slowbro quick draw quick claw

Think I'll try out this quick claw/draw slowbro … Speed on slowbro is to outspeed Toxapex so he can't haze when you dont get quick claw / quickdraw proc. It PROBABLY stacks.

Quick Claw activated 17 times. I use expert belt so I can 2 shot Clefable (hoping for a 30% flinch). But even if it doesn't, let's say Quick Draw and Quick Claw are both on your Slowbro. Press J to jump to the feed. Hopefully we'll get some data mining confirmation or something soon. I can't see it being a bad thing, exactly. Cookies help us deliver our Services. /r/Stunfisk is your reddit source for news, articles, analyses, and competitive battling discussion for Pokémon VGC and Smogon.

With Quickdraw you get 30% chance to out-speed your opponent in the same priority bracket, Quickclaw … I believe Quick Draw + Quick Claw would give you a 34% chance of attacking first (quick claw is 18.75%, and I think Quick Draw is the same). A place to discuss everything about Pokémon VGC and Play!

Slowbro looks pretty cool and I want him on my team.

I'm a bit late but wouldn't sludge bomb be a direct upgrade to shell side arm in this situation considering the poison chance? It is a nasty lead pair that really only goes to hell if I go against a leadoff designed to hard-counter Lapras, and even then I tend to bring a Conkeldurr or Ferrothorn to check whatever got it. And bulbapedia says both are 20% or 36% togetherNo confirmation on if they are correct on the odds for Quick Draw though. Yes the stack, and both 20%, so 36% together. quick claw is 20%. Want to contribute? Use trick room or stealth rock turn 1 depending on the opponents poke. His considerable bulk allows him to take a hit from most of his counters. Now sitting around ~1700. FYI, Quick Claw is not additive with Quick Draw.

Why curse over calm mind?

times. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1176904305 slowbro sweep, https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1176920032 more slowbro, https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1176923366 very close game, Edit: fixed misinformation about priority %.

By having the Runerigus trick room you can get a big early lead.

Where did you get 18.75? Yes it would be actually, its just that shell side arm is his signature move so thats why I put it in there, from a competitive POV you should take sludge bomb. Is quick draw a hidden ability? Anyone know what the full list of the version exclusives are for Crown Tundra? Slowbro has always been a good poke but now we are going to full throttle with this build.

I'm basing this off of similar "double" interactions, like Poison Jab + Poison Touch. We encourage original content and questions for all official battle formats. Slowbro galar: If you can deduct that the opposing Rillaboom is locked in a grass move you can set up for free. This leads me to think Quick Draw MIGHT have more than a 20% activation rate, and it does seem to stack with the Claw. Even if they don't exactly stack, having both SHOULD increase your chances. I'm wondering this too. Also good for scouting movesets. Thanks for the info. I've got to try this. Press J to jump to the feed.

Calm mind shores up his lower spdef and let's you have flamethrower/ice beam.

Or just Ability Capsule it, Galarian Slowpoke with gluttony will evolve into a galarian Slowbro with quickdraw. I cant belive they somehow made Quick Claw a viable item on a pokemon post gen 3. and a decent one at that. Pokemon video game events. I hope you guys enjoy using this team as much as I do. But even if it doesn't, let's say Quick Draw and Quick Claw are both on your Slowbro. Rounding off the set is an Alolan Ninetails (for anti-Amoongus duty, with Safety Goggles) and an Urshifu Dark (which has let me down more than helped; Obstagoon might make a comeback).

Having 2 ~20% items slapped onto it. Nearly 50% priority rate, but maybe it was a fluke. It's not a 50%, its around 44%, iirc. This would make a significant difference. Speed on primarina is for mirror match ups so you can outstall another primarina and sweep, it also helps outspeed clefable. Edit2: swapped Urshifu with Volcarona as it helps deal with hazards and gives you a good chance at burning your opponent with flame body. Very strong wallbreaker. It feels like you can't always counter it and checking it is really coming down to luck. The team: https://pokepast.es/95c84cefaa8e91f6 (you have to change the nickname on runerigus).

Having 2 ~20% items slapped onto it. We've never had something similar to quick claw to see if it stacks. The Slowbros I've seen so far didin't have quick draw. Slowbro has always been a good poke but now we are going to full throttle with this build. Never had a clue what to do with the Galarian version. It PROBABLY stacks. SitemapAdvertisePartnershipsCareersPrivacy PolicyAd ChoiceTerms of UseReport Ad, CA Privacy/Info We CollectCA Do Not Sell My Info. Ahh I thought it was 50%, still 44% is something worth considering as it makes you way less predictably being able to stay in on the field. Destiny bond is usually a good 2nd turn move to get some momentum. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.

I can run some tests, but it may take a while. Ditto: If your opponent tries to set up you can easily deal with him.

Choice band rillaboom is an amazing pokemon, grassy terrain helps you get some more survivability on your team. What is the reasoning behind the speed investments on Primarina and Slowbro? I vaguely remember a story of a turtle winning a race, now I'm not saying Slowbro is a turtle but they both have a shell.

It usually leads off with a G-Max Lapras (who takes the heat) and either sets up or goes straight to smashing in doubles.

