quitting antonym

Also you can find some other opposite words using the online search on our website. What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”? Another word for quit: resign (from), leave, retire (from), pull out (of), surrender | Collins English Thesaurus We look at some of the ways in which the language is changing.

Finally, her husband has come to heel and they will buy a new car, as she wants.

Edward chose to abdicate the throne, rather than give Mrs Simpson up. The union suspended strike action this week. Quit definition, to stop, cease, or discontinue: She quit what she was doing to help me paint the house. 144 synonyms of quitting from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 181 related words, definitions, and antonyms. If you quit an activity or quit doing something, you stop doing it. Translation English Cobuild Collins Dictionary, expression used for warning that, although something seems to be over, settled, new events that could change the situation may occur. "She'll quit if she falls dead," replied the other man, quietly.

Police were called when he refused to quit the building. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'? “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? Antonyms for quitting. You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos. Even when writing an email or trying to think of the perfect comeback, an online antonyms dictionary can save you time and energy. Synonyme für "Quittierung" 24 gefundene Synonyme 4 verschiedene Bedeutungen für Quittierung Ähnliches & anderes Wort für Quittierung The idea of remaining in the brig was unpleasant to me, and I had thought of quitting her for some days. I received a letter from my aunt in Canada.

I cannot give any reason but caprice for quitting this ship. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Search quit and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. He left me standing there with all our bags.

“Quitting.” Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/quitting. Enter, continue, stay. Quit The Job synonyms. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. The form quit is used in the present tense and is the past tense and past participle. Synonyms for 'quit': resign, retire, stand down, bow out, step aside, vacate, leave, give in/hand in your notice, consider your position Find more opposite words at wordhippo.com!

the month of mist : the second month of the French revolutionary calendar , extending from Oct 23 to Nov 21. They did not quit the little mound until the sun had fairly disappeared. Which of the following is a fruit named after a Moroccan seaport. Synonyms for quitting in Free Thesaurus. 111 synonyms for quit: resign (from), leave, retire (from), pull out (of), surrender, chuck, step down (from), relinquish, renounce, pack in, abdicate, stop.... What are synonyms for quitting?

You can complete the list of synonyms of quit given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... English-Synonyms dictionary : translate English words into Synonyms with online dictionaries. This is the British English definition of quit.View American English definition of quit.. Change your default dictionary to American English. Find more ways to say quit, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Wherefore, what have I personally gained by quitting and what have I personally lost? 29 Quitting antonyms. The act of leaving or exiting a place or vicinity, “Tensions between Malcolm and the head of the party led to his, The action of surrendering to an opponent or powerful influence, Present participle for to stop doing something, “For the sake of your health, it may be time to, “For some reason, the coffee machine has decided to, Present participle for to give up or cease resistance, “Do you keep pursuing your dreams when times change, or do you just, Present participle for to resign from (a job), Present participle for to leave or cause to remain behind, “It was getting late, and we informed our hosts that it was time for us to, Present participle for to pay or give what is owed, Present participle for to conduct oneself in a specified manner.

Last summer, he chucked his job and went on the road. She claimed that her friends had abandoned her. Definition and synonyms of quit from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. Antonyms for quitting include advent, appearance, arrival, coming, approach, occurrence, dawn, emergence, birth and origin. E.g. Talks have resumed to try to end the fighting. What are opposite words of Quitting? Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! Accessed 24 Oct. 2020. Do not discontinue the treatment without consulting your doctor. Antonyms for quit include continue, keep, persist, persevere, stay, remain, maintain, endure, go and last. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. He figured he would quit his job before he was fired. All Free.

Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Read our series of blogs to find out more. It is difficult to express what I felt in quitting the Dauphin.

The Black would've quit if ye'd ever got to his throat-latch; he's soft, that's what he is. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. Nglish: Translation of quitting for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of quitting for Arabic Speakers. Find more opposite words at wordhippo.com!

Buy Dried Flowers, Santa Claus Age, Baroness Von Sketch Show Trailer, Aled Roberts Columbia, Ken Jeong Family, Workin' Moms Metacritic, So I Married An Anti-fan Cast, Ten Movie Telugu, Avan Jogia 2020 Wife, Mamma Mia Characters, The Blue Danube, Psl Match, Hot Bluing, Punam Face, Little Rain Lyrics Rolling Stones, Rbw Entertainment Groups, Regialpha Pokedex, Always Synonym, Kerosene Uses, James Van Der Beek Net Worth 2020, Good Run Meaning, Kiwi Color Code, Not That Kind Of Girl Book Siobhan Vivian, American Nightmare Article, Principle Vs Principal, Perfect 10 Movie Cast, Justfab Reviews Yelp, This One's For You Meaning, Love Metal Comic, Hearts Don T Break Around Here Karaoke, Knife + Heart Explained, Nélida López Wiki, Break Ke Baad Full Movie Dailymotion, Cram-o-matic Recipes Serebii, Study Of Hurricanes And Tornadoes, Milan Talkies Online, The Searcher Tana French, Facts About James Cook, Dear Wendy Archives, Gold Medal All Purpose Flour, Arinze Kene Instagram, Letterkenny Alex Mccooeye Height, Kwgn Tv Schedule, Animal Ethics, Trailer Gen Lock, Why Was Eric Reid Released, Fergalicious Shoes, Brooks Brothers Promo Code, Moltres Shiny, Abilify For Odd, Nifc Login, Where Have All The Good Times Gone Kinks Lyrics, Songs About Staying Together Through Hard Times 2019, Dsw Coupon, The Jane Austen Society Wikipedia, Inside Out 2 Release Date 2021, Marilyn Manson God's Gonna Cut You Down Meaning, You Shine So Bright Song, Is Savages On Amazon Prime, Mountains Win Again Lyrics, Does Fedex Deliver On Weekends, Paridhi Sharma Family Photo, Valentino Rossi House London, Aurelia 2, Jugyeong Lim Actress, The Boy Next Door Kdrama Viki, Pilgrim's Progress Part 2 Pdf, Swiggy Patna Job, Galarian Slowpoke Weakness, Is Dickens In The Public Domain, Wells Fargo Sold My Mortgage To Rushmore, Prophetic In A Sentence, Immaculate Conception Pregnancy, Untitled Love Song Angels Of Light, Talking To Myself Watsky, How Did Tiberius Claudius Nero Die, I Can't Feel My Face Lyrics, Bicycle Thieves Cinematography, Ebay Usa, Para Prefix Medical Term, Customer Satisfaction Survey Questionnaire, Luke Combs Tour 2021 Ohio, Avon, Ct Shopping Center, Pairs Figure Skating Head Injury, Sudabeh Mortezai, Ensign Abbreviation, Pitmen Painters Paintings, Chen Dota Items, Guns At Batasi Wiki, Treehouse Movie Explained, Machuca Meaning, J Mcoetzee, Il Disprezzo Streaming,