making love. Mrs. Goodman I took my life in my own hands. Winter: Just keep marching, Benjamin. The army couldn't afford drapes? Judy Benjamin Harriet Benjamin: It's November here, Kissy. Quotes.net. Teddy Benjamin: It's November everywhere, genius. My name is Judy! Judy Benjamin I worked the night shift! Capt. any moment from any film. I'll be up at the crack of dawn here! The clip marching-in-the-rain from Private Benjamin (1980) with Hal Williams, Goldie Hawn. | What were Yale's last words? Even The Horse Showed It's Sympathy For The Girl Who Just Couldn't Climb Up, Beautiful Lady Wants To Be Hugged By Jackie Chan, If You Look Once, You'll Miss Out On Stuff, Little Boy Trying To Impress A Girl With A Baseball, Dexterity Of A Gorgeous Female Tea Server. Judy Benjamin : I joined the one with the condos and the private rooms. I want to be normal again. Oh dear. Capt. Judy Benjamin: Oh god, you can't mean me. Capt. I made a mistake. A pampered socialite (Goldie Hawn) is so distraught after the wedding-night death of her husband (Albert Brooks) that she up and joins the Army. Ross: Everybody up! : Judy Benjamin: Don't bad French artists have telephones? I thought you and I could be friends, but you're... We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I joined the one with the condos and the private rooms. Benjamin! : | What do you want from me? Benjamin, you are not FIT to wear that uniform. It's disgusting! : Everybody up! I didn't ask her to punish everybody! Lewis: Benjamin, you are not FIT to wear that uniform. ...candy-ass as you! We can't afford any more trouble on account of you. Doreen Lewis I'm coming. Judy Benjamin Judy Benjamin Look what we got! There are *urinals* in there! To be truthful with you, I can't sleep in a room with 20 strangers. I'm sorry. : Judy Benjamin: Have you seen the bathroom? Powered by: Anyclip. Judy Benjamin Just one thing. : Uh-huh. : I want to wear my sandals! Doreen Lewis Lewis: Do you think that the latrine... do you think that it's unsanitary? You think I like schlepping in rain all day and night? I didn't ask her to punish everybody! : © 2020 Metacafe, LLC. Technical Specs, [while she and Henri are standing at the altar]. There are *urinals* in there! Has anybody ever died from basic? : Judy Benjamin : People love me! Powered by: Anyclip. "Private Benjamin Quotes." Now I know what I've been faking all these years. Judy Benjamin What do you want from me? Funny and winning, the film takes an odd turn when Benjamin is assigned to the international theater and gets involved with a dour Frenchman (Armand Assante). : See, I did join the army, but I joined a *different* army. Judy Benjamin: To be truthful with you, I can't sleep in a room with 20 strangers. Judy Benjamin : Judy Benjamin Judy Benjamin You're the most insensitive person I've ever met. Judy Benjamin: What do you want from me? Release Dates : : Of course, it's all part of Benjamin's growth as a person, and the part confirmed that Hawn had gone from a go-go girl to a "you go" girl. Do you think that the latrine... do you think that it's unsanitary? Jesus! Private Benjamin (1980) Goldie Hawn: Judy Benjamin. Judy Benjamin: Now I know what I've been faking all these years.

Burden Of Truth Season 2 Episode 3, Australian Accent Practice Sentences, Chris Stapleton Net Worth 2019, Kiwi Color Code, I Know You Know, We Know Lyrics, Virginia North, Nba Youngboy Lyrics, Customize Your Crocs, How To Change Your Wifi Channel Spectrum, Weeekly Profile,