I can't see it being a bad thing, exactly. I've been wondering about this as well. I use the Kantonian version with a Curse set usually. Cool team. Hopefully they do unlike focus energy and dire hit situation. Slowbro-Galar is a really frustrating mon to face. I believe Quick Draw + Quick Claw would give you a 34% chance of attacking first (quick claw is 18.75%, and I think Quick Draw is the same) I'm basing this off of similar "double" interactions, … I usually lead ditto into mew match ups (as most are suicide leads).

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I usually substitute against a wall to prevent getting toxic'd and then scald to gain momentum with hopefully a burn or just raw damage. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1176904305, https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1176920032, https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1176923366. I use bullet seed to deal with substitutes / whack Clefables. Primarina: Great stallbreaker / volcarona switch in and scald burner. Runerigus: My usual lead, be wary of taunt users.

Thanks for testing this. Drop it here on Stunfisk! I've been using Quick Claw G-Slowbro and I like using him under Trick Room with 0 Speed. Slowbro is my favorite Pokemon. Slowbro with Quick Claw: does it stack with Quick Draw. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Also good for setting up against Corviknight, Clefable and more. Confirmed it on both Bulbapedia and Serebii. This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In 100 attempts, Quick Draw activated 32(!) Even if they don't exactly …

I've been spending the weekend with my own "Draw-Claw" Slowbro. Various sources list quick draw as 20% or 30%. With Quickdraw and quick claw you get around 44% chance to outspeed. Also you can run symbiosis oranguru with quick claw and slowbro with belly drum and sitrus berry, you trick room with oranguru and belly drum with slowbro, oranguru passes its quick claw to slowbro and then the havoc begins . Its a normal ability so it pairs with Slowpoke’s Oblivious I believe. Came to the board to ask the same question.

Fast Retailing Revenue In Usd, I'm No Stranger To The Rain Meaning, Cheap Flats, Ganga Jamuna Saraswati Cast, Thoughtful Gifts For Dad, Fire In Goshen Oregon, Sooyoung Height And Weight, Who Does Sara Howard End Up With, The Hunt Digital Release Date, Dudley Do-right Catchphrase, Mister Pip Analysis, Best Poetry Books, What Happened To Exo-m, Bobbili Simham Paalakollu Paapa, Jordan Davis - Singles You Up Lyrics, Fc Santa Coloma Match, Baekhyun And Chanyeol, Andrew Ladd Injury, Worst Mixed Metaphors, Blackbird Chicago, Be Still And Know Movie Summary, Yamaha Tz750 Specs, Jeff Bhasker Songs, Jordan Davis Concerts, Target Designer Clothes, District B13 Full Movie English Subtitles, Wendy's Menu Prices 2019, Real-time Satellite Fire Images California, I'm Single Tik Tok Song Lyrics, Cranford Season 1 Episode 1 Dailymotion, Nordstrom Uk, Medea Pronunciation, Blessed Are You Meaning, Dear Prudence Advice Column, Sam Mendes Best Movies, Livi Name Meaning Urban Dictionary, Like We Discussed Beforezubaan Meaning, Toby Keith 90's Songs, Heena Parmar And Ravi Bhatia Pics, Rick Mercer Canada, Who In Japanese, Louis Xix, Alberto Moravia Short Stories, West Of Scotland League Pyramid, Rung Fairy Tail, Henna Brows Barcelona, Where's Waldo Scary Book, Noah Cyrus Fansite, Cinnamon Pumpkin Spice Hair Color, Trog Assessment, The Night Has A Thousand Eyes Poem Meaning, Shot Abbreviations, Plush Movie Synopsis, The Past Story, Haunted Summer Band, One Eyed Girl Cast, New England Patriots News And Rumors Today, Johnny Flynn And The Sussex Wit Tour, Chandra Nandini Episode 27, Shay Mooney Wife Wedding Dress, Marvel Splendor Pre Order, Play Ain T No Mountain High Enough Lyrics, Who Produced Love Scenario, Marvelous Mrs Maisel Season 2 Episode 8 Cast, Reasons Why I Love You Paragraph, Ridin' Solo Lyrics Njomza, Madhuranombarakattu Mp3 Songs Kuttyweb, Bread And Chocolate Delivery, Hayley Hubbard Hometown, Amaretto On The Rocks Recipe, Jadeveon Clowney Signing, The Informer Movie Ending, When The Night Falls And The Day Bleeds, I Ought To Love My Country The Land In Which I Live, Eve Pronunciation, Swan Lake Fire Alaska, Poppin Baekhyun Lyrics English, Disney Plus New Movies, Hannah Montana: The Movie The Good Life, How Old Is Jeni Courtney, I Don't Want To Say Goodbye Pokemon, St Nicholas Parish, Embrace Of The Serpent Streaming, Wangs Kitchen, 10,000 Most Common German Words, Sehun Age, Wedding Crashers Stream, Camp Camp Season 4, Bedwetting Psychology, Cedar City Fireworks Explosion 2020, Valley Girl Songs In Order, Live Or Die: Survival Mod Menu, Season Love Chinese Drama, Cicero, Natural Law Quote, One Ok Rock - Heartache, Cocofina Net Worth, How To Pronounce Bereave, Show Me A Hero Episode 1, Papa Murphy,