veteran singeetam srinivasa rao
Exclusive Interview: Maria Goretti Opens Up About 9 Months Season 5; Gives Tips To New Moms, KL Rahul says he is speechless after Kings XI Punjab's stunning win over Sunrisers Hyderabad, Bihar Elections 2020: Nitish most preferred CM candidate; Tejashwi not far behind, Durga Puja 2020: Know What Is Durga Balidan And Its SIgnificance, After Failed Delisting, Vedanta Board Approves Interim Dividend, Realme 100W Soundbar Review: Powerful And Immersive Audio On Budget, CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime, Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India, Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November, Hansal Mehta's Scam 1992 Surpasses Game of Thrones As Top-Rated Show On IMDb, Rani Mukerji Reveals What She Misses The Most About Durga Puja Celebrations This Year Amid Pandemic, Sulthan First Look Featuring Karthi-Rashmika Mandanna To Be Out On October 26 At 10 AM, BB 14: Salman Khan Questions Jaan's Friendship With Nikki, Gauahar's Birthday Wish For Rumoured Boyfriend Zaid Darbar. But they have declared that. I did all that, in spite of that I don’t know how it attacked me. "Hello everyone, just wanted to tell you that I was declared COVID-19 positive on September 9. Veteran director and actor Singeetham Srinivasa Rao has been roped in as the mentor for Prabhas 21, announced its makers on the occasion of the icon’s 89th birthday on Monday. Filmmaker Singeetam Srinivasa Rao, in a Facebook video message, revealed that he had tested positive for the coronavirus on 9 September. [23] The film was later remade into Hindi as Naache Mayuri. Of the seven movies Rao directed with Rajkumar in lead roles, four movies were remade in Telugu. Also Read : Naga Babu Konidela Tests Positive For COVID-19, Says 'Will Scuffle And Strife Through This' We hope Singeetam Srinivasa Rao gets well soon! I am now in home isolation. Veteran filmmaker Singeetam Srinivasa Rao recently informed fans that he has tested positive for COVID-19. Veteran director and actor Singeetham Srinivasa Rao has been roped in as the mentor for Prabhas 21, announced its makers on the occasion of the icon’s 89th birthday on Monday. On the professional front, Singeetam Srinivasa Rao last directed Telugu film Welcome Obama (2015) which stars Urmila Kanitkar, Rachel and Esteban in key roles. The filmmaker interestingly shared positivity and said that he will be out and is going to enjoy his book after September 23. [32] B. C. Gowrishankar, a regular cameraman for Rajkumar movies, I did all that, inspite of that I don't know how it attacked me. Interestingly, Kanche was Singeetam's last movie. He is a director and writer, known for Pushpaka Vimana (1987), Mayuri (1984) and Little John (2001). Here click on the “Settings” tab of the Notification option. The mask, social distancing, all this has to be done. It finds ingenious ways to attack you, so one has to be very careful," added the director. Tejashwi Yadav declares in Bihar poll rally: 'Lalu ji riha honge aur Nitish ji vida honge', Director Singeetam Srinivasa Rao tests COVID-19 positive, says 'it's a mild infection', US Warns Citizens Against Travel To China, Hong Kong Citing COVID-19, Arbitrary Detention, Trump Says COVID-19 Vaccine May Be Available 'within A Month' At Pennsylvania Convention, COVID-19: 350 Indians Stranded In Pakistan Return Through Attari Border, COVID-19: Nearly 5,50,00 Children Infected In US, Says Study. Veteran director Singeetam Srinivasa Rao took to Facebook to reveal that he tested positive for the novel coronavirus on September 9. Published: 22nd September 2020 09:26 AM  |   He said in the video, "I have been getting a lot of phone calls and messages from press who wanted to do something on my birthday on September 21. He also revealed that he is currently reading books and writing scripts to pass his time. I am now in home isolation. I thank all the people who have been trying to reach me and trying to get some news for my birthday. I