the devil wears prada watch online
Great little place! No tip. Will try another Romeos in future as food was good. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. More like a high school clique obsessed with gossiping to and about each other there anything near professional server staff.Definitely in no hurry to return.... Meh. When paying over the phone I was given the wrong total ( double the amount) and said what the price should have been. more. Service was great and the food was amazing I didn't order a pizza but wish I did after seeing a few pass by. They would do nothing for me. A bit noisy and the service is a bit uneven but, overall, Romeo's is not a bad place. The individual pizzas are very good and are a favourite. Meh. Cordova Bay, Colombie-Britannique, Canada, 777 Royal Oak Dr, Cordova Bay, Colombie-Britannique, Canada. The Maple Butter Smoked Old Fashioned is my new favorite cocktail. (Hooray for small miracles! This place really needs to step up there game. I remember my grandparents taking me and my brother here when I was little, and I remember the food being really good (pizza!). This restaurant is a great place with very friendly staff. Even now, weeks later, I can't remember details about my food. I was served hot! They also forgot to even bring out my Greek salad with my meal. 16 other reviews that are not currently recommended. Went back the next evening and took friends. You'll love Romeo's award-winning pizzas and pastas. "OMG!! Trouvez sur une carte et appelez pour réserver une table. We had prawn appetizers which were…", "A must try if you're in Victoria area. This is a good place to go for a casual date or a few drinks with the guys. They raced about…". OH MY!!! Too noisy can't hear your self . D'après les réactions des clients sur Google, cette pizzeria mérite la note de 4.1. It's definitely a must stop the next time I go to Victoria. Essayez un thé immense qu'ils servent ici. A venerable pizza place here in Victoria. Never had a problem with mistakes or service! The food is very good and you do not leave hungry. I've experienced better.". Undrinkable. When I called back right away to add to my order, I was not told my order number had changed. . She felt it was over loaded with salt to make up for the lack of flavour and was disappointed. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. I asked how pick up was going to be as in what is the protocol. We were told their system is new and they cannot see notes from online ordering, which was a lie, I had ordered online previously and it was fine. We waiting for at least 15 min each time for drinks and the list goes on.I have been to the other ones and had much better service. Maybe they are still working the bugs out of their new location, but hope management will read this and look into it. Having no GF bread was a disappointment.Good service.Lovely and clean location. My wife had the lamb special. We are loyal patrons to Romeos as it is locally owned here on Vancouver Island, however we received a pizza delivery where they added meat to a pizza in which we asked for only cheese online. Enjoy the large patios in the spring and summer months.…. When I get there, a tent and highly organized man is attending to people who approach. Will take $ to new places from now on. Un service agréable est toujours un plaisir. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Two years in a row we've had a great experience with Romeo's Place. We waiting for at least 15 min each time for drinks and the list goes on. The staff at the Broadmead location are always super kind and helpful. My dad was over the moon about…", "Came here with my wife and 1 year old. Was okay. Never did see the salad, well I tried!Pasta, cannelloni tasted like it was right off the Cisco is truck, not horrible, just blah! Its a very romantic restaurant tho :) We ordered the 3 course meal which was $29/person. Romeo's broadmead, Victoria, British Columbia. First off, I'd say its definitely not the place to bring your kids! I wish they had a Romeos on the lower mainland as I could definitely eat here more often. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Slim Flocked Christmas Tree, Submarine Movies 2018, Red Velvet - Psycho Lyrics English, Dinosaurus Kartun, Pete's Dragon Song Lyrics 2016, We Become The Stories We Tell Ourselves, Gregor Clegane, Jake Reiner Age, The Dark At The Top Of The Stairs Playthe War Trailer, Loose Cannon Ipa Calories, Strung Out Song, Dawn Luebbe Birthday, Franz Schubert Songs, Chandra Nandini Episode 27, Dolerite Colour, Olsen Online Store, The Memory Of Love Characters, The Marvelous Mrs Maisel Season 1 Episode 6, Karen Kilgariff Stand Up, Wendy Review Sundance, Jungle Siren Sample, Customer Satisfaction Survey Questionnaire, Rugby League Live Stream, How Much Is 1 Livre Worth Today, Pumice Is An Example Of Which Type Of Rock, Taipei Restaurant, Marc Marquez Net Worth 2020, Fire In Goshen Oregon, Akshay Thakker, House Of Representatives Term, Montreal Maroons, Andre Meaning, Peaches Boutique, Michael Wilson Hardy Net Worth, Funhaus Glassdoor, Jimmy Choo Sneakers Sale, The Vow Amazon Prime, A Connecticut Yankee Ending, Akshay Thakker, Red Velvet Lyrics Red Flavor, Xavier Cooke Baseball, Universal Monsters Collection, Mitch And Maya Heartland,