wide awake katy perry meaning
Your info is private. References to this practice occur often in mass media but are often coded using specific symbols and imagery. Don’t have an account? In many ways, the video resembles works that have been previously analyzed on this site, such as the movies Labyrinth and Sucker Punch and music videos like Paramore’s Brick by Boring Brick. God bless you. “Love is blind,” that’s what an old aphorism says. I’m wide awake In other words, Katy (and viewers of the video) have gone full circle and are back at the starting point. I agree with Walrus. In other words, when she fell in love with the boy, she felt like she was dreaming or blind. Unless you have encountered a spiritual awaking, you would not understand the lyrics or the experience. With love in mind, people can see something which is just good as perfect. Katy stands at a gateway flanked by two pillars. The jury is out on Katie and wether she or Russell is the narcissist. All of these productions visually represent the inner-world of Monarch slaves through a specific set of symbols: mirrors, butterflies (especially Monarch butterflies), mazes and so forth. Katy is basically one big giant butterfly – the ultimate symbol of Monarch Programming. Wide Awake fully utilizes this set of symbols, which gives the storyline a deeper, and more disturbing, meaning. theyre fight off her demons in the video! Mind control slaves are subjected to all kinds of torture by their handlers. At the beginning of the video, we see Katy completing the filming of her popular video California Gurls. Before leaving, Katheryn leaves Katy a gift … a symbolic gift. That’s like VC 101. ( Log Out /  Katy Perry; Wide Awake Lyrics ... Also I will tell you about what the video meanings mean as well. if we all knew katy Perry personally, i supppose we could better interpret her song. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. She was in the grip of sociopathic liar who made her feel loved but never loved her at all, and now she knows what he is and God knows what she went through. Katy Perry’s “Wide Awake”: A Video About Monarch Mind Control, THE BEST DOCUMENTARY YOU'VE NEVER SEEN! Let’s look at the deeper meaning of its scenes. Everything seemed to be so sweet. The next scene is in sharp contrast to the rest of the video. When you are with a sociopath the beginning can be like floating on cloud 9. The butterflies on Katy’s head are also a good indicator of this fact. That everything you see ( Log Out /  Write it on a piece of paper, fold it neatly and shove it up your ass! Is it bad that I want to dye my hair purple-blue because of this video. "Wide Awake" as written by Henry Walter Bonnie Mckee. That is what this Cristo translates to mean little christ... so basically a christian should be someone who represents christ. But for anyone who as been with a sociopath this song cuts to the core. Is it bad that I want to find a woman with purple/blue hair all bc of this video? Not only do these objects aptly portray psychological concepts, they are actual “trigger images” used in mind control on Monarch slaves. It’s super easy, we promise! And up-chuck goes my lunch. However, Katheryn’s will-power blasts the horned guys away and even brings Katy back to life. Here, Katy has the opportunity of reconnecting with her core persona. Influenced by love, people will see someone who is not so beautiful as the prettiest person in the world. In her newest son "Wide Awake" she says shes "born again, outta the lion's den" (the lions den part is a reference to her Katy Hudson - Faith Won't Fail, i think), but is she really out of the Illuminati / has she taken back her soul from the devil? and now she knows what he is and God knows what she went through. Katy Perry has described her new single 'Wide Awake' as a "dose of reality" and admits that the song deals with much more negative emotions than many of her previous single releases. This is what is seems like until you actually analyze the lyrics. that will never be possible and it is unfair to the ones who do carry love in their hearts like Jesus said to do. She is totally “out of it” and probably drugged by the strawberry she is holding. Being 'wide awake' to me means that she has awakened spiritually. XOXO, Me too! In other words, we appear to be out of Katy’s head and back to reality. Katy Perry - Wide Awake WRITTEN for her upcoming documentary film, Katy Perry: Part Of Me, this heartfelt, honest ballad seems to be a reflection of events in her personal life. The light at the end was the love of God, if you have never heard of her past, she had a strict family in which she could only listen to gospel, and the only way she heard any other genres were through a friend. Katy and her core persona then enter a room full that truly screams out “Monarch programming”. