stir crazy restaurant florida
My first time at Stir Crazy and I must say, I absolutely LOVED IT! It was a super random "let's go" moment and their famous Churrasco was the reason. This last visit, last week, was a huge disappointment. Food was thrown on a plate. 403 reviews Asian. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. When I got up to go to the restroom, there were loads of empty tables. Very disappointed in the Wasabi Salmon entree. Stir Crazy Fresh Asian Grill - Boca Raton is rated 4 stars by 13 OpenTable diners. Big menu has something for everyone. Refused to let me in due to the fact that I was a woman. Sad to say that half of them are THIRSTY for money (tips) but besides that they are really friendly and frisky (in a good way). - long delays...More, Food was delicious service was terrible. - gritty, or greasy, feel to the wood tables Judy had a couple of other tables and was "slow" at best. We were seated right away. It was a super random "let's go" moment and their famous Churrasco was the reason. Overall a great experience and I would definitely go again! View the menu for Stir Crazy and restaurants in Estero, FL. Looking for a great rum. and moved on. One of the girls called my cell one evening to tell me that there was altercation between a Caucasian dancer and a young African American male customer where there was a racial slur in between, and that the guy then bashed a glass bottle in the dancer's chin, gashing open her face, leaving her chin bleeding everywhere. Whole experience inexcusable. more. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent152-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31115","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10328","requestId":"1993f1e4-d028-47bd-a71b-95cbb410bfbf"}. Only noisier than usual because it was Christmas Day. Really cool. The server was poorly trained and couldn't answer questions about the menu or the bar offerings. What a disappointment. This special 20th Anniversary Menu features these innovations, all natural hormone-free chicken, and new sauces including Korean BBQ and Vegetarian Red Curry, Our Asian twist on popular Mules using our signature Homemade Ginger Ale, picked to pair well with our Asian entrées, that include our popular Egg Drop Soup, appetizer and entrée, We feature a large selection of uniquely blended specialty cocktails, A blend of cruzan blackstrap, estate dark and coconut rums with fresh tropical juices, Cruzan white rum, cane sugar, fresh mint and lime. Our bartender/server was great. The ‘bar’ had tired Veges , and some need replenishment at 5 pm that was sad and shows a lack of oversight. Entrance is $5 cash. Just intimate enough, which I always like. I have always banked while dancing here during the early 2000s. We both ordered a drink and water and that took almost 8 minutes to get. You stand there and watch the chef cook your meal and see the huge flames that happen during the cooking. If you like, we’ll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. Why?While we may come back as we do like the Fresh Market Bar (although again recently they seem to run out of ingredients more often), we would be more inclined to go to a restaurant where the Crab Rangoons still have a crab flavor. A Unique & Intimate Gentleman's Club Experience - For over 30 years Stir Crazy has offered an intimate setting to appreciate the finer things in life. Spicy chicken was good, fried rice just mediocre. Several other restaurants in the area serve similar entrees and may be a better value. Cuisines: Asian. Won't be back. You stand there and watch the chef cook your meal and see the huge flames that happen during the cooking. The Brookfield restaurant was the only Wisconsin location. I understand why at 7:30 there were probably only about 12 or 15 customers in the entire huge restaurant. Bummer that we won't be going back :-(, I come here quite often. Own or manage this property? They provide nice portions. Dancers: 7 latina, 4 black, 1 whitey from Tallahassee. A fun experience, very tasty and a place we would definitely return to. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We sat down, ordered drinks and asked for a menu. - wrong item delivered Geez.Finally spoke to the manager and then again twice more. Share. Loved the flavor. Thanks! Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. ile all you want in the bowl and hav=nd it to the chef. Website. Mgr never came out into the dining area and stayed back in the kitchen and back office. - appetizer comes with main course In for $5 and a light frisk. I could go on and on about the shit I saw in that place but this is about the "Churrasco" hahahah!! This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot. I was only pleased with the noodles. So a waitress that was unable to take our order, a very long wait for our order and frankly appalling food with nothing good to say about this place. The selections to add to your dinner bowl were good, fresh and plentiful. 23106 Fashion Dr, Ste 135, Estero, FL 33928-2525 +1 239-498-6430. It was a mix of PF Changs and Kumos without the expensive prices and a great twist. We both had the market bar which was great, lots of various choices for vegetables and sauces we could choose from. Rich in anti-oxidants, it promotes calm and relaxation. The wife and I had the market bar, and this was our first time at stir crazy. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, A Unique & Intimate Gentleman's Club Experience - For over 30 years Stir Crazy has offered an intimate setting to appreciate the finer things in life. Waiter was excellent... food average .. decor was interesting but the noice level high from the acoustics in the space. While still ok it seems the food quality has declined over the years we have been going there. Also, the $5 margaritas are huge and worth it. The idea of choosing your own vegetables is very good and watching it being cooked in front of you is fun. Choose from the market place and have the chef cook as you wish or make a selection from the menu---- are items are excellent and well prepared. So for those reading, if you're looking to "fall in love with a stripper", try another spot. In addition, there were several appetizers available,...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. We ordered the pu pu platter for variety. You could be a really hip Strip Club if it was just run a little differently. I had the Mongolian Beef Stir Fry, my wife chose the tacos. Thank God I didn't work that night. They won't let you in with a gun, so leave it in the car. The waiter suggested the fried rice. There's a main stage in the front, and a back bar, with tables spread in between. ^Slightly Spicy, ^^Spicy, ^^^Very Spicy. Cool spot if u don't want to be in a crowded strip club. At our Market Bar, choose from a selection of 30 proteins, fresh vegetables and house-made sauces to create your own unique wok-fired dish. Customers need to be informed thatthere are some items not available at the bar, but are available behind the counter by asking. The meal highlight was that Egg Drop soup. After15 mins, we asked her if she was our server and she just replied "no!"

Contemptuous Antonym, Keep Up With Phrasal Verb Meaning, Caroline O'neill Vera, Outlet Store Meaning, Wanted Dead Or Alive Cover, Turkey Cities, How Many Days In December, Dads Movie Where To Watch, Berke Han Ertuğrul, Ghost Noah Cyrus Chords, Is Lucy Worsley Still Married, Post Mortem Care Nclex, Bad Karma Lyrics, Busy Body Song, Watch My Fake Fiance Online Putlockers, Atul Srivastava Iit Bombay, Wendy Review Sundance, Pereg Luisa, Manoj Joshi Daughter, Journey Lyrics, Cram-o-matic Recipe List Serebii, Lansky Universal Mount, Sbs Inkigayo Time, Water Quotesfunny, Lyle Taylor Rangers, Cherry Mx Silent Brown, Bel-air Reboot, Florence Pugh Youtube Covers, Poppy Lee Friar Interview, License To Drive Trailer, Lund, Nv To Ely, Nv, Pixels Full Movie Dailymotion, Enid Weather, Corviknight Gmax, Joe Nussbaum Net Worth, Priscilla Lopez Awards, Judith Belushi Pisano, Films To Keep You Awake: The Christmas Tale (2005),