what she wants tonight album

Join now Log In x Music Apps & Devices Pricing Search Company Info Careers Developers Account Customer Support Redeem Coupon Buy a … Play full-length songs from What She Wants Tonight by Luke Bryan on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster. It is similar to his other songs but loved it ever since I 1st heard it. Listen to Luke Bryan's song above. She gets what she wants, and I get to be what she wants tonight," Bryan said of the song. 2019, Website Development & Design by BubbleUp®. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. What She Wants Tonight Lyrics. “I have wanted to get together with this group of writers for a long time. The woman takes full control in Luke Bryan’s latest country-rock single “What She Wants Tonight,” which he released Thursday (Oct. 24).. We came up with some really infectious hooks for this song and I think women listeners are going to like that the girl in the song controls the dynamic of the situation,” he said in a press release. “I’ve been wanting to get a big rocking tempo out for some time and this is certainly it.” The video was shot outside Nashville, and Michael Monaco directed. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Known as much for his songwriting talent as his charismatic stage presence, Luke Bryan co-wrote his newest single — the steamy ballad “What She Wants Tonight” — … The official music video for What She Wants Tonight premiered on YouTube on Thursday the 24th of October 2019.

Luke Bryan. What She Wants Tonight. It’ll be a cornerstone of his upcoming album, Born Here Live Here Die Here, arriving April 24. “What She Wants Tonight” is the equivalent of putting whipped cream on a dog turd: It might taste a little different, but there’s no hiding the taste of the filth underneath. Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2019.

Known as much for his songwriting talent as his charismatic stage presence, Luke Bryan co-wrote his newest single — the steamy ballad “What She Wants Tonight” — with his dream team of Ross Copperman, Hillary Lindsey and Jon Nite. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Today, Luke will debut a new single at radio with the world premiere of "What She Wants Tonight." This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I get to be where she goes when she’s lonely The last door of the night she…

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. An album by Luke Bryan on Napster. I’ve been wanting to get a big rocking tempo out for some time and this is certainly it. "And, it's funny, I feel like it's something, you know, girls love. Girls love hearing that sentiment." Co-written by him along with Hillary Lindsey, Ross Copperman, and Jon Nite, it is the second single from his seventh studio album, Born Here Live Here Die Here, released on August 7, 2020. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). CMT and all related titles and logos are trademarks of Country Music Television, Inc. WATCH: Sex Appeal Is Turned All the Way Up, Luke Bryan Wanted a Big, Rocking Tempo on “What She Wants Tonight”. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2020. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Luke Bryan will try to score the 24th No. Luke Bryan's What She Wants Tonight lyrics were written by Luke Bryan, Ross Copperman, Hillary Lindsey and Jon Nite.. Luke Bryan Songs Male Country Singers Country Songs 2019 Top Country Songs 1 single of his career with the release of “What She Wants Tonight” on Oct. 24. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. © 2020 Country Music Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I get to catch all her secrets Sequins bouncing off flashing lights If she wants it then we’re leaving Get me home, park the truck, cut the tires. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. "We came up with some really infectious hooks for this song and I think women listeners are going to like that the girl in the song controls the dynamic of the situation. October has been a busy month Luke as he began taping episodes of, "I have wanted to get together with this group of writers for a long time," said Luke. Love the lyrics and the sultry sound of this song. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com.

"What She Wants Tonight" is a song performed by American country music singer Luke Bryan.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. ", This Sunday night Oct. 27 Luke will chat and perform "What She Wants Tonight" on, Earlier this week, Luke was surprised during his "Opry Goes Pink" performance at the Grand Ole Opry with a special presentation by the Academy of Country Music naming him the first-ever recipient of the, Oct 24, Listen Now Buy MP3 Album $1.29. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). She gets what she wants And i get to be what she wants tonight And i get to be what she wants tonight. Bryan wrote the country rocker alongside: Ross Copperman, who frequently collaborates with Kenny Chesney and Brett Eldredge.

The song, written by Luke, Ross Copperman, Hillary Lindsey and Jon Nite and produced by Jeff and Jody Stevens, is the follow up to Luke's 23 rd career #1 single "Knockin' Boots" and is the second release from an upcoming studio album. 4.8 out of 5 stars 30 ratings . Check out What She Wants Tonight by Luke Bryan on Amazon Music.

Stromboli Recipes, Mediterraneo Full Movie Online, Why Is The Winter's Tale Called The Winter's Tale, Rush Hour Game Cards Pdf, Best Places To Get Married Just The Two Of Us, The Silent Cry: Mysticism And Resistance, Tulane Football Schedule, Candice Glover Album, Isabella Wylie Tiktok, Arthur Hill Obituary, Harold And The Purple Crayon Activities, East Football Forum, Working Moms Season 3 Finale, Urgench Mongols, Richard Griffiths Wife, Shirvan Neftchi, Us Against The World Song, Bedtime Stories For Adults, Allen Solly Logo Meaning, Auric Synonym, World Pollution Statistics, Gnash I Hate You, I Love You, Cardiff City Fc Forum, The Phoenix And The Turtle Lyrics, Mantle Meaning In Bengali, Luke Combs Wedding Photos, Where Is Pandora Jewelry Made, Moggy Piece Of Cake, Legends Of Tomorrow Season 6 Wiki, Discourse Synonym, What Page Does Hazel Say She's A Grenade, Another Word For Client Feedback, 1837 Wine And Spirits, Apocalypse Earth Episode 6, Hannah Montana The Movie Drive Mp4, Mark Mckenna Notre Dame, Beyoncé Formation Meaning, The Fall Season 3 Removed From Netflix, More Than My Hometown Release Date, American Honey Trailer Song, Date Movie Watch Online, Frontal Meaning In Geography, Nightcrawler Usual Suspects, When A Man Is Dangerously In Love, Home Alone 4 Marv And Vera, Paul Schneider Instagram, The Last Detective Dvd, The Pulverizer Mutation, Sigrid Thornton Daughter, Jean-claude Van Damme Net Worth 2020, To Die For Origin, Solo (jennie Lyrics), What Did Suzy Parker Die Of,