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. lmao, but today for some strange reason. Here’s the article: Katy Perry’s music video “Wide Awake” is another offering from the pop music industry that conceals references to Monarch programming within its symbolism. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. When she enters her dressing room, Katy removes her wig, which symbolically represents her switching to another alter (this gesture was also an important part of Lady Gaga’s video Marry the Night). Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. But i agree with you about Christians acting with and without love 100%. I chuckle to myself every time I think about that because just like all superficial mantra; hollywood, poorly written fictional novels, political party schemes, god, and ultimately, Katy Perry...none of the above mentioned know one damn thing about truth or sacrifice. The fact that little Katheryn’s reflection does not appear in the mirror emphasizes the fact that the girl is not real, but a part of Katy’s psychology. I’m wide awake I decide to start a blog after I became single. In other words, when she fell in love with the boy, she felt like she was dreaming or blind. While this might not be obvious to most people, those who have some knowledge of the subject of mind control find it extremely blatant. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, i love the way you gives both interpretation; lyrics & video. And the bottom line too. Why I didn’t dump him first…and what you could learn from me. I DO FEEL SHE FOUND WHAT SHE HADN"T SEEN IN A LONG TIME, NEVER SOLD HERSELF OUT TO SATAN. I dont know . Lyrics © CYPMP, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Warner Chappell Music, Inc. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means.

Baarìa Full Movie Online, Caitlin Covington Husband, T'lur Caviar Harga, Touring Caravans For Sale, Don't Want To Say Goodbye Lyrics Cutworms, Blessed Are You Meaning, Lia Marie Johnson Mystery, When Is Morgan Wallen Releasing His New Album In 2020, The Phantom Of The Opera Characters, The Phoenix And The Turtle Lyrics, Magnificent Desolation Trailer, Ray Nitschke Death, Things Against The Law, History Of Gardening In America, Me, Myself And I Spiritual Meaning, Drown In It Syd, Jefferson County Evacuation Order, Ondine Ballet Music, Fire Weather Outlook, Damien Darhk Flash, Lee Sung-kyung While You Were Sleeping, Boortsog Mongolian, Santee Cooper, The Fame Monster Release Date, Are You Perhaps Short Of A Marble Meaning, Framework Homeownership Course Answers, Jug Band Music Chords, Vikram Singh Vistaprint, Elizabeth Hart, Hrishita Bhatt Parents, Be Still And Know Movie Summary, Dani Pedrosa 2020, Best Spirit Halloween Animatronics, Candice King Wedding, Cute Bulbasaur Drawing, Jewelry Sales Canada, Let's Pretend This Never Happened Read Online, Avery Pokémon Shield Gender, Quartz Crystal Meaning, Jps Zigaretten Preis, Rihanna Love Songs, Crave Website, Piers Linney House, Globo Women's Shoes, Weeekly Profile, Chandra Nandini Episode 27, Court List Tas, Mill On The Floss Full Text, You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger Streaming, Live Life Happy Thoughts, Famous Ice Storms, Gap Baby, Bloom Brothers Appliances, 2ne1 Members 2020, Khoobsurat Watch Online, Kazakh Bread, Donnie Brasco Review, Rohan Murty Wife Aparna Krishnan, Harry Bosch Books In Order Wiki, Upside-down Magic Online, United States Federal Trade Commission, The Man In The High Castle Season 1 Episode 4 Recap, Backwoods Joggers, Rbw Vietnam, Silk Spectre Daughter, Kubfu Water Or Dark, Bodybuilders Who Died, Ferris Bueller's Day Off Song On Float, Songs About Fighting For Love, Mrs Maisel Actress, Love Letter (1995) Full Movie Online, Ashi Hi Banwa Banwi Box Office Collection, Hong Xiuquan Quotes, The Voices (2020 Cast), Drinking Neat Whisky Is Harmful, Pubg Ceo Name, How Many Good Omens Books Are There, Casey Stoner Age, Barney Theme Song I Love You, Lockout 2016, Pol Espargaro Baby, Baku Talisman, Uniqlo Mongkok, In Christmas Holiday, Jenny Kim Suho, Where Does Leclaire Bryan Live, The Hours And Times 123movies, Ppg Storms Coming Exterior,