sheetal thakur and vikrant massey
If there’s a character that demands a chiselled body, I’ll get it. Vikrant … #baesbirthday #myperson #allhearts.” Here is the picture: (Also Read: Vicky Kaushal And Katrina Kaif Are Now More Than 'Just Friends' After His Breakup With Harleen Sethi), Otherwise a private person in real life, Vikrant Massey spoke about ladylove, Sheetal Thakur, in an interview with Filmfare. The picture that she shared and the caption that went alongside, could be read as, “Happy happy birthday to the light of my life.” While we will share the image below, also checkout what Vikrant’s Broken But Beautiful co-star, Harleen Sethi, posted for her ‘veere’ on his birthday: Vikrant Massey and Sheetal Thakur began dating in 2015 and have been inseparable ever since. Almost done! Please click on the verification link we just sent you. Chennai, ‘Not promising 1 crore jobs,’ Tejashwi Yadav releases RJD’s manifesto, Kisan Suryodaya Yojana a new dawn for farmers in Gujarat, says PM Modi, For second consecutive day, active Covid-19 cases remain below 7 lakh-mark, Phase-3 of Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine to begin in the next few days, Prez, PM’s 2nd special plane takes off for Delhi, will land today, ‘We didn’t leak information,’ CBI, NCB, ED tell Bombay high court, Donald Trump no fan of Sacha Baron Cohen, says ‘to me he was a creep’, ‘Will raise tricolour when...’: Ex-J&K CM Mufti’s fresh attack on Centre, Ahead of Laal Singh Chaddha, Kareena Kapoor Khan seeks blessings at Golden Temple. BollywoodShaadis.com © 2018, Red Hot Web Gems (I) Pvt Ltd, All Rights Reserved. Apr 3, 2019 | 05:03:23 IST, ‘Love’ is a beautiful feeling! It’s a story of two people who have had their fair share of heartbreak, crying, humiliation, and how they go through their issues and in the process, become one.” Talking about breakups and relationships in real life, the Half Girlfriend actor had shared, “Bits and pieces of all my relationships brought me here. Vikrant Massey confirmed his hush-hush roka ceremony with girlfriend Sheetal Thakur. While Vikrant was all smiles for the camera, Sheetal couldn’t stop looking at him! “It was great working with her. Last Updated: In a heartfelt moment, Vikrant Massey appreciated and thanked his ladylove for everything she brought to his life. The comedy satire has Konkona Sen Sharma and Bhumi Pednekar in lead roles. The post was captioned, “Nothing extravagant about this picture...Just that one person who is my rock!!! English . On the work front, Vikrant was last seen in an important role alongside Deepika Padukone in Chhapaak directed by Meghna Gulzar. Now you can download BollywoodShaadis app and never miss a story. We need to confirm your email address. Ranchi. I’m working towards it for a project.” (Must Read: Shilpa Shetty Is Proud Of Hubby Raj As He Works Hard In Gym To Give Her Christmas Gift [VIDEO]). By #Politics: No if or but, Nitish Kumar will be next CM of Bihar, says Amit Shah; Bihar elections 2020: Know your candidate; Prashant Kishor: He promised ‘Baat … I don’t talk about these things as I’m shy.” He had further added, “I prefer coming back to a regular home like any other family. “I think I would like to speak about this at the right time, but yes we had a very small private function. Sheetal Thakur took to Instagram and posted a dreamy picture of herself and her beau, Vikrant Massey. Kapil Sharma Reveals The Major Change That Ginni Chatrath Has Brought In His Life After Marriage, Vicky Kaushal And Katrina Kaif Are Now More Than 'Just Friends' After His Breakup With Harleen Sethi, Shilpa Shetty Is Proud Of Hubby Raj As He Works Hard In Gym To Give Her Christmas Gift [VIDEO].

Sudha Murthy Parents, Extra Ordinary Song, Magic In The Hamptons Clean, Top Cat And The Beverly Hills Cats Kisscartoon, Parineeti Chopra Mother, Firestone Meaning Song, Eddie Fiore, Neslihan Atagül Net Worth, Matthew Mcnulty Wife Katie, Going The Distance (2004) Full Movie 123movies,