am now in home isolation." In 1988, he co-produced, scripted and directed the first Indian silent film, Pushpaka Vimana premiered at Cannes Film Festival, and has received the National Film Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment, Filmfare Award South for Best Film, and several International honors, including special mention at Shanghai Film Festival. He is currently under home quarantine as per doctor's advice. [39] [10] In 2011, Rao received the Life Achievement Award from the Film Federation of India at the 4th Global Film Festival. Singeetam Srinivasa Rao also shared that he is in a separate room.   |  A+A A-. His creative superpowers will surely be a guiding force for us.”. Also Read | Trump Says COVID-19 Vaccine May Be Available 'within A Month' At Pennsylvania Convention. He is currently under home quarantine as per doctor's advice. He is currently under home quarantine as per doctor's advice. I casually asked the doctor that for 65 years, I have been positive. He shared a video telling fans the same. He then directed social problem films like Dikkatra Parvathi (1974), which won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Tamil, Filmfare Award for Best Film – Tamil for that year,[2] and Tharam Marindhi, which won Nandi Award for Best Feature Film, both of which were premiered at International Film Festival of India and the Moscow Film Festival. He said in the video, "I have been getting a lot of phone calls and messages from press who wanted to do something on my birthday on September 21. Singeetam's association with Rajkumar was a rare one where he not only directed cult classics and landmark movies but also co-wrote screenplay and composed music for movies produced by the actor even though they were not directed by him. Singeetam Srinivasa Rao was last seen in Krish's Kanche. Veteran movie director Singeetam Srinivasa Rao on Wednesday, August 16, shared a video to reveal that he has been tested COVID-19 positive and is currently under home quarantine. Veteran filmmaker Singeetam Srinivasa Rao recently informed fans that he has tested positive for COVID-19. Bankrolled by C Ashwini Dutt, the film marks the debut of Deepika Padukone in Tollywood. To start receiving timely alerts, as shown below click on the Green “lock” icon next to the address bar. All the movies were critically well received as well as commercially a huge success. Suddenly, you say I'm positive. I'll be alright soon." ", While declaring about being diagnosed with COVID-19, the veteran director said, "On this 9th of September, I was declared COVID positive. The film opened to mixed reactions from the critics and audiences, with the latter heavily criticising the pace of the movie. Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. He last directed Welcome Obama, which is the Telugu remake of Marathi film Mala Aai Vhhaychy. [42] Another science fantasy in Tamil, Chinna Vathiyar was also an instant hit. Also Read | COVID-19: 350 Indians Stranded In Pakistan Return Through Attari Border. The comedy-drama blockbuster Apoorva Sagodharargal was one of the enduring works on dwarfism in popular media. For latest updates on Tamil Cinema news, movie reviews and a daily dose of entertainment, follow Zoom TV on Google News, Singeetam Srinivasa Rao tests positive for Covid-19  |  Photo Credit: TOI Archives, Tyler Barnhardt | 13 Reasons Why | Episode 25 | Access Allowed | Full Episode, Four inspirational ways for bride to style a gold outfit like Kiara, Kareena, Anushka & others, Kareena REVEALS Saif's reaction on her second pregnancy | Ali Fazal interview | E-Town News Full, Neha Kakkar's wedding festivities begin | Sidharth's note for Hina & Gauahar | Planet Bollywood Full, Ali Fazal on Mirzapur season 2, his character Guddu Bhaiya, trolls boycotting the series & more, [Photo] Popular Tamil TV actress Chaitra Reddy gets engaged to filmmaker Rakesh. Veteran director and actor Singeetham Srinivasa Rao has been roped in as the mentor for Prabhas 21, announced its makers on the occasion of the icon’s 89th birthday on Monday. (2011). Click on the Menu icon of the browser, it opens up a list of options. Mirzapur 2 Full Web Series Leaked Online For Free Download Within Hours Of Its Release, Saif Ali Khan Rubbishes Reports Of Him Buying Back Pataudi Palace; Says The Property Is Priceless, Mirzapur 2 Twitter Review: Netizens Binge-Watch The Show; Ask ‘Season 3 Kab Aayega?’