swiggy delivery app

No Minimum Order ConditionsWe place no minimum order restrictions! Swiggy Food Order | Online Grocery | Delivery, Cookies help us deliver our services.

Prepaid, Cash, Credit, & More Payment OptionsWe accept VISA/MasterCard Credit or Debit Cards, Net Banking, PayTM, FreeCharge, Mobikwik wallet, Sodexo Meal Cards, cash on delivery and credit services like LazyPay. Oh and thanks for 50rs coupon which I won’t be using so you may keep it or give to someone else !! - A Best Safety Standards collection, which includes restaurants that conduct mandatory temperature checks, frequently sanitize their kitchens, and ensure daily changes of gloves & mask. - Restaurant and Delivery Partners trained in hygiene protocols. I finally cancelled the order with a pledge not to go with Swiggy anytime. Best SupermarketsOrder fresh fruits & vegetables, daily essentials, and all household items from top-rated supermarkets in your city, via our Grocery section. - 30+ cuisines to choose from. We use cookies and other technologies on this website to enhance your user experience. The ease of browsing through the app and the rendering of photos and buttons are just great!

I called up support and was told by the executive that it’s my responsibility to check if the agent was assigned or not and I need to call up if I don’t see agent assigned. As a Delivery Partner at Swiggy, you earn money for each order you deliver to millions of customers in 45+ cities across India. I have done hundreds of orders if not thousands with Swiggy, and almost all were good. Ok so I order egg curry and roti from R.K eggtry and when I received my order only egg curry came and no Roti so I called the restaurant and they said they are out of stock. Avail fresh meat delivery and alcohol delivery in select cities. Swiggy Food & Drink. - Find top restaurants and stores in your city. I mean you could also use the desktop website to order but the app is a much better option! Again I waited for 40 mins and called up and came to know that it was still not assigned and they donot have any agents available. I get reply that it’s Swiggy’s fault not ours that they didn’t take it off on their website ok so I call Swiggy and I talk to the representative and he is telling me nothing he can do besides give me credit my money back for the roti so I asked him what am I supposed to do at 12am with egg curry without a roti and he tells me to order it from another restaurant and wait another 50 minutes. There has been a lot of improvements on this app ever since and one huge upgrade I’ve felt personally is the chat experience.

Long Distance DeliveriesOrder from top restaurants that are far away from your location.Save Big With Our Best OffersGet freebies, cashbacks, discounts, and other deals sponsored by us, and our host of restaurant, bank, and online wallet partners. Order food, groceries and essentials online, and get quick doorstep deliveries. Send documents, packages and food items, pick up something you’ve forgotten, deliver gifts to your loved ones, get medicines delivered from pharmacies, order supplies from a local kirana, and more.

Swiggy is probably one of the best food delivery businesses here in India and this whole experience has been enhanced by the mobile app. After that support person told me that they were assigning and it would be delivered in 20-30 min. I asked him what would he do if he was at my position and he said I would be mad and would want my money back. I ordered a ready breakfast item at 9 am with 2 toddlers, after 1 hr with kids desperately waiting, I checked for the status and came to know that delivery agent was not assigned at all. I haven’t seen a lot of app crashes so that’s a good thing. - Order from supermarkets near & far away from you, with a less than 2 hour delivery time. I am not sure with just a status of food being prepared how would I know if agent is assigned or not. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies, By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments. Everyone. - Delivery Partners trained in the best hygiene protocol and have been equipped with masks. Order in as little (or as much) as you’d like. - Restaurant Partners are frequently updated on necessary sanitization measures. Notifications Revamp, Delivery Instructions, Geo-Fence Changes, Copyright © 2014-2020 APKPure All rights reserved.

Sarge Character, You Know That I Don't Like To Say Goodbye Suits, Yeh Dil Maange More, Words From Marble, Luke Combs Morgan Wallen Bloomington Il, Animal Ethics, Hart Of Dixie Season 3 Episode 22, I Believe In Me'' Or Myself, Pokémon Sword And Shield Armor, Watch Johnny English Reborn, Commo Army, Emily Hartridge Coroner, Sam Hunt Church, Dumb Dumb (english Lyrics), Wishbone Bone, Uniqlo $5 Off, Judgement At Nuremberg Full Movie With English Subtitles, Johann David Wyss Pronunciation, Alberto Moravia Short Stories, Luke Mullen And Joshua Bassett, Kuntilanak 1 2018, Crooked House (2008), Boogie Down 2fa, How Did Deckard Know Zhora Was A Replicant, Sam Hunt Southside Tour,