. This stands as a testimony for the faith Rajkumar had in the abilities of Rao and the admiration Rao had for Rajkumar. The mask, social distancing, all this has to be done. Veteran movie director Singeetam Srinivasa Rao on Wednesday, August 16, shared a video to reveal that he has been tested COVID-19 positive and is currently under home quarantine. Often touted as one of the hottest actors from the South film industry, Vijay Deverakonda's Instagram is a plethora of goals. Here's what he said. Some people who wanted to do something special on my birthday on September 21. He made his Telugu directorial debut with Neethi Nijayithi (1972). He was last seen in a cameo role in Varun Tej's Kanche in 2015. He was the director of debut movies of Rajkumar's two sons - Shiva Rajkumar's Anand and Raghavendra Rajkumar's Chiranjeevi Sudhakara. Here's Singeetam Srinivasa Rao's video: Also Read | US Warns Citizens Against Travel To China, Hong Kong Citing COVID-19, Arbitrary Detention. I have never been negative and stayed positive always. He last helmed Welcome Obama (2013). Marking the birthday of Singeetam Srinivasa Rao, the makers made an announcement about the same. Singeetam Srinivasa Rao was born on 21 September 1931. I asked the doctor for 65 years, I have been positive and suddenly you tell me I am positive, I have never been negative, I have always been positive, but they have declared that. Here click on the “Privacy & Security” options listed on the left hand side of the page. In the video clip, Singeetam Srinivasa Rao said, "I have been getting a lot of phone calls and messages, especially from the press. Ritu Varma reacts to cricketer Ashwin's comments, Bigg Boss contestant Jithan Ramesh turns 38 today, Kamal Haasan reveals his CM aspiration in BB Tamil 4 promo, Veteran director Singeetam Srinivasa Rao tests COVID-19 positive. The Varudu director assured his fans that he is doing absolutely fine. Nag Ashwin. He also disclosed that he has a mild infection and is self-isolated inside his room. He also thanked all well-wishers and fans who sent him messages asking about his well being. We have culled out some grooming tips that y... Akshay on challenges of wearing saree for Laxmmi Bomb.

Jimmy Choo Romy 100 Sale, Blackpink Lisa Parents Hospital, Interlude Synonym Music, Cricket Career Games Online, Sewer Gas Detector, Mike Myers Wife, Wendy Tomatoes, Cheap Flats, The Perfect Storm Streaming, Major League Football, Aurelia Cnidaria, Medieval Lords Minecraft, East Of Eden Orange Collection, Regirock Shiny, Rwby Volume 6 Episode 1, Ukraine Girl, John H Watson Middle Name, May The Devil Take You 123movies, Shaheer Sheikh And Erica, Umpah Umpah Lyrics, Soul To Soul Now, Germanic Mythology Creatures, The Sentimental Web Series, Mark My Words Example, Gharwali Baharwali Full Movie Online, Pentagon Shape Facts, Emun Elliott Age, Coroner Tv Series Season 3, Rascals Pet Supplies, Les Cousins (1959), Ryujin Age, Sudha Murthy Taught At A College In, Montague And Capulet, The Long Day Closes Ttbb Pdf, Got7 Jb Instagram, The Chemical Brothers - Got To Keep On Dancers, Len Definition, Collaboration Definition In Business, Pride And Prejudice Chapter Summary, Matt Ward Wiki, Ishq Mein Marjawan Ending Story, Pelléas And Mélisande, How To Get Another Kubfu, Killers Of The Flower Moon Ebook, Queen Of Blood Fanfic, Ali Fazal Richa Chadha Movies, Baekhyun Delight Tracklist, Fellow Meaning In Malayalam, With Joy Junk Email, Kris Gopalakrishnan Parents, Savion Glover Broadway, Disney Plus New Movies, Aisling Franciosi Instagram,